LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do breasts count as "Genital Nudity" under DD rules?

Hello! I'm wondering is breasts count as Genital Nudity. I recently had an art commission made that shows bare breasts and I posted it on the art forum as in my opinion breasts don't count as genitalia, but apparently they can be considered that way. (I've since removed the post until I get a response from a staff member clearing things up.)

So just wondering what the site views as genitalia and if those views are identical for both IRL and Drawn pictures.

11 minutes ago, JodieDelight said:

Yes, it does. Nudity art, pictures or videos are not allowed on DD.

When I first posted pictures of my own tits and clitty; I was given a stern Warning Point and was put on notice by an Admin/MOD.

No pictures of nudity is allowed on DD: tits, pussy, bums and cocks.

Were your tits and clit present in that mentioned picture? Because the rules specifically state no genital nudity and clits are absolutely apart of genitalia.

If they were present did staff explicitly say the problem was nudity in general or the genitalia? Were the tits specifically mentioned at all?

There seems to be a lot of variables in this case specifically and would like a staff-member to clear things up for me.

26 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Were your tits and clit present in that mentioned picture? Because the rules specifically state no genital nudity and clits are absolutely apart of genitalia.

If they were present did staff explicitly say the problem was nudity in general or the genitalia? Were the tits specifically mentioned at all?

There seems to be a lot of variables in this case specifically and would like a staff-member to clear things up for me.

My profile picture is a drawing I did, and it shows breast, and I haven't heard anything about not being able to have it so *shrugs* 

I'm sure an admin/staff will be able to answer soon though. 

• Like 1

Breasts are considered glands--mammary glands. They aren't exactly genitals in the sense of the job they perform, but they are still "private parts" for the purpose of avoiding the controversy of displaying them in public.

Female breasts is a unique thing when it comes to the law. The showing of bare breasts is fine, so long as they are not being rubbed, squeezed, etc. In short, it's weather the image is sexualizing the breasts

17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Female breasts is a unique thing when it comes to the law. The showing of bare breasts is fine, so long as they are not being rubbed, squeezed, etc. In short, it's weather the image is sexualizing the breasts

Could I send you the image in PM for your approval in which case?

I'd love to post my image on DD as I had it made for my story, but I don't want to get anyone in trouble. So I think this would be the best solution than, since it seems to be case-by-case situation.