LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cosplay question

Hey all,

A bit of a question for the convention-goers.

I've been invited to come to a convention this year, and am being strongly encouraged to cosplay. I love cosplay! The problem is, I haven't done it for literally 10 years - since underwear. I now have severe UI and FI and manage it with heavy diapering.

I'm a 6'2'' male with a fairly solid frame. I can't think of any male characters with costumes that are particularly conducive to hiding diapers; for reference, my standard diaper is a Rearz Safari inner and a cloth outer and I wouldn't be comfortable going much thinner in a public place. I also don't want to do a "cop-out" cosplay - something shapeless, like a neck-to-ankle black robe, that also happens to be difficult to do in an individual and distinctive way or in a way which is clearly any specific character.

Does anyone have any ideas about what I could do here?

2 hours ago, DannyJoe said:

Don't know if you're a doctor who fan but you could literally pick any doctor to cosplay as and still cover up your diaper.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Just dont pick the current one (imposter)!

Maly.

18 hours ago, DannyJoe said:

Don't know if you're a doctor who fan but you could literally pick any doctor to cosplay as and still cover up your diaper.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Thankfully, I am a Doctor Who fan! I guess my concern in this case would be that the recognisable incarnations of the Doctor generally tend to be wearing suits with pretty normal-fitting trousers.

I'm heavily padded enough that the shape of my body is noticeably altered even under clothes that fit comfortably. In addition, I have no idea how I would even get trousers that fit over my diapers; the ones that fit always seem to be way too low. (Seriously - I haven't worn trousers in several years, and have used jeans instead.)

I'm about 6'3" and pretty solid and I'm diapered 24/7.  To work I wear a BetterDry under plastic pants.  Over the top of that I wear a women's shaping short (aka "spanx") which mutes noise and also flattens things out making my nappy visually very hard to detect. 

I can wear those under dark dress pants (one size too large) with no drama at all. Even my wife (back when I wasn't wearing 100% of the time) could not be sure if I was padded or not.  Now I am always padded, there is no question.

An added bonus is that by keeping my nappy pushed up tight against me all the time, I don't seem to suffer from "escape" leaks and my BetterDry will last an entire working day.

6 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Couldn't dressing up as babies in a way be a type of costume play (Cosplay)?

Agreed. At a Cosplay event I do not think you will have to worry about people caring about seeing your diapers. Also, instead of covering it up making it a part of the costume would be an easy way to not have to worry and folks could even see your costume as more legit. What is the theme of the convention? That will have a big impact on what folks are expecting to see there as far as costumes.