LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shelly

nic kemp

My assumption is very few of them are actual ABDLs.  While they seem happy to model in diapers and baby gear, I'm fairly certain the motivating factor was the money.  

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  There is definitely a segment of the ABDL population willing to purchase images of women in diapers and baby gear; I've spent a good bit myself over the years.  I haven't paid for any new images/movies in almost a decade, as I've figured out that there's only really so much difference between one woman in diapers and another, and that I already had quite a collection....that I haven't looked at in almost a decade, too.

The occasional free picture I see on DailyDiapers and on other sites (tumblr, insta, twitter, reddit, fetlife) are more than enough for me nowadays.  Some claim to be actually ABDL; it really doesn't matter to me.  Even the ones that claim to be ABDL seem to have their Patreon or some other money-making method available in their account profiles.  Again, nothing wrong with charging for a service someone is willing to pay for.

If anyone runs into @kayleekitten here, she appears to be true ABDL and also has apparently done some modeling for one of the ABDL stores.  I found photos of her modeling various onesies and such on one of the stores that advertises here (don't remember which).

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...