When you go to bed what do you wear?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. When you go to bed what do you wear

• Nappy
    • Sleep nude
    • Pyjamas
    • Just pants
    • Anything else please let us know in comments

Depends on the season, in summer just a light nappy like Tena Lady, normal grade, in winter any nappy, with a nightshirt and socks, but looking into a sleepsuit,,, 

I’ve always wanted a nightshirt.... I keep looking, but never find them, I have though bought a mid-length cotton nightie (Aqua with an owl on it) I’ll just keep looking for the nightshirt, one day I’ll find one and be able to wear it in front of my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-shirt and a diaper every night pretty much. Once in a blue moon I'll wear a onesie if it's really cold out, but I often find that too hot. If I'm sleeping at someone else's house, or sharing a hotel room with the kids, I might put shorts on, just so that if I have to jump out of bed in the middle of the night, I won't be running around in just a diaper, frantically trying to locate my clothes. 

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

T-shirt and a diaper every night pretty much. Once in a blue moon I'll wear a onesie if it's really cold out, but I often find that too hot. If I'm sleeping at someone else's house, or sharing a hotel room with the kids, I might put shorts on, just so that if I have to jump out of bed in the middle of the night, I won't be running around in just a diaper, frantically trying to locate my clothes. 

This!

That's a good point about staying away, that needs more careful planning. I generally wear a quieter nappy under tighter plastic pants and I have these PJ bottoms that are REALLY baggy so they pretty much conceal anythings should I need to leap out of bed with others around.

recently my pjs have been a larger t-shirt and boxer briefs, mostly because i needed to do laundry lol 

usually i wear a long night shirt that goes down past my knees, quite comfy 

when diapered, i wear my night diapers (either a boosted betterdry or a magamax), plastic/PUL pants, and either my night shirt, my larger shirt or sometimes a onesie, varies on my mood :P 

• 4 weeks later...

Terry nappy (Chinese fold), plastic pants, and my blue Cuddlz jamas with a teddy on.  Dummy in my mouth, Teddy in my arms, and Mummy in my arms later when she comes to bed.  Mummy's going to make me some more jamas soon!  I've had my breakfast but I'm still in my night-time things now.  I'll go and get dressed for the day soon.

I usally have a tena maxi/slip diaper on, , control top pantyhose, anda mid length nylon slip /gown over me. I love the feeling of the nylon or silk  gown  over my hose and diaper.