LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how many Disney / Pixar DVDs have you got

Not sure if this has alredy been done or not but how many Disney / Pixar DVDs have you got in your collection. I've got 37 in total and these are the ones I have got to date.

Frozen, Wreck it ralph, Ralph breaks the internet, Finding Dory, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Toy Story 4, Cars, Cars 2, Cars 3, Planes, Planes 2 - Fire and Rescue, Peter Pan (1953), Up, Robin Hood (1973), Pinocchio (1940), Jungle book (1967), Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996), Hercules (1997), A Goofy Movie (1995), Aladdin (1992), The little mermaid (1989), The Little mermaid 2 (2000), Monsters Inc. Monsters University, Mary poppins, Saving Mr Banks, 101 Dalmations (1996), Toy Story of Terror, Toy Story that time forgot, Oz the great and powerful, Sleeping beauty (1959), pocahontas (1995), pocahontas 2 (1998), Maleficent

• Like 1

I used to have a lot of VHS/DVD disney properties (and a lot of other stuff aswell), until the wife told me they were taking up too much space (to be fair they were.). So I picked out the DVDs/VHS tapes that were hard to find on streaming services and such that I enjoyed watching.

I'm down to 1 box full instead of 8 large milk-crates full.

This is not disney specifically but simply DVDs and VHS, but I had a ton of Disney/Pixar movies/shows in this little collection of mine.

Especially Winnie The Pooh....I love Winnie The Pooh.

I have quite a few, actually… ^^;

Zootopia, The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and The Beast, Sleeping Beauty (widescreen), Flight of the Navigator, Return To Oz…

I must say about that latter though, that Disney's notion of when things might get "too scary for kids" is somewhat variable. I mean, srsly:
Eeep!

• 2 weeks later...

Lots!  Not all DVD... some BD.  

Pixar

• Toy Story
  • A Bug's Life
  • Toy Story 2
  • Monsters, Inc.
  • Finding Nemo
  • The Incredibles
  • Cars
  • Ratatouille
  • WALL-E
  • Up
  • Toy Story 3
  • Cars 2
  • Monsters University
  • Finding Dory
  • Cars 3
  • Incredibles 2

Disney

• Bolt
  • Big Hero 6
  • Chicken Little
  • Lilo & Stich
  • Lion King
  • Lion King II
  • Wreck it Ralph
  • Ralph Breaks the Internet
  • Zootopia

Disney live action

• John Carter
  • National Treasure
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 2
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 3
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 4
  • Tomorrowland
  • Tron legacy

And of course, now all Marvel and Star Wars titles are technically Disney.

• 2 months later...

I had a whole bunch of them that I gave to a friend, but they wanted my favorite one about the old man and the balloon house.  I wasn't going to give that one away, so I had to tell him "I'm never gonna give you Up."