LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Reform (with Kayilaindiapers)

I unfasten the button on the onesie and carefully unfasten the velcro of the diaper on the hips of my baby and carefully remove the used diaper, by rolling it into a ball and throwing it in the trash.

Then, still holding the baby by the ankles, I wipe her dirty ass with baby's wet wipes, her hairless pubis with another napkin: "Now it’s so nice to change your baby’s diapers." cooing I, wipe the pubis of baby-Kayla from urine.

Then I take out a fresh diaper and straighten it under the baby’s ass.

I am generously sprinkling baby powder. The room is filled with the sweet smell of powder: "My baby smells so... sweet. I love that smell, of a clean baby," I  cooing, dressed diaper on Kayla's.

Then I straighten the onesie and button the buttons.

"The baby is clean again. My sweet girl is back in fresh di-di." I say touch hand diapered ass baby-Kayla's

Then I take the baby on my lap and sit in the chair with her. Kelly hands me another bottle. It had a very liquid milk porridge, for very young babies.

I made the baby comfortable in a lying position, resting her head on my elbow and paci out of her mouth and change her nipple from the bottle.

I hold the bottle upright and the baby begins to suck the nipple and the porridge begins to disappear from the bottle.

I feed the baby, gently shaking it in my arms.

Apparently from my warmth and fatigue, the baby’s eyes slowly close ..

I change the nipple from the bottle back to the pacifier and gently pick up the baby in my arms and place it in the crib.
I cover her with a blanket and running mobil over crib's, kiss the baby in the forehead, gently, maternally, and we quietly move away from the sleeping baby.

"Today is the first night of the baby. She cannot be left alone. Therefore, today I will stay here with you. There is a free room next door.
I have a baby monitor so sleep and don’t worry about the baby." - I whisper to the nannies

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyla lays there as her mommy cleans her and changes her dirty diaper.  She sucks on her pacifier for comfort as her mommy coos at her and changes her dirty diaper.. While laying there she figures she better get used to this as her mommy and babysitters seem pretty serious about keeping her as a baby.  Kayla just wants this to get over as she still isn’t used to wearing diapers or being babied... once she’s dressed she didn’t know what to think when she was taking back into the room when her mommy sat in the recliner and laid Kayla back again and then the Bottle went in her mouth, how embarrassing this must be my night time bottle. She thinks to herself as she begins sucking soon with the rocking and the drinking she slowly finds herself feeling sleepy soon her eyes get heavy and she’s sleeping like a baby! 

We did not sit long with the nannies and talked quietly. Then we went to bed, to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I hear a quiet baby whimper in the baby monitor.

I put on a bathrobe and immediately rush to the crib. I check my baby. She sleeps and still sucks the pacifier and cries quietly in her sleep.

"Tshh-tshh-tshh, babygirly. Mommy here. Mommy is near. Mommy loves sweety baby" - I whisper to the baby in the ear and gently pat the baby-Kayla on the head.

I carefully take out the paci and let her finish the bottle.

The baby, without opening her eyes, sucks out the remnants of milk porridge from the bottle.

I return baby's pacifier.
I checked the diaper, it was still dry. I tucked the baby under, blanket under her and slightly straightened her pillow.
The whimpering stopped, baby slept a sound infant sleep ... I quietly, tiptoe walk away from crib's

Kayla slept through the night but she did toss and turn as she was dreaming.  Her dreams consisted of her being at school and she was back to her old self but this time the other students wouldn’t let her in they teased her and called her a baby! They kept asking where her mommy was then several girls pounced on her ripping her clothes off along with her sexy Victoria’s Secret panties they spanked her until she begged them to diaper her! She whimpered from her dream telling them to stop! Soon her dream was over and she was back to her old self and she returned to her dorm room but it had a big banner that said Welcome Baby Kayla! She opened the door and it had been converted to a full blown nursery! Her baby life was now invading her dreams! 

The morning is coming ..

I put on my robe and go to crib's. I check the diaper and find it wet and wake the baby: "Waki-waki is my sweet baby. It’s time to wake up. We need to prepare you for a new day. In college everyone misses you, babygirly"- I cooing and gently stroke the baby on the cheeks and forehead, with my fingers.

Taking her from crib I carry her to the changing table.

"Mommy knows that you feel disgusted by wet di-di, but mommy is nearby and will change it. And then we will go to breakfast. Your nannies have already prepared everything and are waiting for you, little princess," I say with a smile, I put the baby on the changing table.

Kayla wakes up and notices she’s wet she don’t even remember wetting herself. oh no they must be putting something in my bottles she thinks to herself.. She hears what her mommy has in store for her, while she’s laying on the changing table she begins begging to be grown up again..

