LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLs with room mates

Joep

I’m not sure if this topic has been covered here in a while, but what is your perspective on wearing/ concealing and hiding diapers be it in a dorm room or an apartment?

This is my third semester living in a college dorm and I love to wear bulky NorthShores. I’ve gotten used to being discreet with what clothes I wear and how I dispose of them and which times of day I’m alone in the room. At this point I’ve gotten desensitized to the fear of being found out. I don’t really care and I doubt it would be a big deal to anyone especially a stranger I don’t know super well. Other times I assume my room mate knows but I don’t want to risk being too nonchalant with the situation in case he had no clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live with a few roommates and it’s odd at times.

I mostly wear cloth diapers to bed, and I assume they know. I mean I don’t hide it much but it’s just not something we would ever actually talk about. So if they do know they are chill with it at lest.

That’s the same mindset that I have currently. It’s not worth enough to mention even in passing conversation and of course too crass to merely flaunt but it does make me curious where the perfect balance lays. I’ve been sleeping in diapers this week while wearing underwear over them with a bath robe and then take off my robe when I’m underneath my blanket with lights off.

He does not snoop around or ask any prodding questions but I think he knows something due to a faint crinkle when I walk or how my clothes look and how I bring a duffle bag into our bathroom occasionally.

I am definitely not sure how comfortable he would be if I decided to sleep in just a diaper one night. I’m not contemplating it but I think it would surprise him to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might do it in a dorm, but I'm long since out of college and never lived on campus or in student accommodation anyway, so I wouldn't really know.

In an apartment, I generally don't take a lot of trouble. I'm AB/DL, but I'm also incontinent. I have a functional need to have a certain number of diapers around and if I can't fit them all in my closet, then I will keep them in the open in my room, but without any attempt to conceal them.

There's no real hope of completely concealing my diaper wearing, so I don't try. I'm not exhibitionist, and no one will see my diapers unless they're in a space they should need my permission to be in, but I have no real chance of being completely discreet about it.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2020 at 2:32 PM, Joep said:

This is my third semester living in a college dorm and I love to wear bulky NorthShores. I’ve gotten used to being discreet with what clothes I wear and how I dispose of them and which times of day I’m alone in the room. At this point I’ve gotten desensitized to the fear of being found out. I don’t really care and I doubt it would be a big deal to anyone especially a stranger I don’t know super well. Other times I assume my room mate knows but I don’t want to risk being too nonchalant with the situation in case he had no clue.

As a fellow collage dorm-dwelling student, I have quite a bit of experience with this. First off, because your roommate hasn't said anything, it means that they either know and don't care or are totally oblivious. Either way doesn't matter unless they are living in oblivion and would have a problem with the truth. I don't think telling your roommates serves to gain anything for you. Also having your own room v.s roommates, and hall-style v.s suite style all make a difference in how you can keep yourself from being discovered. I shared a room last year, but now I have my own room. As far as diaper disposal, I'd say to put them in the dumpster taking out the trash yourself or bathroom trashcan are your best bets. To keep any odors down, opening a window and microwaving a cookie make a pretty powerful combination to remove any matter of dorm-room stenches. I have plenty of advice I can offer on this topic, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any additional questions or just want someone to commiserate about collage classes with ?

Little Tomás

• Like 1

Just graduated college back in May and have plenty of experience with this type of contemplation. I had both a dorm for 2 years with 1 roommate/6 total guys the 1st year, 4 the 2nd, then the house would vary. Regardless, I would wear more the longer I was in college at home. When It comes down to it, most guys don't really care. If your roommates are cool they won't ask questions, but obviously don't go out of your way to get them noticed. As the guy above me said, taking out the trash yourself with your diapers is the best course of action. Really kills multiple birds with 1 stone (clean dorm, roommates will love it, no used diapers in the living space. College is the cool place where you can pretty much do whatever and no one will judge you. 

• 1 month later...

I shared my friend's apartment on December, she is the best person in the world and a true friend since we meet at college 

Need to say that she doesn't put attention of the smallest details around

I like super thickness diapers and I didn't have a room for myself (I was couchsurfing) it was a risky combination

I was almost "discovered" a few times like wearing in the kitchen while doing dishes or making laundry with nothing but my abuSpace on but she never said anything even after a while when I asked she said that didn't notice anything even when I sleep diapered in daily basis

Now imagine the time when I requested my nappies and there was a chance that she opened the box it was kind of frightening

• 3 weeks later...

I feel you. I lived with two roommates, and for me to wear diapers, I have to go to the bathroom and out them on, or have the room to myself completely. Sometimes both of my roommates leave for the weekend leaving the room all to me for a couple of days. It's a great opportunity to wear diapers.