LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Incontrol Elite

Nia

I just got a case of the new Rearz Incontrol Elite. They are the new hybrid design with a plastic back and hook and loop tabs. So far they are great and maybe my new go to for night or when I can't change for a while. They hold extremely well and for my shape are extremely comfortable. Definitely worth trying out.

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 4.07.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 4.07.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 4.06.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 4.06.53 PM.png

I was a bit disappointed with the announcement yesterday.  All that hype for one medical brief.

Not a fan of medical brief wetness indicators, nor having the size of the diaper on the front.  I understand that's good for caregivers, but I'll stick to my all-white and/or ABDL diapers.  

They did hint in their livestream that there will be other diapers coming out this year, and even a possibility of introducing a pullup around the end of the year or so.  

I was excited to see that there is a plain white brief with velcro. Too bad that Rearz Velcro is mediocre. I have tried their barnyard and was super dissapointed by them.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the Rearz Elite and they do hold a lot!  I also tried the Barnyard and was not impressed with their fasteners however, the Elite is much better,  I would recommend these.  Has anyone tried the Reaz Dino?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it looks like they lowered the capacity of the barnyard diaps though, either that or they were lying before. cause now that these are out they both say 5435 ml when before the barnyards boasted having 6200ml capacity. which personally dissapoints me as the only thing I look for in a diap is having the most capacity

I like the Elite's - just got a case of them in L, and I also have a case of Barnyards, in L, and I think that the Elites would probably also fit me in a medium size, because the landing zone goes almost right to the edges of the front panel, whereas on the Barnyard, it does not. The tapes do indeed seem to be better on the Elite, although I'm not sure what's different. The capacity, regardless of ml claims, is generous - I have worn one from about 10 PM, until close to 3 PM the next day, earlier this week. I found them to be decadently comfortable. 

The look is a bit medical, although the wetness strip is pretty discrete. I tend to go back and forth between cute printed diapers, and white ones that are more like what I wore when I was a kid, so I don't mind white, as long as they don't look excessively geriatric. I'm excited to buy some in Medium, and give them a try - I'm hoping that in the smaller size, they might be suitable for day wear out of the house. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to trying these. 90% of the time I’m in cloth and plastic pants but, due to all my roommates being  home I’m wearing disposables more until things return to normal 

They are thinner then I was expecting but the tapes are good and the diaper is comfy. I’ve been in it for about a hour and had one large wetting 

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely would like to try this brand and plan on ordering from them shortly. Love many of their prints and even white is fine with me. I only see a diaper as too clinical or geriatric looking  when they are solid light green or light blue in color, but that's just me.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:43 PM, Burp_Cup said:

I definitely would like to try this brand and plan on ordering from them shortly. Love many of their prints and even white is fine with me. I only see a diaper as too clinical or geriatric looking  when they are solid light green or light blue in color, but that's just me.

I would love to get some high quality diapers with a light blue cover!    Green I associate with Depends, though the Abena Delta Forms I once bought were also green.

I have been purchasing ConfiDry 24/7’s since they were available in the States. They were a thick awesome diaper that would swell when wet. When they began manufacture in the U. S.  The thickness was still there albeit a bit less. The last case I purchased I can say I am disappointed. They are thinner now and don’t measure up to the originals. I for one am in the market for a new brand.

On 4/13/2020 at 12:38 PM, happyindprs said:

I have been purchasing ConfiDry 24/7’s since they were available in the States. They were a thick awesome diaper that would swell when wet. When they began manufacture in the U. S.  The thickness was still there albeit a bit less. The last case I purchased I can say I am disappointed. They are thinner now and don’t measure up to the originals. I for one am in the market for a new brand.

i was a big fan of the dry24/7s for a long time, then i found betterdry diapers (which i found they are better! and highly recommend them, as well as northshore megamax and supremes) and made the switch. i heard recently on reddit that the quality of dry24/7s has dropped significantly. so much so, that northshore care has decided to stop carrying them. saying something along the lines of the quality of the product has fallen below what they deem as sufficient and don't agree to selling such a lower quality product on their site. or something like that. regardless, it is sad that the quality has dropped so severely on what was once such a great product. i remember them being thick, crinkly, with great tapes, and could easily hold a few boosters. shame they dropped so hard and fast.

i want to try those new rearz! i would love to find something refastenable, quiet and highly absorbent! unlike others, i don't care for the kiddy prints on my diapers lol i'm more DL than AB, and i prefer the solid colors/whites. but that's just me :P 

Edited by diaperguy85
forgot to add something

They are thin enough but do swell a lot. They are also not a quiet diaper. If I was going out with one on I would be putting something over it to keep the noise down.

• 4 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 5:10 AM, Moochie said:

Can the Rearz Elite be worn (and used) discreetly during the day?

I'm wearing my Elites for the first time with my Onesie and they're not very noisy.  About as noisy as a ConfiDry/247, but the plastic and the tapes are much more comfortable.  There's lots of wide spread padding in the back too for bed-wetting.  I bought these Elites as a day-time Diaper, however.

I think they will be great for wearing during the day because they're not very thick initially, but they hold a lot, which means less leaks.