LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Daddy Game

Tim Sighed as he watched the moving truck pull away. In the span of a week he had left the house he had lived in all of his life and moved with his mother and brother clear across the country so his mom could start a new job and they could start a new life. Even though his mother assured him things would be great and everything would get back to normal soon, he wasn’t convinced he had left behind his dad and all of his friends and it was almost be much for the 17 year old to take. A tear slid down his cheek as he looked out the window appraised his new neighborhood.

A tennis ball flew by his head bounce off the wall beside him he flinched in response. He heard a chuckle from behind him and turned to find his younger brother Trent leaning against his door frame. “What do you want” Tim all but whined, he was trying to sound brave, he failed. He couldn’t help it Trent  just intimidated him. It didn’t help that dispute being a full three years younger Then him Trent was a full foot taller. He also showed all the signs of being deeply in the throes if puberty a state which thus far seemed to totally bypass Tim.

There was a glint in Trent’s eyes which told Tim his brother wasn’t happy with his statement and that never boded well for the smaller boy. He took a deep breath trying to steady himself “I mean... what’s up” he said in a calmer tone. Trent smiled at his brother “ God you’re such a wuss” his brother shrugged “anyway pipsqueak get downstairs mom wants to talk to us” without saying another word Trent turned and bounded down the stairs. There was something in Trent’s voice that worried Tim, a tone that told him he knew something Tim didn’t. He sighed again and slowly walked down the stairs.

In the living room he found his mother sitting on the sofa and Trent sitting in the armchair that had once been their father’s spot. If he had thought about it it might have bothered Tim that his younger brother had taken their father”s chair despite the fact that he was older but he didn’t have time to think about this as his mother patted the spot next to her “Timmy sweetheart come sit next to mommy please” still feeling confused Tim shuffled over to his mother and sat “umm what’s up mom” he looked from his brother to his mother waiting for an answer. He couldn’t help but notice the triumphant look on his brothers face as their mother began “Timmy I... we wanted to talk to you about a few things, I know that the divorce was hard on you, it was on everyone and I know you miss Daddy but it’s no secret that I haven’t been a fan of your behavior lately, you’ve been talking back and saying fresh things, you don’t do your chores, you barely shower but that’s all in the past, we all have a fresh start now so I expect you to do your best to try and act like a big boy from now one. Now you know I start my new job tomorrow and I really need things to go smoothly while I’m at work so I’ve made a decision from now on when I’m not here Trent is in charge”  Tim blinked trying to absorb the statement “that’s not... but I’m older” he finally exploded. Their mother stayed calm “you may be older Sweetheart but your behaviors lately has shown me that you’re not a big boy, not really. But that’s okay Timmy, Age is just a number and we all grow at different speeds, I think you’re still very much a little boy which is why you act the way you do. But Trent well he’s a bit more developed” she looked at her younger son with pride “which is why I feel comfortable leaving him in charge when I’m not here” 

Tim jumped to his feet advancing on his mother “Mom this is completely unfair, you can’t do, this I won’t listen to him I... I hate you” before he could say another word he felt a hand on his shoulder and Trent spoke “that is enough little boy! If you can not speak to mom in a respectful way then this conversation is over go to your Room now Timothy ” Trent was so much bigger then him and he sounded so much like their dad that Tim visibly deflated. He looked from Trent to their mom then ran to his room.  

Storming into his room Tim threw himself down onto his bed and buried his face in his pillow as the tears started. He couldn’t help it, whenever he got upset he just cried and he knew this was part of the reasons he was seen as immature. There was a noise from behind him telling Tim  that he was not alone. Trent spoke from the doorway “thanks for making this easy tiny Tim you just proved Moms point better then I ever could and sealed your own fate” “shut up and leave” Tim called out from his pillow. Trent just laughed “oh is the baby crying, what else is new I guess. You know Timmy this is happening and the sooner you accept it the better”. He walked away leaving Tim to cry himself out.

Sometime later Tim awake, blinking he looked at the clock. It was midnight be had fallen asleep, he slept through dinner, he was just thinking how hungry he was when he noticed a sandwich and glass of milk on his bedside table shrugging he sat up and grabbed the sandwich, it was peanut butter and jelly shrugging again he started to eat. He was hungry, he didn’t notice the mess he was making it the crumbs that were falling. He finished the sandwich then drank his milk in two gulps. With a burp beset the dishes down. He thought about going to the bathroom but didn’t want to risk running into anyone so he laid back down quickly falling back to sleep until morning.

Tim opened his eyes blinking at the sun. He knew he was upset, he just couldn’t remember why. Then it hit him and he groaned. He wanted to stay in bed all day just to avoid Trent but he knew that would just make things worse. Sighing he pulled back the covers and sat up.
Tim stood went over to his dresser to find clothes. Opening the first drawer he found nothing. He repeated this process realizing that none of his clothes had been unpacked yet. He looked down at his outfit. He was wearing the same blue t-shirt and shorts he had on during the drive and the same socks, when had he last changed his socks? Tim shrugged, not seeing another choice he headed down stairs.

