LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopy again

So the other day, I was walking my dog.  He's a big Lab that needs a lot of exercise.  So I was turning around to come back to my car.  Had more than a mile to go and felt an urge to poop.  As I walked back it kept getting stronger and stronger and I was having difficulty holding it.  I was walking with a friend and I didn't want to poop in front of her.  She turned off to walk home and I headed for my car and absolutely lost it.  filled my pants with liquid poop.  I got home and cleaned up.  

So I've been pooping either pants or diapers since a teen.  I don't do it all the time but when I do I thoroughly enjoy it.  I've been thinking about the incident and how much I liked it so I filled my pants this morning (no diapers).  I'm still wearing them.  I think I will be doing this for a while.

Why do we like this so much?

On 2/5/2020 at 6:23 PM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

Man, if you can figure out “why”, let us aaaalllllll know!

I absolutely adore filling my underwear or diapers.  It’s factory installed.

I doubt if I'll ever figure it out.  I think I'll just enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, just something about the feeling. I’ve pooped in my pants every day this week. Several times ,like now, in my underwear and a couple of times in my night pull-ups either before bed or run get after waking up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the freedom of going whenever I feel the need to. The relief and the feeling of it squishing in my pants is amazing.

I am the same way and always have been. When I was a kid, knowing I needed to go, I would resist the toilet. Then I would make my way to a private spot, my closet, the corner of my room, my playhouse, etc...and fill my pants

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

I am the same way and always have been. When I was a kid, knowing I needed to go, I would resist the toilet. Then I would make my way to a private spot, my closet, the corner of my room, my playhouse, etc...and fill my pants

Yup--that was me, too, until I was four years old and forced to conform. ☹️

No one will ever know why. We just do. Why do some people like the color red? Why do others like the color blue?

Why do we like diapers period?

My favorite is taking an enema,  or suppository and then trying to hold it in until I can't hold it anymore and I  just uncomfortably fill my diaper. 

I have pooped my pants when I don't have any diapers to put on.

I typically like to stay in my messy diaper for as long as I possibly can. 

This morning I had an enormous poop in my diaper.  Every once in a while my body is like “ok, clean out time”.  It was semi-firm, and I was exceedingly happy about the size of it.  I was cleaning up and wondered why I enjoy this so much. I wish someone could plug a USB cable into my brain, download the info, and say “ok, right there.  You were 2 and a half, and you had this event happen where......”. 

I mean, as grown adults, we all still like pottying in our pants for some reason, and I think it would be fascinating to unlock the mystery. AND we could explain it to our partners, like....”see, right there!  Told you it’s factory installed...”

• Like 1
This morning I had an enormous poop in my diaper.  Every once in a while my body is like “ok, clean out time”.  It was semi-firm, and I was exceedingly happy about the size of it.  I was cleaning up and wondered why I enjoy this so much. I wish someone could plug a USB cable into my brain, download the info, and say “ok, right there.  You were 2 and a half, and you had this event happen where......”. 

I mean, as grown adults, we all still like pottying in our pants for some reason, and I think it would be fascinating to unlock the mystery. AND we could explain it to our partners, like....”see, right there!  Told you it’s factory installed...”

I know exactly what you mean. I have had some memories that I feel may have shaped me but I will never know exactly!

It's been two days since I pooped (Friday at 6 pm).  I do so very regularly, in the morning after waking and in the afternoon (when at work it's after I get off, heading to the car).

Since it's been two days since, and my SacroIliac joints (between back bone and hip bones in pelvis) are hurting, I've got to assume that I've become constipated.  It's been about a year since I was before.

I just took a glass of Miralax and two Dulcolax pills (not three like last time!!!)  I'll see how this plays out tomorrow morning.  Before I go to bed tonight I will be changing out of my Tranquility ATN which cannot contain my nightly pee, and will be putting on my Abena poly L4 which usually CAN hold an entire night's pee (not always but usually).

Hopefully it won't be too big an explosion.

16 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

It's been two days since I pooped (Friday at 6 pm).  I do so very regularly, in the morning after waking and in the afternoon (when at work it's after I get off, heading to the car).

Since it's been two days since, and my SacroIliac joints (between back bone and hip bones in pelvis) are hurting, I've got to assume that I've become constipated.  It's been about a year since I was before.

I just took a glass of Miralax and two Dulcolax pills (not three like last time!!!)  I'll see how this plays out tomorrow morning.  Before I go to bed tonight I will be changing out of my Tranquility ATN which cannot contain my nightly pee, and will be putting on my Abena poly L4 which usually CAN hold an entire night's pee (not always but usually).

Hopefully it won't be too big an explosion.

And we have splashdown!  Didn't get the bulk of it by the time I changed out of my overnight Abena L4.  I'm currently in a Tranquility ATN with a size 5 baby diaper stuffer and the dam broke.  Now to decide when to clean up and change...

No one will ever know why. We just do. Why do some people like the color red? Why do others like the color blue?
Why do we like diapers period?
My favorite is taking an enema,  or suppository and then trying to hold it in until I can't hold it anymore and I  just uncomfortably fill my diaper. 
I have pooped my pants when I don't have any diapers to put on.
I typically like to stay in my messy diaper for as long as I possibly can. 

I love messing my pants when at home that way i can cleanup right away