LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need recommendation for adult pull-up underwear

I'm a 25 year old male that is "testing the waters" on wearing adult underwear sometimes 24/7.  I dont want the hassle of tape style diapers because I need them changed in a quick manner (thus where the pull-up idea came to mind). I need to get them at a local store so noone can look through my packages. I got a dollar general,Kroger's,Walgreens and possibly walmart with a 10 mile radius. What's the best disposable underwear I can get from those stores for a reasonable price. 

1 hour ago, Thetwister007 said:

I'm a 25 year old male that is "testing the waters" on wearing adult underwear sometimes 24/7.  I dont want the hassle of tape style diapers because I need them changed in a quick manner (thus where the pull-up idea came to mind). I need to get them at a local store so noone can look through my packages. I got a dollar general,Kroger's,Walgreens and possibly walmart with a 10 mile radius. What's the best disposable underwear I can get from those stores for a reasonable price. 

Without knowing your size, it would be harder to suggest anything. However if you're on the smaller side Kids Goodnites might work for starters. They are relatively cheap and available most anywhere. I wear the girls because they are cuter. Just remember they will only hold one wetting and don't flood it. Walmart is a good place to shop, they have self serve checkout if you're still bashful making purchases. They may even have "Parents Choice" (house brand) that is usually cheaper. Check out my profile for more pictures of Goodnites.

Giggles and Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca

215896303_Goodnights(17).thumb.jpg.5394c3f927d2a8d59bee6a5b4608d35d.jpg

1644122281_Goodnights(22).thumb.jpg.9b33de3d10da920b7430897792947f00.jpg

Without knowing your size, it would be harder to suggest anything. However if you're on the smaller side Kids Goodnites might work for starters. They are relatively cheap and available most anywhere. I wear the girls because they are cuter. Just remember they will only hold one wetting and don't flood it. Walmart is a good place to shop, they have self serve checkout if you're still bashful making purchases. They may even have "Parents Choice" (house brand) that is usually cheaper. Check out my profile for more pictures of Goodnites.
Little Baby Becca
215896303_Goodnights(17).thumb.jpg.5394c3f927d2a8d59bee6a5b4608d35d.jpg
1644122281_Goodnights(22).thumb.jpg.9b33de3d10da920b7430897792947f00.jpg
Opps I wear a size 34 pants.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

well, I know Goodnites are very stretchy and generally one of the biggest on the market. And I know the Dollar General are amazingly absorbent as well as the CVS brand. But I can't speak for the size. I can't wear them myself as they are, I am way over 125......Sadly like 150 over it! [emoji20]  But for $8 you get 12 diapers, you really can't lose too much. I mean you spend the money and if they are just a little too tight, you take the next one and tear the sides at the seam, and then add a little material like from the one you just took off. You can just staple the pieces in place with like 3 staples in each joint, and now you have a pull up that fits. Some trial and error will be needed to see just how much material you need to add. But to me, spending $8 on a experiment is not a big deal. I spend $2 per diaper on Megamax's diapers. These are 66 cents each and usable one way or another I would think unless you are way over the 125 pound limit. I know it depends a lot on your bottom size too as to how they fit. 
I wear them at home by adding material to the back and made elastic bands for the sides just to save money while I am at home. So I know they work pretty well. If you flood your diaper when you wet, you might only get one pee in them if you don't use a booster, but me, I have OAB and I sometimes pee 3 times an hour and with a little booster I can get 3 pees in one of those diapers easy every time with no leaks. 
Worth a shot to try I think. [emoji4] 
I think I'm just gonna tear off the absorbent nighttime protection front and add it to my medium size DG brand maximum absorbent adult underwear as a booster so if I have accident and flood them I just pull the goodnite pad out and replace with a new one thus saving my adult underwear too. Plus I'll like the extra cushion between my legs. So it's a win win

9 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

According to Depends there pull ip offers all day protection ? .
Has the person who wrote that ever seen or worn the product ,I doubt it ....

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Lawyers review every ad and claim big companies make to keep them getting sued for false claims. I imagine these lawyers had a conversation like, “What do we mean by protection?”

”That it will keep your pants dry.”

”Will it do that all day?”

”Sure, if you barely pee in it, or not at all.”

”Isn’t it for peeing in?”