Stepping into the living room Tim found Trent once again sitting in his dads chair seemingly waiting for him. The taller boy smiled “ morning tiny Tim, take a seat we have lots to talk about.

Part 2 

“Don’t call me that” Tim growled resentfully he sat across from his brother. 

Trent just smiled at the boy “I’d watched my tone if I were you little guy you don’t want to make me mad right now”.

Seeing the truth in his brothers statement Tim crossed his arms “whatever” 

Ignoring  his brother Trent began  “so Timmy, I know yesterday was hard for you, I’m sure you didn’t like what mom had to say and I’m sure you don’t like the solution but it is what it is, no amount of whining or crying will change that and all that will happen is that you will get yourself into trouble so you might as well just accept thing like a good boy” 

Tim stared as his brother like the other boy had lost his mind “I’m still older than  you, you do remember that right?” 

Trent gave a small frown before answering “I do remember that kiddo, but I also remember what mom said to you, can you remember Mommy’s words Timmy, she said that age is just a number and that while I am a young adult you at clearly still just a little boy you remember that don’t you?”  Tim nodded in defeat. Trent gave a small nod of his own before continuing “so what that means is that from now on I’m in charge”Trent let his words hang in the air until he got another almost imperceptible nod from Tim. 

Smiling he continued “look Timmy I don’t want to be mean here but I have a job to do, that job is to take care of you and the house and make sure that everything is okay while mom is at work.  You can either be a good boy and help me or you can fight me but I promise that won’t go well

Tim looked up “what do you mean help you... like with chores and stuff” 

Trent shrugged “maybe, it’s more about just having a good attitude and doing as you’re told, good boy behavior will get rewarded, bad behavior will get you punished” 

Tim looked up in shock “you can’t punish me” 

That got a laugh from Trent “I think you’ll find I can little boy I’m bigger, I’m stronger and more importantly mom already said I had her full permission” he looked at his brother “would you like to call mommy and ask her yourself little one” 

There was no reason Tim already knew what his mother would say so he simply shook his head. 

“Anyway” Trent continued don’t give me a reason to punish you and I won’t, it’s really all up to you Timmy” 

Tim looked up and wanting to hold onto whatever control he had left he looked his brother in the eyes “it’s Tim stop calling me Timmy” 

“Watch that tone” Trent warned ” and actually I wanted to talk to you about that, you can be Tim if you want or you could choose to be Timmy, from now on”  

Tim shook his head in confusion. ”what does that mean” 

Trent gave the boy an almost sympathic look ”well we've already discussed the fact that I’m in charge and that I'm a grown up and you're just a little boy. I think we can both agree that calling yourself Tim is a way to get others to see you as a big boy but it's not really working kiddo. in fact it almost seems kind of silly so I'd like to make it easier for everyone and go back to calling you Timmy. It's a great name for a little boy like you, don't you think”

Tim had no words he didn't know how to fight this. He just looked at his brother as  tears welled up in his eyes. 

Trent went on ”the good news is that we have a fresh start here, no one knows us so we don't have to worry about what people think which is why... Which is why I think we should tell everyone here that I'm older then you and you're my baby brother, I mean let's face it it's basically true especially noh anyway”. 

Tim was floored he jumped to his feet ”No, you're crazy, this is nuts I...I’m older there's no way anyone will believe I'm younger than you”

Trent stood holding his hands in a placating gesture ”look Timmy I know this is hard for you and I don't want to make you sad but I really don't think anyone would have a hard time believing I'm older. 

When Timmy didn't respond Trent held out his hand ”come on buddy, I want to show you something. 

Reluctantly Tim took his brothers offered hand surprised when Trent lead him over to the nearby full-length mirror.

Trent positioned Tim in front of the mirror and stood behind him. Placing his hands on Tim’s shoulders Trent asked in in gental voice ”when you look at us Timmy what do you see” 

Tim couldn't help but stare at their reflection as he shrugged uncomfortably ””what do you mean, it's just me and you” 

Trent nodded giving Tim’s shoulders a little squeeze ”thats true Timmy. But look at us really look”. When Tim didn't say anything Trent took action ”here let me help he bent down and without asking pulled off Tims socks he then did the same thing to himself placing his feet on either side of Tims ”now look Timmy what's different about our feet ”

Tim obeyed before shyly stating ”yours are bigger... A lot bigger I guess” 

Trent  nodded before pulling off Tim’s shirt then his own ” now look Timmy what do you see?” 

Tim helplessly looked from his own smooth creamy chest and stomach to Trent’s defined hairy chest. He gulped ”you have muscles and hair” he said in a flat voice. 

Trent nodded ”good Tommy thats right but where's your hair?” he rubbed the boys smooth arms ”you don't seem to have grown up hair at all” 

Tim just shook his head ” I haven't gotten any yet” he all but whispered. 

Trent stroked they boys smooth cheek ”you are so smooth Timmy just like a baby, when Was the last time you shaved?”

