LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Like To Drink While Diapered?

Kari

It's Friday night and I'm alone with a case of beer and wearing a NorthShore MegaMax.
Drinking makes me pee and I like to test the limits of these super absorbent diapers.
Even with plastic pants, they start leaking between 4-6 hours.
I've also done the same with coffee. I just like to chill out and wet my diaper.
Unfortunately, coffee is a diuretic and I don't care for dirty diapers personally.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Kari said:

It's Friday night and I'm alone with a case of beer and wearing a NorthShore MegaMax.
Drinking makes me pee and I like to test the limits of these super absorbent diapers.
Even with plastic pants, they start leaking between 4-6 hours.
I've also done the same with coffee. I just like to chill out and wet my diaper.
Unfortunately, coffee is a diuretic and I don't care for dirty diapers personally.

While I don't drink anything stronger than diet Dr Pepper usually (or my coffee - luv me some Colombian coffee!), I do try to push my diapers every chance I get.  I even have a 52x36" bed pad on my bed (and one folded in quarters on my desk chair at my computer) that is capable of 2 liters capacity.  I wear Abena level 4 large (L4) and they have an ISO capacity of 4000 ml (I believe the Megamax is 6000 ml but I might be wrong).  The L4 is thus about 2/3rds of a MegaMax (I pay about 1.44 each).

• Like 1

Yep! A waterproof pad is a must unless you want leaks to get on furniture.
I have a supply of the washable pads I use. The disposable ones shift around and don't work out well.
As far as Abenas, I think they are equivalent in absorbancy to the MegaMax diapers.
Never compared the capacities. And for less than a buck fifty, you're definitely getting your $$ worth.
I love good quality coffee. I was considering getting a French press to make coffee.

The key to the Abena capacity is they rate it in ISO Capacity which is saturation capacity.  When immersed in water until it's saturated, then removed and allowed to drip until it stops dripping, they weigh it and compare it to a dry one's weight.  Water is 1 lb per pint (8 lb per gallon) so it's an easy calculation between wet and dry.

I think MegaMax is rated at 6000 ml ISO but I might be wrong.  Real life capacity of the Abena L4 is really about 2-2.5 liters before it leaks unless you keep repositioning to get better coverage.  I have done that.  Lay practically on my back with my but in the air to get more into the back wings.  Move my pee nozzle (penis) from tucked under to up so I can fill the top wings (that's risky as it will spill out over the top!!)

6 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

I have done that.  Lay practically on my back with my but in the air to get more into the back wings.  Move my pee nozzle (penis) from tucked under to up so I can fill the top wings (that's risky as it will spill out over the top!!)

LOL... I do that too. :P
Don't want to waste a good diaper.

Well, as I wear 24/7, I'm never NOT diapered and I love craft beer so yep, I guess I do :-)

Tonight I was drinking home-made pineapple IPA.  It's an IPA brewed with a small amount of fresh pineapple juice.

Summer time drinking in diapers is best. 

I can sit outside in double thick Megamax diapers, drink beer until the diapers leak and continue until the case is gone without worry.

Lawnchair does not care if I piss on it as it will dry out the next day and be washed during next rain. 

• Like 1

Fortunately I grew out of bedwetting some times ago.  However...if I'm drinking alcohol then I almost always diaper up for bed.  It doesn't happen all the time but if I have a few too many then I'm quite likely to wet the bed....

• Like 1
On 2/2/2020 at 8:50 AM, Hookedondiapers said:

I like to have a couple of pints of Guinness on a Saturday evening.  I put on a Tykables Cammies before I start so I won't have to change every 30 minutes for the rest of the night...

Yeah, a nappy that can hold 3 or 4 regular toilet visits will struggle to cope with more than one "beer bladder" (a "beer bladder" being that volume of fullness at which the need forces you to leave your seat in the pub for fear of wetting yourself right where you sit, when you're not wearing a nappy!)

Personally I love having a drink (or several) while wearing diapers. Plus not having to worry about "breaking the seal" is so reassuring that I almost only exclusively drink while diapered. 

• Like 3
On 2/1/2020 at 10:30 PM, oznl said:

Well, as I wear 24/7, I'm never NOT diapered and I love craft beer so yep, I guess I do ?

Tonight I was drinking home-made pineapple IPA.  It's an IPA brewed with a small amount of fresh pineapple juice.

I need to visit you sometime lol....that sounds amazing :D 

I didn't use to be an alcoholic but these past few months I've been getting stupid drunk at least 3 times a week my girlfriend says I'm more fun when drunk and I really act like a baby and it's alot easier  to regress when I'm wasted which we love I love being so drunk I can't walk or talk and having her take care of me feeding me holding  me changing my diapers and making  me feel loved and helpless 

• Like 1

...I don't wet or mess my cloth diapers, but that's just me, but I love 2 full wine glasses of Bailey's Irish Cream w/Salted Caramel. Knocks me out the minute my head hits the pillow for a good diapered 11hr sleep!!!!!

On 2/1/2020 at 7:30 AM, oznl said:

Well, as I wear 24/7, I'm never NOT diapered and I love craft beer so yep, I guess I do ?

I love craft beer also and brew my own beer. My Megamax diapers only last a few hours,  with a booster pad,  when I get thirsty. 

• 2 weeks later...

Drinking while wearing a quality, thick diaper is a slice of heaven on earth in my book. I’ve already got a head start as of now. It’s a Friday afternoon, I’m approaching hour 2 in my blue MegaMax with my second bud light in hand and the weather is lovely. I’m smoking my pipe on the back porch, life is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk