LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone!

I have been a long time reader of the site. I finally got up the gumption to register and start to communicate more. I am incontinent of both bowel and bladder 24 /7 I am incontinent from spinal issues and require the use of back and leg braces most of the time. I am happily married to a very understanding wife and look forward to meeting and talking with like-minded folks! Thank you!

Hi and welcome Geniusiq. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. Yes, there are lots of good, likeminded people here. And I guess you know your way round here, but still, any questions, just ask. Hey, just curious question for you, what kinds of diapers do you use? Do you use plain diapers, and from where? Or, do you like the “ab” type diapers, prints and such? Would you like to try ab diapers, if you haven’t, and what would your wife think? Well, hope to be seeing you round, have fun, and enjoy! 

8 hours ago, Geniusiq190 said:

I finally got up the gumption to register and start to communicate more.

Hello and welcome! Glad you took this step out of the lurking shadows and into the light!

Little Tomás

Hello and welcome to DD!

Always happy to see a new face..or I suppose username would be a better fit in this particular circumstance.

Hope you enjoy your stay! Everyone is pretty cool here, I haven't had any problems and wish the same experience for you!

~Kasarberang

hello and welcome, this is indeed a very friendly site, I wear mainly for psych reasons, bladder anxiety but also as insurance against being stuck in a traffic jam or leaving a long queue for a comfort break,,,

I'm DL/IC, and wear any feminine style pull-ups, male ones are boring imho, and it's less embaressing buying them as it looks like they are for someone else lol,,,