LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enemas 101 - Diaper University

Protection

A couple of weeks ago I decided to get the idea of trying a rectal shot.   I put about a half an ounce of 160 proof moonshine up my rear.   It's a good thing I have diapers around because my ass was so irritated for the next too days, that I needed to either be right at the toilet or wearing a diaper.

Thanks for the info Riley.

Although this now reminds me of an Emo Phillips quote....

"When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried other enemas........"

• Like 1
1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

A couple of weeks ago I decided to get the idea of trying a rectal shot.   I put about a half an ounce of 160 proof moonshine up my rear.   It's a good thing I have diapers around because my ass was so irritated for the next too days, that I needed to either be right at the toilet or wearing a diaper.

Even with straight 80 proof it is not hard to overdose on alcohol and get alcohol poisoning when used rectally.  Be very careful with that because when you're talking about death from misadventure due to alcohol poisoning, you only have one shot and there's no coming back.

• Like 1

That's why I only used a half an ounce.    However, the stuff was so irritating to my rectum, it took me two days to recover.    I probably should have had a non-alcoholic "chaser."

10 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Even with straight 80 proof it is not hard to overdose on alcohol and get alcohol poisoning when used rectally.  Be very careful with that because when you're talking about death from misadventure due to alcohol poisoning, you only have one shot and there's no coming back.

Truer words were never said!  Go to Youtube and type Alcohol Enema in the search and you will find many video's of people who have died or ended up in the hospital by giving themselves an "alcohol enema".  Obviously even half an ounce caused problems for willnotwill.  There are just some things that you shouldn't shove up your ass for any reason.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:38 PM, Protection said:

Yeah, I can't express enough how much Boofing is a bad idea. I've never done it, but your liver exists for a reason and you might as well put some in an IV or something... horrible idea all around.

I agree- if your booze tastes that bad, you should throw it out.

Using only warm water is the safest way and is the one I use

I have tried other stuff, like oil, but it takes days before it goes away, so never doing that again
The only "good" thing about oil is that I couldn't hold in the oil, and once you let it go...

As someone who frequently  does alcohol enemas I must say it can be dangerous if you go and use straight alcohol it gets really dangerous  but if you put 4oz of vodka in 2 litres enema and mix it well have a partner control the flow and make sure you take it nice and slow and stop when you feel tipsy because once you feel tipsy theres enough  booze in your butt to get you drunk if you just hold it but be sure you have an intelligent  and sober friend with your best interests  in mind with you incase something  goes wrong  and yes alcohol is way stronger  when enema than drinking  it to get me drunk  by mouth I need about 1500ml of 35 percent abv vodka to get drunk by enema it takes about 120 ml to get me drunk so calculate accordingly  and err on the side  of caution that's all