”No, it’s for in case you don’t make it to the toilet, in which case it’s not for peeing in but for keeping pee off your pants.”

”Then I think we’re good with this copy”.

In some fairness to them, it is a pull up. They’re for accidents when you can’t make it to the bathroom, and the goal is to not pee in them. By comparison, diapers are for when you know you’re not gonna make it,  and you are supposed to pee in them.

For what it's worth, I've just tried the Kroger brand ("Comforts") of the L/XL Goodnites and although they had to stretch quite a bit and I had to pin one side where the heat sealed seam on the elastic split, they actually fit fairly well although they didn't feel like they would stay up reliably because they didn't come up on my body high enough.

I am 193 lb, with a 36-38" waist (depending on whether I "suck it in" or not).

I'm sure they wouldn't hold a full bladder (I can hold between 500-750 ml on a normal day, 1000 ml or more when bursting).

16 hours ago, Thetwister007 said:

I bought some L/XL goodnites but they are a tad small for my weight. The package says 125+LB. That's what worries me about the dollar general nighttime protection for boys that say up to 125 LB.

While I weigh a little less than you, it is not that much. Based on my experience with toddler easy-ups I found the Parents Choice 4T-5T fit me better than the name brand (Pampers). I don't think they would ever work for you, but my thought is their older kid night-time pants might be a better fit than the name brand Good nites.  Reading the reviews of the Parents Choice brand it does seem that way. My next purchase will be the Walmart brand and give them a go.

If what you have doesn't fit please consider donating them to local diaper bank or family shelter. I always buy a second package of everything I buy and donate the second. It may only be a few packages a year but every little bit helps...

Little Baby Becca

14 hours ago, Thetwister007 said:

I love how soft these boys goodnites are. Do you know if the girl version will absorb better or hold more and maybe sofyer than the boy one

I can't speak for the difference as I have never had the boy version. But my guess if any, there would be a little more absorbent padding in the crotch in the girls and more up front for the boys. Softness would most likely be the same. 

Giggles ad Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Yeah.  If you wear it all day it will protect your dick from getting caught in your zipper!

There were a few weeks in seventh grade when I really could’ve used a product like that ...

There were a few weeks in seventh grade when I really could’ve used a product like that ...
Is that your thank God I am in hifg school now confession ? Only a real cloth diaper can hande. Erections and unintended emissions!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 2/4/2020 at 10:58 PM, DL-Boy said:

I am 193 lb, with a 36-38" waist (depending on whether I "suck it in" or not).

I'm sure they wouldn't hold a full bladder (I can hold between 500-750 ml on a normal day, 1000 ml or more when bursting).

The Kroger Comforts brand of L/XL Goodnites style pull-ups do hold one of my full bladder voids as long as I let it out slowly, although I can't sit down afterwards or it leaks out.  Of course it would be unrealistic to expect a child's disposable underwear to hold an adult's full bladder void.

20200205_234508.jpg

I bought the DG's men's adult underwear and I can actually say I can without a doubt,I CAN trust them not to leak. I can put a pair on in the morning and they can hold a large cup of coffee (32 oz) and then some with no splatter or leaking a single drop outside them. As much sag as they get when really full they still stay on my waist comfortably without breaking open. I'll only mess in them if I'm headed to the resteroom to change when full of urine so I'll get the full use out of them before I dispose of them. 4c057d3827cc922ea6770cec494eeb7e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wearing Depend Fit Flex. They are very comfortable, and hold a full wetting. Probably not more than that, though. I have had no leaks with them. Only downside is that they are not much of a diaper... its a pullup and very thin and quiet. However you do get the diaper effect, just don’t expect to feel like you have an abdl diaper on. 

I have to agree with NonCommitted11 on this one.  I find the Fit-Flex are perfect for those times when I am trying to get into the house in a hurry to get to the toilet and I am experiencing that painful urgency.  I can just let go a little bit to dispel the pain and then use the rest of the diaper up in small spurts for the next while.without worrying about flooding.  Also great when turning on a tap and feeling that automatic response to pee when I hear the trickle of water.  There isn't much more that a few drops released but I realIy like the freedom to just let it go.  They can hold quite a lot but just can't handle a flood.   I sure wish they had these when I was a daytime pants wetter back in the 50"s  growing up.