”wese wet we bwe woon wup when!” 
“wese wese!” She begs for all it’s worth remembering to talk her baby talk as her mommy changes her diaper she is glad about that as a nice dry diaper feels better then a wet one! 

I take off the onesie and the used diaper from the baby.

Onesie I throw in the wash, and diaper in the trash.

I take wet wipes and thoroughly wipe pubis and bottom my baby's

At this moment, the baby in a childish manner asks me about growth.

"Baby, I’m saying the last time, that you threw out all your dreams of maturity. You’re a baby. You’re not just a baby, you are eight months old baby. When someone comes to visit us with other kids, then even a one-year-old baby, will be older than you. Everyone in college, already thinks, about you, like real little baby. "

Then I take out a fresh diaper and sprinkle it with baby powder, fix the diaper on the baby and put on plastic panties her on bottom.

"As I said for the next 5 years, no less than that. Your destiny is to be a baby. You will have a loving mommy and trusted nannies." I inform the baby.

"And now. Enough talk. You probably missed your friend's." I coo and put a pacifier in her mouth.9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg

I'm finishing dressing baby.

I put on her a new pretty dressil_570xN.1223591236_hlu9.jpg.7375684327f5a9d2611c0b775123f782.jpg, thin socks with ruffles on her legs and baby's sandals with ladybugs.

Taking a hair brush, I form two sympathetic piigtails and weave into each a small white bow.

“Well, mommy dressed up the baby, and now let the baby crawl into the kitchen, don’t forget to greet Aunt Kelly and Aunt Tara. You're a well-brought up babygirly.” I cooing and take the baby off the changing table and put it on all fours and gently patted her bottom in the diaper, which responds with a pleasant crunch ..

Kayla frowns.. “Woes mees wig wurl!” She cried slapping her hands against the changing table as her legs are raised and the new fresh diaper slid underneath her... she listens to what her mommy says and she can’t believe it! The next five years is she nuts!  She sits up as her mommy dresses her... “Wees wint wo wooo wool.” She says as she tells her she can’t go to school... Once her hair is done her mommy lets her down and she dutifully crawls to the kitchen hating every minute of it! 
“wood warning.” She says saying good morning.. I’m getting good at this stupid baby talk she thinks to herself then rolls her eyes I can’t get used to this BS! She thinks as she looks back to see if her mommy is coming.. 

Kelly: I prepared baby's food, apple puree and cook for baby, baby's cereal and began to heat the baby bottle in the microwave. When I hear, a quiet greeting.
I look around and see how the baby crawls into the kitchen, and her mommy Anastasia follows and smiles, watching how the baby crawls.

"Tara, our sweet cake woke up and came for breakfast," - I inform Tara. and squatted down and gently patted the baby on the cheek and gently played with one of baby's pigtails: "Good morning our little sunny. What cute pigtails did your mommy" 

Tara: I am preparing breakfast for adults. Coffee, scrambled eggs with bacon and tomatoes, and toast with cheese.
"Good morning baby:" I greet with a smile.

Anastasia: "Good morning girls. I see everything is ready for breakfast. You are great." I say, and picking up the little  babygirl's on armpit, I put her in a highchair, attach it with a tray and tie a plastic bib on her neck.

Kelly puts on the tray: baby food, bowl with cereal's and baby bottle with baby formula.
"Today I will feed the baby." I say, stirring a very liquid cereal, intended for babies aged 0-3 years, a rubber spoon.
"Well, open baby’s mouth and don’t look at the dining table. All your food is in front of you." - I say, I point to a highchair tray where there was a baby food.
I blew on cereal to cool a little and put a spoon in the baby’s mouth. 

"Open your little tunnel."

“Wees wig wurl mees wot wabby!” She says as her mommy puts her in the highchair... I hate this I just want this nightmare to end! She thinks to herself as she smells what the adults are eating and she knows what she’s eating! Kayla was surprised how her former friend talked to her she found she could be pretty strict as she forced her to pay attention to her food and to not even look at the adult food..

”mees wot wungy.” She whines as the food was brought to her mouth.. 

"Your babble is so funny" - I dip spoon in the baby's bowl.

Anastasia: I'm change Kelly and going to highchair.

"Baby. Do you remember your first feeding in a highchair? When did the nanny Kelly spank you? And then you had to eat with a spanked bottom. Do you want it to get again?" - I say without a smile.

"Quickly open your mouth. And then mommy will not be as gracious with your little ass, as Aunt Kelly. You should eat everything your nannies have prepared. Then I will be 100 percent sure, that you are not a hungry baby."

