LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Member ! Hello

Guest DiaperMadness

Guest DiaperMadness

Hello Everyone,

Im a new member here but i know this side since one year before..

I use to wear diapers sometimes when i was 14years old, but i was shy to other people (specialy to my parents).

Now i'm 28 and today i wear a diaper again after 14 years.

I feel secure once again, and after 1 hour i make my firsrt pee in my diaper!

I feel warm and happy.

I like to know that they are other members that they feel like me, and i want to share my feelings about diapers.I'd like also to tell to my girlfriend to wear diapers her too.But i don't know how.(She dosn't know that i'm a diaper lover).

Any ideas ?

By the way i'm from Greece.

I will love if any member here is from Greece

Take care,

Peace

DiaperMadness

Glad to have you here and know that others worldwide are out there. As for telling the girlfriend, make sure of how solid the relationship is first. Don't rush it. And would probably be best if she discovered your side, long before asking her to join. Her reactions to your wearing should tell you about the second part. Best of all, enjoy yourself. :thumbsup:

I can also understand how you feel, alot of this is a matter of trust too, none of us want to put ourselvs out there in the public eye to get hurt, I would sugest that if you're interested in bringing your girlfriend into your world, that you start with som safe questions to see how she feels and would react to a situation before just blerting out that you like to ware diapers, only to find out that she can't/won't handle it well, mostely take it slow, some people need time to warm up to this idea of being in, or into the whole diaper thing.