LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi all New here - Diaper lover Husband

Hi D/S DL couple here,. I have been looking like a site like this to get advice and make friends with other caring husbands/daddies.

Here is a quick overview of my life situation

. Myself and my wife have been married nearly two years. I have been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember, but as a carer. Don’t really know where this has come from, but it’s a very strong fetish with me – one that I never thought id fulfill.

I didn’t tell my then girlfriend straight away, but did slowly introduce it as a kink in the bedroom. She was shocked at first but agreed to try. The first time was magical, way better than I expected. We made love for an hour after we had tried a diaper out on her. Eventually she then began wearing at weekends purely for my sexual stimulation. We had a lot of sex then, I couldn’t believe my luck.

After some months we got engaged and I asked her how she felt about wearing fulltime for me. Initially, she wasn’t keen. She was worried about wearing at work and with her friends. It is our major kink but she was adamant she didn’t want anyone else to know – ever.

We started to extend her weekend wearing times until she felt ready to wear to work. That day I diapered her tightly, and she wore pantyhose over the top to hide the bulk in her long skirt. She came home soaking wet but happy, no one had noticed and she felt comfortable. I was so pleased.

She just sort of slid into wearing fulltime, we got into a routine of 3/4 changes a day – one after breakfast, one when she gets home and one before bed. Our sex life increased, and we both realized we had entered into a sub/dom relationship centered around our love of diapers.

Shortly after she had accepted my marriage proposal, I sat her down and asked her what she wanted to do, as my wife in respect of being diapered fulltime. Suprisingly she was fine with this, saying that having someone intimately care for her and take charge of her, turned her on and made her feel safe. From my point of view, her wearing diapers is my dream. Yeah, I got lucky.

I asked her to throw all her underwear away If she was serious, and that we would have to make some rules for our new relationship going into marriage. We agreed upon fulltime diaper wear, no exceptions, she was not allowed to change herself, let anyone else change her apart from me, or touch her own private parts for any reason. She reacted strongly to this and became sexually excited. We screwed for over 2 hours and then I diapered her after giving her a body massage.

When browsing diaper forums I then came across a year long program to reverse continence. This turned me on and I suggested it to her. This took more persuading. She was reluctant about actively working towards true incontinence even though she had wore fulltime for several months and enjoyed it. Eventually she said she would, as a wedding gift.

Well we are nearly through the program now and are both happy with her progress to a large extent. She is completely urinary incontinent and hasn’t flooded her diaper in several months. She doesn’t realize she is wet until I check her most of the time and gets anxious if we run low on supplies.

She Is almost doubly incontinent but not quite. Its frustrating us both as we are so close. She finds that she still cannot poop in her sleep. We have tried changing her diet, giving her several enemas, and stomach massage before bed but no luck. Until she does that she is not truly incontinent and we are running out of ideas.

So this is why I have written our experience: ive realized that im hopelessly isolated as a daddy dom. We seem to be a rare breed on the internet, lots of adult babies or switches but no one truly like me. Im still new to all this and want to connect with other daddy/mommy doms where we can talk about our partners and discuss tips and ways to make them feel safe and secure. I don’t know where to find these people?

Also, I am getting the impression that my wife wants me to push the envelope sexually again. I don’t want her to get bored of her lifestyle; she enjoys me giving her rules that are designed to keep her safe and diapered. She doesn’t want to dress as  a baby – shes clear on that and I respect it if she says no. Does any care taker out there have any ideas on how I can place some more caring restrictions on her that make her feel safe and secure? I was looking at chastity bras, to restrict her from touching her own breasts unless having sex, but is that too far? I just don’t know.

Please feel free to message me if you are a dom and/or if this is the right forum to link to and make connections 

Thanks

J

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Here we go again, you can't reverse continence without some form of medical problem.  you have 2 systems the autonimc and the voluntary.  at best you can learn to relax your voluntary sphincters to the point that you can wee or poo almost effortessly but what you can't do is override the autonomic sphincter, at best you can wait until your autonomic sphincter is under so much pressure that you have no choice bot to void your bladder or bowels.

Secondly 3 or 4 changes a day of a wet and soiled nappy will almost vertainly result in severe (IE blistering) nappy rash as well as UTI aand Kidney infections especially in a woman.

You are putting your wife's health at risk and in a serious case she could be facing plastic surgery for an infected rash or even risking her life wih sepsis caused by a severe uti or kidney infection.  If you love her, DON'T DO IT.