LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

200 Free Captions! ^_^

Sophie ♥

Hey guys!  Pudding and I have been running our own Patreon account for over two years now, and the community has been SO supportive of us!  So we wanted to do something in return.

So!  The first 200 captions (micro stories with an accompanying picture) we've written are now free. ^_^  You can find them at this link, even without a Patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding/posts?tag=200 . I'm sure there's something there for everyone! 

Feel free to save/share/etc. any of these images wherever you want, but PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE ARTISTS!  Our caption formatting has changed a lot over the years, and some of the older captions don't have ingrained artist credits.  They are in the descriptions.  Please make sure to give proper credit when reposting.

ALSO!  Some artists are listed as unknown if thorough image searches didn't turn up any leads.  If you know who created an uncredited art, please tell us so we can list them properly. ^_^ 

LASTLY!  Please check us out at patreon.com/sophieandpudding.  All captions starting with #201 are Patreon-exclusive and have content tags for easy searching.  We do Early Access chapters for new stories and finished PDF and ePUB copies of ALL existing stories.  We have pictures of @bbykimmy getting up to her usual infantile antics, and I've recently started drawing ABDL art.  We run a Discord server for chats and roleplays, and I also host an ageplay podcast called "The Usual Bet" with my friend Chloe (you can find us on iTunes).  All in all, it's a LOT of content for $5.

Thanks for listening to my spiel!  Enjoy the new stuff! :D 

~Sophie

Archived