Looking down Tim shook his head ”I...I don't he mutterd sadly”

Trent took Tim’s small hand and brought it up rubbing it against his stuble ”feel that little one I have to shave everyday. Tim said nothing ”and while we are at it he pressed his large hand against Tim’s small one.

Tim just nodded looking down ”ok, ok I get it” a tear rolled down his cheek 

Trent nodded pulling the smaller boy against his chest ”its okay kiddo because you are a little boy and my baby brother and I'll always take care of you, you're safe with me Timmy, big brother is here” tears in his eyes Tim nodded 

• Like 1
Part 3

Trent watched their reflection in the mirror and what he saw was a young man holding his sad little brother and he couldn't help but smile. Timmy on the other hand seemed to be actively studying his toes to avoid the image. Trent dropped a kiss on Tim’s head and gave the boy in his arms a protective squeeze ”Timmy look into the mirror do you see the smaller boy there buddy” 

Tim reluctantly looked up he almost winced as he nodded.

Trent continued ”that boy Timmy is he a big grown-up boy like the other person in the mirror?”

Tim shook his head sadly ”no” he whispered, ”he’s...little”

Trent nodded ”thats right Timmy ”I think he’s very little, don't you?” receiving another nod Trent went on ”how old is that little boy munchkin?” 

Tim shrugged ”6 maybe 7” he finally admitted

Trent nodded and speaking kindly he said ”good boy Timmy but I think he might even be litter then that. Either way I think we can both agree that that tiny little boy, could never ever be a big boy or take care of himself, he just isn't ready, is he?”

Tim blinked, he looked from his reflection to the floor then back again as tears began to form at a rapid pace. Then doing something that surprised even him, Tim turned and buried his face in his brother's chest as he began to sob.

Trent froze for only a second before he wrapped his arms around the boy rocking him gently ”hush now Timmy you're okay, I promise little one, it's all okay” Trent dropped another kiss on his brothers hair as  he spoke softly to him. 

When it became clear that his brother wasn't calming down Trent decided to try something else. He pulled back from Tim just a bit and cupped the boy’s face with his hand.

Tim took a shuddering breath as he was forced to look at his brothers face. Surprisingly he saw nothing but kindness there.

Trent smiled I know this is new and scary kiddo so it's okay, it's okay to be scared and it's okay to cry, I'm here Timmy and I'll take care of you. It's okay Baby, cry all you want. In one swift motion he reached under the boy's armpits and brought the crying child up so he was cradled against his chest ”its okay Baby I'm here now, you have me.”

Rocking the bundle in his arms Trent walked them over to his chair and sat, gathering Tim in his arms. Neither of them knew how long they sat there rocking but it didn't really matter. Eventually, the tears slowed and Timmy’s breath evened out.

Trent smiled kindly ”feeling better little boy”

wiping at his eyes yummy responded ”yah... I guess, it's just a lot”

Trent nodded ”I know buddy but I promise once we get used to the way things are now everything will get better, I promise”

Tim didn't know if he believed his brother or not so just buried his face in his brother's neck. He hated the fact that this made him feel safe, he couldn't remember feeling this way since his dad left. It was nice to be held, it felt good to hear someone say they would take care of him, he craved this type of attention, this feeling of safety and he was surprised how much his brother reminded him of his daddy. If felt good to have a Daddy again Timmy thought but only for a second and only to himself.

Detaching himself, Tim sat up but made no move to get off Trent's lap. He felt Trent start to rub his back ”now what” he asked in a shakey breath.
  • Like 1
Part 4

In a gentle tone, Trent began ”well kiddo, we still have a lot to talk about but first things first I think some little boy needs a shower, sorry buddy but you smell kind of yucky”. He received a half bashful half resentful look from his brother. Ignoring this he pressed on ”actully Timmy when was the last time you took a shower?”

Tim looked down whispering ”maybe like 4 days ago... Before we packed so”

Trent shook his head ”Timmy that's just not acceptable sweetheart, you have to do better than that. At the bare minimum you need to be taking a bath every 2 days” not wanting to scold the boy he gave Tim a little squeeze “but don't worry buddy, you have me to help you now.”

Tim nodded before locking on to Trent’s words ”you meant shower right, I don't take baths, I shower” He asked  almost nervously 

Trent patted the boys back ”sure Timmy, thats fine for now and we can just see what happens,  but for now I know a little boy who has a date with water and the soap unless youR plan is to knock me out with the smell” he gave the boy on his lap a tickle.

Being very ticklish this elicited giggling and squirming from Tim ”alright, ok I'll go shower now, just let me up” 

With a final quick hug Trent released Tim and stood himself ”come on buddy, since you clearly haven't used the new shower yet, I'll show you how, it's a but tricky” without saying another word Trent grabbed Tim’s hand and lead him upstairs to the bathroom.

