LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a

Hello and welcome! It’s definitely a little cold in Chicago this time of year, but that means it’s the perfect time to wear a thick, warm diaper. I very much enjoy the community here, so don’t be shy and come hang out here. However, you should be sure you’re wearing a tick diaper because the furniture is nice and we wouldn’t want it getting ruined because the newbie had an “accident” ?

Welcome again and feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions!

Little Tomás

• Thanks 1

Hi, welcome to DD Diaperedboy. Always nice to see, and meet new people here. Ok, it’s fine to be eager, but relax, or you’ll need a diaper change, right away ? Sometimes people get so excited, can’t control themselves, and bang!, leaking diaper. But, it’s fine, really. This is the kinda place you can do that sort of thing, and no one will look at you funny. 
Take some time, and have a good look around, peruse the forums. There’s lots of good subjects laid out in them. And if you do have a question, just jump in and ask. 
Hey, you got a some nice shops to go to near by Chicago! Tykables is in the neighborhood, and NorthShore Care too. 
Well, wanted to say hi, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

Hey, nice to see you. I'm also pretty new. Feel free to come say hi, I don't bite... Often... There is loads of info on here, take your time and have a look around 

• Thanks 1