LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody into hookahs?

Lately, I've been curious about hookahs, and I might get one.

If any of you are hookah smokers, what flavors would you recommend? And should I get my hookah on Amazon or from the store downtown that sells bongs and hookahs? IDK which would be cheaper, price-wise.

And before somepony say, "Smoking a hookah is like smoking 100 cigarettes," please watch this:

I’m no expert in any way here, and I don’t know what research you already have done. But, if I can help, I will. Have you looked at some online reviews? Like, https://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlovenew/post/2018/09/21/top-10-hookahs-of-2018

&, https://www.besthookahsguide.com/best-hookahs-2019/ 

Hope they might help you out? 
One more thing to consider, look for a actual box store, maybe your “downtown” one. Check how long they’ve been in business. Chances are, if they’ve been around a long time, they would be the go to place for good advice on the subject. Look for the owner, and ask them which would suit you best. 

Frankly, I'd not patronize a store that sells bongs unless I am not intending to burn tobacco in mine.

Many of the real tobacco stores (ones that sell regular stem pipes) have moved into hookahs.    They're usually able to explain things and offer a better tobacco selection than a place that sells them as a sidelight.    When it comes to selecting the tobacco these shops and perhaps even a more friendly hookah bar will let you try small quantities to find one you'll like.

I'm not big into odd flavors like cherry or vanilla.    Try a mild shisha blend if you want to start out easy.    These often will also be lower in strength (nicotine) so you don't get quite the smack in the face that others will do.  This is especially important if you aren't already a smoker.   Again, a more sophisticated store will help you with the selection.   This works whether you buy the hookah and other supplies on line or not.

Once you hone in on brands or styles you like, then you can buy them online or anywhere that is convenient.

Where in the world are you?   I can make some recommendations for shops in 

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Where in the world are you?   I can make some recommendations for shops in

"Where in the world are you?" Who do you think I am,  Carmen Sandiego? XD
I'm in Virginia. There's a store downtown that sells bongs and hookahs.

What all will I need for a hookah? The video I linked to said something about using coconut coals.

If you're up in the Northern Virginia area, try John B. Hayes in Winchester.   Used to be in the Fair Oaks Mall, but I believe that location has closed.   They were planning to move into a new space down the road where they'd not get so much grief about the smoke but I don't know if that happen.

14 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

If you're up in the Northern Virginia area, try John B. Hayes in Winchester.   Used to be in the Fair Oaks Mall, but I believe that location has closed.   They were planning to move into a new space down the road where they'd not get so much grief about the smoke but I don't know if that happen.

I live in southwest Virginia.

• 1 month later...

I’ve smoked shisha with a few friends but I do enjoy my cigars and pipe tobacco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...