When they entered the bathroom Trent walked over to the tub and showed Tim the tap ”see buddy, this has two knobs and you need to turn them both to get the right water temperature and it can be tricky. Now you need to be careful so you don’t burn yourself” he stepped out of the way ”here kiddo, give it a try”

Tim stepped forward and turned both knobs. He put his hand under the tap then recoiled as scaling water burned his hand.  Tears in his eyes he looked at his brother ”its hot”

Trent stepped forward again. He bent down next to Tim and laid his hand out flat. ”here baby let me see” Tim flinched slightly before laying his tiny hand on top of Trents large one. Trent stroked the red flesh of Tims small red fingers before bringing the hand to his lips and giving it a gentle kiss. ”I think you'll live baby but why don't you let me worry about setting the tub for you for now. Tim just nodded 

Trent released Tims hand and set to work adjusting the water for his little brother ”there you go buddy all set” he turned to face the boy ”lets just get these off” in one swift motion he pulled Tim’s shorts and underwear down to his ankles.

Tim jumped in shock as his clothes were pulled away. He immediately covered  his private area with his hands 

Trent laughed and patted the naked boys bare shoulder ”step out for me big boy” Tim all but glared at Trent but obeyed. 

Trent stood and grabbed a nearby towel putting it on a nearby towel rack ”I’ll leave this here Timmy please be careful and call me when you're done” he held the curtain back ”step in sweetheart” 

Tim obeyed stepping past his brother caught off guard as Trent gave his bare bottom a pat as he stepped by into the warm water.

“Don’t forget to use soap kiddo” with those final words Trent pulled the shower curtain closed and left the bathroom making sure to leave the door opened. Rather then go down stairs, he stepped into Tim room to wait for his boy to finish.
  • Like 2
Part 5

Tim hated showers still, he didn’t want to get in more trouble so he grabbed the soap. He gave his body a quick scrub before putting the soap down and shutting off the water “without burning myself this time” he thought with some Pride. He pulled back the shower curtain and was about to step out of the tub.

“Freeze little boy” Trent stood in the doorway looking sternly at Tim

Even as he obeyed Tim flinched slightly. He looked around sadly trying to figure out what he had done now.

Trent strode forward  “what did I just say about calling me when you were finished Timothy” 

Looking down Tim mumble “I...I forgot and I kind of thought you meant when I was like dressed”

Trent grabbed the nearby towel and without asking set to work drying Tim “well that’s not what I said is it munchkin we need to work on your listening ears”. He stopped drying the little boy and cupping Tim’s  chin and raised Tim’s eyes up to meet his own “what should you say to me sweetheart when you don’t do as you’re told”

After and uncomfortable moment Tim mumbled “sorry for not listening”

Trent beamed and with a quick peck of the lips “that’s a good boy Timmy”. He wrapped Tim in the towel and offered the little boy his hand “I asked you to call me Timmy because this is a very high tub and I don’t want you to fall trying to get out, so I need you to act like a big boy and be very careful and slow when you get out of the tub”

Tim nodded and looked down as his feet as he stepped over the tub. He hated to admit it but Trent was right, it was tall and the bathroom floor was lower then the bottom of the tub making it hard for him to keep his balance. He panicked just a bit as the ball of his foot struggled make contact with the ground causing him stumble. 

before he even had time to balance himself Trent was already scooping Tim up bridal style “don’t worry baby I won’t let you fall but I think that from now own you shouldn’t be getting in or out of the tub by yourself got it kiddo” 

Tim grasped his brother’s shirt in surprise “but that’s not... I can get in and out of the tub” he whined

Trent gave a small smile as he tightened his hold on his brother “clearly not little boy, If today is any indication. Your safety is my first priority so you’ll do as your told is that clear”, he said this kindly  but with force.

Seeing no room for argument Tim said “yes Trent” into his brothers shirt as he was carried out of the bathroom and instead to his bedroom.
  • Like 1
Part 6

When they entered Tim’s bedroom Trent sat down on Tim’s bed and placed Tim on his feet in front of him. Positioning the boy between his legs Trent grabbed the towel wrapped around the smaller boy and finished rubbing him dry. As he did so Trent began taking note of the state of Tim’s body and his hygiene. One he was finished he said “Timmy your belly button is dirty and you didn’t clean behind your ears. I can tell that you used soap but not everywhere and I don’t think you used shampoo at all, this isn’t acceptable baby, I’m thinking you might need more help” 

Tim looked at his brother nervously “no, no... I, I can do better please Trent” he felt dumb begging but he needed to prove he was a big boy.

Trent sighed “fine baby, you get one more chance to prove you can clean yourself like a big boy, if not, I take over, understood Timmy” he waited until the smaller boy nodded in agreement.

Trent stood “now then, let’s find something for you to wear Pipsqueak”. He walked over to Tim’s dresser and opened the top drawer. Finding it empty, he moved to the next. Finding that one empty as well he turned to face his brother “where are your clothes munchkin”

Tim shrugged  “oh yah I forgot... they're not here, I can’t find them”

Trent looked around the room in confusion “everything was labeled, I did it myself so if they’re not in here which they aren’t that means they either got left in the truck or they were left at the old old house... either way, I guess your clothes are gone... sorry kiddo”

Tim’s eyes went wide “I... what do you mean gone I need to wear something” he said panic in his voice. Then taking a calming breath added “I guess I can put my old clothes back on for now”

Trent cut him off “Sorry Timmy but there is no way I’m putting a clean little boy back in dirty clothes, you’ve worn those for like a week, they need to be washed or burned! We will have to figure something else out buddy boy” he looked at Tim waiting for the boy to challenge his decision. 

