When you go to bed what do you wear?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to bed what do you wear

• Nappy
    • Sleep nude
    • Pyjamas
    • Just pants
    • Anything else please let us know in comments

Of course I prefer to sleep in my nappy but don’t get the chance very often so when I sleep I sleep naked. What do you wear at night?

Snap-crotch Onesie in the warm weather, flannel "shortie" jammies in the milder weather and footie blanket sleepers when it's cold. Of course my bedroom is one temperature no matter what the weather outside is doing, so it really doesn't matter.

Plastic pants always. When it's cool, a plastic romper over them. If it's really cold, one of my blue plastic dresses over them. If we get some really hot weather the panties will be bikini-cut. Bikini's fine under a romper or dress too. My bedroom's temperature does vary a little depending on the outside temperarure.

Haines underpants, pajama bottoms and no shirt.  On the occasion I decide to wear a diaper to bed, I will wear just a diaper often covered by Haines underpants (brief style) and no pajama bottoms or shirt.  If it's not a premium diaper, I will use a stuffer inside the diaper and plastic pants over it, no pajama bottoms or cloth briefs.

I sleep in a Northshore supreme diaper with a cloth pull-up over that and baby pants. Because it is colder out I sleep in my olaf fleece onsie without feet. When it gets warmer it wil be in my Elsa jammies.

No nightgown or babydoll? You can tell this was written by a boy or daddy

I started wearing footed sleepers when I was 12, I wore it until it wore out, then I slept in a union suit long johns until I got my next sleeper in my late teens.

The way I look at it, when you find something that works for you stick with it.

I plan on wearing footed sleepers to bed until I kick the bucket, I'm thinking about being cremated wearing one when they roast me.

My sleep ware is as follows: Overnight diaper, Babykins terry lined diaper cover, sweatpants and a tee shirt. I have an obsorbant bedpad on my bed under my diaper area just in case I have a major leak that gets past the Babykins diaper cover.

I sleep in a disposable diaper (BetterDry or Crinklz), Tykables training pants and plastic pants or Gary Activewear pants over it all.  This ensures that any leaks are contained.

No other clothing unless it's really cold or I'm really sick.

Unfortunately the survey does not allow multiple answers.

I always wear a diaper to bed because I have no bladder control. Most of the time to bed I wear pinned gauze diapers. When traveling I wear disposables with vinyl panties. Usually I wear a Onesies to ensure my diaper stays snug. If it is cold I cover the top of my Onesies with a shirt.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:23 AM, BabyJune said:

Snap-crotch Onesie in the warm weather, flannel "shortie" jammies in the milder weather and footie blanket sleepers when it's cold. Of course my bedroom is one temperature no matter what the weather outside is doing, so it really doesn't matter.

I am surprised that you do not wear anything with a skirt. I am in bed in whatever I have on at bedtime since my skirts are the shortest they can be and still be decent over thick diapers and very full-cut rubber panties; halfway to the knee

large.chrbbdoll.jpg.22d56799cc309601fb7a

A babydoll is an all-purpose garment that goes with just about anything

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I am surprised that you do not wear anything with a skirt. I am in bed in whatever I have on at bedtime since my skirts are the shortest they can be and still be decent over thick diapers and very full-cut rubber panties; halfway to the knee

large.chrbbdoll.jpg.22d56799cc309601fb7a

A babydoll is an all-purpose garment that goes with just about anything

I guess I just like to wear what real toddlers wear to bed.

While it is not a regular routine, last night I slept in a girls Huggies Baby Steps (from the 90's). Over it I wore my girls nighty from Target. It has cute little kittens. Since this a a babies diaper and only holds about one good wetting, I wait till the morning and slowly wet, then hang out a while before changing. If you want to see more pictures be sure to check out the album on my profile.

786653029_DTime011.thumb.jpg.1a5bf4b2ed8d52a24eedc3ccc87ca789.jpg

523868260_DTime027.thumb.jpg.7ad22b653109e17c11263b37daa92b86.jpg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I guess I just like to wear what real toddlers wear to bed.

When we were both little, toddlers wore nightgows and something like babydolls, in fact, it was the resemblence to toddler clothes that the babdoll got its name. I saw plenty of that