LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Like To Drink While Diapered?

Kari

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I love a beer or two whilst wearing.

I only really drink on a Friday night, so I usually get padded up and knock back a couple of cans in front of the TV or my Xbox.

Nothing quite like unloading a bladder full of beer without having to get up off the sofa!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes I have to wear my diapers because otherwise my pants or bed will be soaked!  Usually a better dry and 2 boosters and plastic pants.  Make it more interesting by inserting a catheter into the mix and no full bladder all night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well this is just embarrassing...?
Guess I jumped off the wagon when Covid-19 started.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:30 AM, oznl said:

Well, as I wear 24/7, I'm never NOT diapered and I love craft beer so yep, I guess I do ?

Tonight I was drinking home-made pineapple IPA.  It's an IPA brewed with a small amount of fresh pineapple juice.

I too am 24/7 due to incontinence and I love me a good IPA.  I have been trying a grapefruit IPA here in FL and it always makes its way to my diaper pretty fast!

i finally got smart and now when we get back from the daughters place, where my son in law never lets my drink get dry, I put on a diaper with a booster and go to bed. I may wake up to wet but at least I don't have to get out of bed. ?

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in my late teens and 20’s I would go out to the nightclubs wearing a diaper under my pants and I would start the night pulling down my diaper at the urinals to pee but as the night progressed I would get lazy and wet my diaper more and more so by the end of the night I would frequently be leaking, sometimes to the point that it looked like I didn’t have a diaper on at all. I remember several times I’d be dancing the last song of the night peeing in my diaper and streams of pee would be running down my legs especially if I told my friend (later to become my wife) that I was wetting my diaper and she would grab my diapered crotch and squeeze, causing a river of urine to pour down my legs and the bar would close and she’d take me home and change my diaper and nurse me while I helplessly wet myself. 

• Like 2