At this proclamation Timmy gave a small whine “but there’s no way you have anything that will fit me, I mean we’re not the same size”

Trent walked walked over to his brother and knelt down taking Tim’s pface gently in his hands “why wouldn’t my clothes fit you baby” 

Tim blushed “because you’re too big so” Tim trailed off

“I think you mean you’re too little don’t you baby” Trent corrected gently. Once Tim nodded sadly Trent continued so say it correctly munchkin”

Tim stammered “I...I can’t fit into your clothes Trent because... because I’m only little”

Trent Smiled “there’s a good boy and that’s true sweetheart you are just a tiny little boy so you wear tiny little boy clothes, but I bet I can find something” 

He stood and lifted Tim under the armpits and placed the little boy on his bed. “I will be right back kiddo, please don’t move or get up until I’m back” ghosting his hand over Tim’s cheek he added “I expect good boy listening behavior this time Timothy. Can you be a good little boy for me”

Tim gave a small nod  and swallowed “yes Trent I’ll be a good boy” as Trent left the room Tim sat on his bed feeling very small.

• Like 2
Part 7

Trent went directly to the dresser in his room and opened the top drawer. He found what was looking for almost at once. He grabbed the garment and closing the drawer moved to return to his boy. 

Entering Tim’s room Trent  was happy to see the boy in the exact spot he left him in. Smiling he walked over to his brother “there’s my good boy Timmy, Thank you for listening and not moving while I was gone sweetheart” once they met Tim was rewarded with a hug and kiss for his good boy behavior. In spite of himself the little boy beamed with pride in winning such praise.

Trent excitedly showed Tim what be brought for him to wear. He unfolded the garment revealing a blue T-shirt emblazoned with a smiling picture of Mickey Mouse. “remember this shirt Baby, I got it when we went to Disney, it doesn’t really fit me anymore but I think it will be more then big enough to cover your baby bits for today and you can probably even use it as a nightie until we get you some new clothes.

Tim eyed the very juvenile shirt but shrugged it would do the job and sure beat staying naked. “Thanks Trent that will work” Tim reached out for the shirt.

Trent shook his head not handing the shirt over “raise your arms baby and I’ll get you dressed” 

Tim huffed but wanting to be covered as quickly as possible he raised his arms like a toddler waiting to be dressed.

Trent wasted no time in slipping the shirt over Tim’s arms and head and watched with satisfaction as it fell over the boys midriff pooling in his lap “”see love it’s plenty long enough to cover my little boy”

Annoyance flared in Tim that was the second time Trent has called Tim his little boy in like a minute. “I’m not your little boy” he said in panic, I’m still older then you Trent”

Staying calm Trent bent down so he was at eye level with Tim “that was very rude Timmy, you are not acting like a good little boy at all, now next time I have to talk to Timothy Bryan you will be punished...now what do yo think you should say to me Baby?”

Tim gulped  and seeing no other choice he averted his eyes before saying “sorry for being rude Trent... I’ll , I’ll be a good boy for you I promise” his cheeks blushed pink as he spoke.

Trent stood smiling and cupped Tim’s cheek “I know you will baby and I’m here to help you however I can, in fact I think it’s time we headed down stairs so we can talk about how things are going to be from now on” without asking he hooked his hands under Tim’s armpits and brought the slight boy to his hip 

This elicited a slight gasp from Tim but he felt much too thoroughly chastised complain.

“Ready munchkin”  Trent asked and with a pat to the bum Tim was carried downstairs by his much larger brother.

Part 8

Trent was careful as he descended the stairs with Tim in his arms. When then stepped into the living room he put Tim on his feet with another pat to the bum “okay I’m going to quickly order you some clothes on amazon and get them same day delivery, then we can talk and before you ask I’m just grabbing you the basics for today.  We can go shopping soon and you and pick out your own clothes I promise ” he pulled out his phone “now go find a seat please baby”

While his brother was busy completing his order Tim scampered over to their father’s chair and jumped in making himself comfortable.

Trent clicked a few buttons  before closing his order out then looked up. A frown appeared on his face as he walked toward Tim “Timmy that’s Dad’s chair, what’s the rule about sitting in Dad’s chair sweetheart”

Tim looked a little sad answering “ that it’s Daddy’s chair and no one should sit here but daddy but you sit here all of the time now”

Trent cut is brother off “the rule is that little boys aren’t allowed to sit in Dad’s chair. I’m not a little boy am I Timmy” he gave Tim a piercing look. 

Tim pouted but eventually shook his head “no, no you’re a big like Daddy”

Trent smiled “that’s true baby but what about you are you big like me and daddy?”

Tim shook his head sadly mouthing “no” but in a clearer voice said “I’m real little... just a little boy” 

Trent positivity beam “such a smart little boy, so then you need to get up don’t you sweetheart and I never want to see you sitting in my chair again unless you are sitting in my lap, actually I think we should get you your own special little boy furniture but for now how about you just ask me before sitting on the grownup furniture”

Tim looked confused but nodded as he meekly stood up and watched while Trent settled himself in what was now his chair. 

Tim was about to ask for permission to sit on the sofa when Trent pulled him into his lap “now baby let’s talk about the rules”. 

Seeing nothing else to do and wanting to just get it over with at this point Tim nodded settling into Trent’s lap which he had to admit was pretty comfortable
Part 9

Trent pulled Tim back until the little boy was cradled in the crook of his arm and he sat across Trents legs. Tim’s feet rested on the armrest of the chair. In that moment Trent was struck by how truly tiny Tim was. He knew the boy wasn’t even 5 feet tall  but it was just truly hitting him how much Tim looked like a child.

Impulsively he reached out and grabbed Tim’s small delicate looking foot. He teasingly ran his fingers up and down Tim’s sole and was not disappointed by the giggles that erupted out of Tim. Trent straightened his hand and held his palm against the sole of Tim’s foot. To his surprise Trent’s hand was larger then Tim’s entire foot. He shook his head in disbelief “you are just so Tiny baby,  I can’t believe we ever expected you to act like an adult, but you don’t have to pretend to be a big boy anymore sweetheart. I’m here to take care of everything and you can just relax and be a good little boy ok little one”

Trent’s words scared Tim but he nodded his acceptance to avoid getting into trouble. 

Trent continued “so that’s the first rule baby. Going forward It’s important that you remember that you are just a little boy and I’m an adult which means that I’m in charge”

Seeing no alternative Tim nodded “Yes Trent I understand”

Trent smiled “so I’ve been thinking Timmy and since we’ve both agreed that you’re not a grown up or even a big boy anymore, I think we need I give you a new age, one that  matches how little you are”

Tim look confused ”but I'm 17 that doesn't change just because you say it does”

Trent gave the tiny foot in his gave a squeeze ”that may be true on one level baby but let me ask you this, is there any way you could be older than me?”

Tim resignedly looked up to meet Trent’s eyes and with a shuddering breath said  ”I... No you should be way older than me”

Trent nodded kindly ”thank you for being honest sweetheart, I agree.  Now Timmy can you remember that tiny little boy from the mirror earlier”

Getting a nod from Tim Trent continued “How old did you say that little boy was baby”

Knowing he was trapped Tim squeaked ”umm 8, I think I said 8” he was hoping Trent would let him stay at the high end of his assessment.

Hoping to minimize the pain he was about inflict Trent gave Timmy a big hug before saying ”you did say 8 munchkin but you also said he might be 7, remember that baby?” He waited for another  nod from Tim before continuing “well in truth  sweetheart I think 6 is a much closer guess”

Tim said nothing as he let Trents works sink in eventually he nodded 

“Can you say it baby” Trent encouraged “tell me how old you are Love”

Tim sighed but obeyed “I’m... I’m only 6”

Trent smiles encouragingly “good baby! that’s great Timmy” he rubbed the little boys hand “Can you be a big boy Timmy and show me how many fingers you are”

Tim flushed red with embarrassment but held up 6 fingers

Trent couldn’t help but chuckle. He kissed Tim’s forehead “such a smart baby I have!” In spite of himself Tim smiled at the complement.

Part 10

After savoring the moment of closeness with his baby brother Trent went on ” now even though we’ve decided that you're 6 Timmy that can change”

Tim looked confused so Trent continued ”depending on behaviour your age could change Baby, I mean show me that you can act like a good boy and be responsible and maybe you could be 7 or even 8, but sweetheart if you show me that you're too little to be 6 that's okay too... Your behavior will show us how old you really are” In truth Trent doubted that Timmy would  be 6 for very long. 

Tim nodded his understanding and vowed to win back maturity as soon as possible. 

Trent continued “so I’ve been thinking sweetheart about what rules I think are just right for my 6 year old little boy”. He let his words sink in before moving forward.

“So remember Timmy the first rule is that You’re a little boy and I’m an adult. The second is that it’s your job to be a good little boy and listen to me or any other grownup who tells you to do something”.

Trent paused again before starting on the new rules. He rubbed the boys back “the next rule baby is that you need to be where I can see you at all times. I can’t keep you safe if I don’t know where you are. This means no leaving a room or going anywhere without permission. Even the bathroom and I’d rather you didn’t go into the kitchen by yourself. The Kitchen can be a dangerous room for very little boys.  Oh and Definitely no going outside without me ever, Understand baby?”

Although he didn’t like this rule Tim nodded his understanding

Trent only paused briefly before continuing “as a 6 year old and even before that, I know dressing was tricky for you sweetheart”

Tim looked like he was about to argue so Trent patted his leg “it’s fine baby buttons can be tricky for little boys”

Unable to think of a response that didn’t make him sound more juvenile Tim closed his mouth.

