LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish list: A true 24 hour diaper

I wished I could develop a dual 24 hour diaper. One that could absorb pretty much anything you could throw at it and something with very tall leg guards that ran the full length of the diaper with some type of sticky tape that sticks to the body that could contain poop as well. I wouldn’t need to concern myself in changing but only one time per day. That would be my wish. I’m sure the technology is out there.

I don't think my skin could handle 24 hours in a single diaper. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and frequently poop in my diaper while awake and while asleep. When I poop in my sleep, I always wake up with a nasty diaper rash and that's from just a few hours in a poopy diaper. I always have a barrier cream on to prevent the rash, but the enzymes and acids in the poop eat right through the barrier cream. I typically go through 4 or 5 diapers per day.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I don't think my skin could handle 24 hours in a single diaper. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and frequently poop in my diaper while awake and while asleep. When I poop in my sleep, I always wake up with a nasty diaper rash and that's from just a few hours in a poopy diaper. I always have a barrier cream on to prevent the rash, but the enzymes and acids in by poop eat right through the barrier cream. I typically go through 4 or 5 diapers per day.

I’m same as you but without problems with rash. I change 3 times in 24 hours so there is usually something always there

A true 24 hour diaper would be huge by the end of the day. At least if you are consuming the fluids that you should.  

I would love to wear a diaper that would last 24 hours,  but it won't be an every day thing. 

WOW!!! A 24 hour diaper could bring diaper discipline to a whole new level. 

First, a good bare bottom spanking would be administered and then the 24 hour diaper applied.  No diaper creams or powder used.  Then locking plastic pants pulled on and locked.

The naughty individual would then have to sit in the corner and eat a big bowl of prunes and drink a big bottle of prune juice.  They'd have to sit in the corner until the prunes and juice were all gone. 

The diaper would have to stay on for the full 24 hours followed by another good bare bottom spanking when the diaper is changed. 

If behavior doesn't improve,  another 24 hour diaper would be applied,  each day until the behavior does improve. 

Hot n spicy foods can also be given to the naughty individual for bad behavior.