“So as I was saying I’ll be dressing you and undressing you from now on sweetheart and deciding what you’ll wear everyday. I don’t want any fights baby, just remember I know best”

This received another sad nod from Tim

“Obviously” Trent continued I’ll be giving you a bedtime I’m thinking 7:30 but I’m worried that might be a bit late for a 6 year old so we might go with 7:00”

“Trent!” Tim whined “I’m not an actual baby... I don’t need to go to sleep at 7 please Trent I’m a big boy please”

Trent chuckled and reached out to grasp Tim’s chin. “Ok mister big boy, we can make a compromise you can stay up until 7:30 like a big boy if you have to agree to take a nap everyday without complaint”

Tim looked unsure so Trent shook his head “that’s my only offer sweetheart take it or leave it”

Hearing the finality in his brothers tone Tim nodded “ok Trent... I guess that’s ok”

Trent smiled “that’s a good boy and I want to be very clear on one thing  “you may not want to be a baby and we’ve agreed you’re a big 6 year old but no matter what, you are my Baby”

Not seeing a choice Tim nodded

Trent pressed on “use your big boy words sweetheart”

Tim gulped “yes Trent I’m... I’m your baby”

Just saying the words made Tim feel oddly safe. When Trent pulled the smaller boy into a tight hug Timmy hugged back.
  • Like 1
Part 11

Once Trent released the smaller boy he settled him on his lap again then started “so Baby let’s see what’s next. Oh from now on I’ll be monitoring what you watch on Tv and how much tv you watch, same with video games and the tablet”

Tim shrugged compared to some of the other new rules this was tame.

I’ll be changing and watching your diet as well sweetheart, After all I need to make sure my baby is healthy. The biggest change will be no more soda”

Tim groaned “but that’s not fair, I love coke! Are you giving up soda too” he asked with an edge to his voice.

Trent almost chuckled but remained stern “no, I’m not. Grownups and very little boys have different rules don’t they Baby”

Tim nodded 

“So” Trent continued “what’s appropriate for Daddies is not always the same as what’s appropriate for little boys and soda is just one of those things sweetheart” he rubbed the boys back “if you’re very good love I might consider giving you a sip as a treat sometimes though”

Trent seemed oblivious to his slip but with his use of the word daddy Tim felt an electric serge go through his belly.

Slightly dazed and knowing that was the best he could do on the soda front Tim nodded “O...Ok”

“Let’s see what else” Trent stopped for a moment to think “oh we are going to come up with a daily schedule so you’re  not just wasting your summer, there will be some school work and age appropriate chores in addition to fun activities and playtime everyday”

Tim didn’t like the sound of that but what could he do about it so he nodded again.

Smiling brightly Trent said “I think that’s all of the rules for now, they may change based on how things go but we have one more thing to talk about sweetheart. Now I’m hoping we never have to deal with this but we need to talk about consequences”

Tim immediately tensed at the C word.

Feeling the boy in his arms stiffen Trent gave him a squeeze “oh baby it’s ok, you’re a good boy and I know you’ll try to be good for me, but even good little boys make mistakes and when that happens it might mean a time out or an early bedtime, it could mean writing lines or if something really serious happened it could mean a spanking. That would be a last resort sweetheart, I will never harm my little boy but if you do something very naughty it might mean an ouchi bum bum” Trent explained using the same words their father used to use.

Tim buried his face in Trent’s neck feeling very small “but I don’t want an ouchi bum bum” Tim repeated the familiar phrase from their childhood.

Trent chuckled “then be a good boy and Daddy won’t have to give you one baby”

Once again ignoring his brothers words Tim simply nodded with a big sigh. Hoping to change the subject Tim  asked “what we do now”
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Part 12

Trent smiled mischievously at his brother  “now Baby we’re going to play a little game, it’s all about listening and following directions. How does that sound Timmy?” 

Tim looked a bit worried but nodded “That...could be fun I guess, what game is it” he really hoped this wasn’t a trap or something.

Excitedly Trent put the little boy on his feet “great Timmy and don’t worry, we’re just going to play a little game of Simon says, should be easy for a big boy like you” he patted his brother's shoulder 

Tim relaxed upon hearing what they were playing, he could do this. He nodded.

Trent stood gazing down on his considerably shorter little boy “and to keep thing interesting and reenforce the importance of listening let’s say that every time you don’t obey me you have to go to bed 10 minutes earlier tonight”

This idea got a small jolt and worried look from the smaller boy. 

Trent reached out to tussle Tim’s hair “come on kiddo big boy like you should have no problem”

Tim was trapped and he knew it. He either had to admit that he thought he wasn’t big enough to follow instructions or he could hope that he didn’t prove it while playing but he didn’t like the look on Trent’s face. Reluctantly he nodded “fine, whatever”

Trent beamed “there’s my good boy” he stepped back to give Tim some room. Trent watched the boy stand at attention in just an oversized t-shirt looking appropriately worried.

This would be fun Trent thought. He cracked his knuckles “Okay baby Simon says tap your little nose” he even demonstrated by taping his own nose for the boy.

Tim smiled eagerly tapping his nose. This was easy!

Trent continued “simon says stop touching your little nose but start wiggling your tiny toes”

Nodding to himself Tim follows that instruction easily looking at Trent with a giggle and some pride.

Trent then begins to tape his own cheek ”Simon says every time I tape somewhere want you to kiss it” he continued to tap his cheek and stooped to allow his brother easy access.

Tim froze in confusion for just a second. He turned pink as he lunged forward to kiss his brother's cheek.

Trent caught the boy in a brief hug ”good boy Timmy, you're doing so well” he released his brother. Tim stood back smiling.

”simon says say your name” Trent gave his next instruction.

”Tim my name is Tim”

Trent shook his head sadly ”sorry baby that's 10 minutes care to try again”

Tim looked flustered and froze but perked up ”Timmy I'm Timmy” he looked to his brother for approval”

Trent nodded ”my smart boy” he leaned down again tapping his lips. Without hesitating Tim dashed forward to peck his brother on the lips. Blushing crimson as he jumped back. 

Trent smiled ”good memory kiddo, Simon says for the rest of the game it will be Daddy says”

Tim felt butterflies in his tummy as he nodded his understanding.

Trent cleared his throat ”Daddy says run your belly sweetheart” Tim obeyed 

”Daddy's says jump up and down”

Tim stopped rubbing and began jumping 

Trent laughed ”sorry baby that's 20 minutes Daddy didn't say to stop rubbing did he” 

Tim stayed silent but nodded in frustration.

”Daddy says stop rubbing and jumping and take off your shirt” 

Tim obeyed without thinking. He pulled of the t-shirt leaving himself totally bare.

Trent looked at the boy and tapped his lip again. Tim once again ran forward to offer Trent a kiss.

Once that was over Trent continued ”Daddy says suck your thumb”

Tim in his eagerness poped his thumb right in his mouth.

Trent smiled ”good boy Timmy, now Simon says take it out”

Without thinking Tim pulled his thumb out of his mouth

Trent just shook his head ”sorry baby that's 30 minutes ”I said Simon says that time and who are you supposed to be listening to?”

Tim made an audible whining sound and mumbled ”Daddy”

Trent nodded ”So pop that little thumb back in baby” Tim obeyed

Once Trent was satisfied he looked at Tim ”now Timmy Daddy says point to my baby” 

caught off guard Tim froze but locking his eyes on Trent he slowly pointed to his own chest.

”theres a good boy” Trent gushed ”now Daddy says Point to daddy” 

Tim seemed confused but almost reluctantly pointed at his brother

Nodding Trent then said ”daddy says take your thumb out and say who am I”

Taking a deep breath Tim obeyed and almost whispered ”Daddy... You're daddy”

Trent shook his head in excitement and approval then once again tapped his iwn lip. This time after Tim stepped forward to kiss him Trent held the naked boy in a hug ”daddy loves you baby”
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Part 13

Tim blinked in surprise and pulled back. He looked into Trent’s smiling face as a deep blush spread across his cheeks. He whispered ”Love you too... Trent... I mean Daddy” he shook his head “I mean Trent”

Trent gave a small chuckle but was saved from having to answer by the ringing of the doorbell. He looked at his brother “Daddy says go answer the door baby boy”

Without thinking Tim jumped up and scampered toward the door. 

Trent chuckled at the naked boy even as he said “stop baby, Timmy stop” he was momentarily perplexed when the boy didn’t obey then recognizing his mistake he almost yelled “daddy says stop” he was gratified when the little boy immediately froze.

Trent looked around and grabbed a nearby throw blanket from the sofa. He walked over to Tim and wrapped the blanket around him before lifted Tim under his armpits and settling Tim on his hip. He gave the boy a squeeze.

”silly baby, you can't answer the door all nakey” he gave Tim a little tickle causing him to giggle.

Tim flushed red at the realization of what he had almost done, he was so caught up in Trent and the game. He felt so small and weak. Without thinking he cuddled into his brother's strong firm chest.

Trent gave his boy a little bounce as he opened the front door.

”hi there”  said the smiling man who stood in front of them ”I have a package for you I believe” 

Trent smiled back ”thanks so much” he said reaching for the package”

The man nodded ”no problem, and who's this little guy, hi there cutie” he waved at Tim.

In response, Tim seemed to curl himself more tightly against his brother, hiding his face in Trent’s neck

Trent chuckled  ”sorry he's feeling a little shy today, this is Timmy” he gave the small boy a little bounce ” ”can you say hi to the nice man baby”

When Tim doesn't move to obey Trent tried again ”Timmy Daddy says say hi”

Not wanting to lose another 10 minute Tim swallowed and looked up and without meeting the man's eyes he whispered ”hi” in a small voice.

The man beamed ”Hi there Little guy, well you guys have a great day” he turned and walked back to his truck.

Trent rocked Tim in his arms as they watched the man go. He gave the Tim’s  tiny bate foot a little tickle and kissed his temple. ”such a good little boy for Daddy”. Closing  the door he asked ”should we see what we got baby”
  • Like 1