I refill cereal's for baby spoon and bring baby-Kayla's to her lips.

"Open your little space, it's time to take the rocket." gently cooing I'm with Kayla's, like real infant.

Kelly and Tara eat breakfast: an omelet and specially crackle loud toasts, to show what the baby is deprived of and what she will receive in the coming years.
And it was in baby's rubber spoon in front of her closed lips

Kayla knows they will spank her and then she’ll still have to eat it.  She looks at the adult food and thinks about how good it looks and wishes she could have some! Not wanting a spanking she decides to open accepting the baby cereal.  She thinks about a week ago when she got high and decided she didn’t wanna go to class! Now as she sat there diapered being fed baby food that’s all she wanted to do! 
“Wease mees not wabby mess wunts woo wow woo cwass.” She says as she just hopes she can go to class as a big girl again!  

The baby finally opened her mouth and I immediately loaded a full spoon of soft warm baby cereal's there.
The baby closed her eyes and swallowed it.

She started baby's tone say something about college and slapping her hands on a highchair tray.

"If you think that if you talk a lot, it will add you points for growing up? Then you are deeply mistaken. You do exactly the same as other babies at your age." - I say, continuing to feed the baby. - “Your chatter is what all babies do. Nothing today is just the second day of your childhood. I’ll look at your behavior after 5 years. I’m not joking. You can’t reduce this period by any means.”

Soon cereal's ends and I wipe the baby's mouth with a baby wipe.

Then I quickly feed the baby the baby food from the jar, allowing me to drink apple puree, baby's formula from the bottle.

“Good girl,” I say, feeding her the last spoonful of baby food and tickling her baby’s chin - “Now, baby, I’ll let you be independent. You have to hold this bottle with both hands and drink this formula, to the drop. Make me proud of you, babygirly "I coo and give her a baby bottle with baby's formula.

"Remember. Drink it all to the drop."

I move away from the highchair, sit on my place and start drinking my coffee, while looking at the baby.

“Wive wures mees woes wome!” She is grateful the winter vacation is coming up then and can go home and never come back! For now she eats her breakfast as she knows she don’t want a spanking she’s really tired of them plus her mouth being washed out and her mommy and her babysitters are really strict.. “Mees winwentit!” She says taking her bottle.. The baby begins drinking great she thinks this is a big responsibility for me holding this bottle! She thinks to herself... She does just as she’s told as she drinks her whole bottle! 

Me and the nanny are watching the baby and talking to each other.

"Girls, there will be a vacation soon. I have idea. I am going to invite the relatives of our baby. Her mother, who is now her grandma and her sisters. Will you help me write them invitations? I think the baby will be glad to see them."

Tara and Kelly: "Of course we can. No question. Holidays in a week. By this time, the baby will be the cutest babygirly."

Anastasia: "Okay, go get dressed in college, we go out in an hour."

Kelly and Tara dress right in the living room, not at all embarrassed by the baby's looks. After all, she's just a baby, and they are her babysitters

They specially wear something from the old adult baby-Kayla's clothes that came up to them and to show what she was deprived of.

Kelly: "I have long been envious of this Victoria's Secret lingerie," I say, wearing a bra and thong burgundy's color. From above I put on Kayla's skirt and blouse.
“Is it true that this baby, is coming to me? You don’t need it anymore. You have new warderob: diapers and onesie or dolly dresses and more other wonderful baby's clothes, which your mommy will choose. I’d like to wear it adult clothes, instead of you,” I tease in front of the baby.

Tara wears a green-colored underwear set, as well as Kayla's best jeans and sweatshirt.

Anastasia: “Girls, you look great. Now we have to go.”

I take the baby in my arms and put her in a stroller. I straighten the dress on her and put the pacifier in her mouth and attach it to the stroller with straps.

"Let's go baby. Suck paci. College is waiting for us." and putting a diaper's bag on my shoulder, pushing the stroller to the exit, the three of us leave the hostels room. 

Tara and Kelly walk down the street near the stroller and point the baby at the birds and animals that they meet along the way.

Kayla don’t pay attention to what the adults are saying as she’s too wrapped up in her day dream as she finishes her bottle.. She thinks of being anywhere but here, she can’t do anything anymore as the stupid principal her “mommy” took her phone.. She rolls her eyes who the hell does she think she is calling her my mommy even though my Step mom is a real bitch she thinks to herself as they haven’t always got along.. Her step mom always seemed to favor her bratty younger sister, she was glad to come up here to college and get away from them and have some freedom... Her real mom has left when she was younger and her dad was well off so he worked out of the country just leaving her with her step mom and her sister Kelly... 

“Mees closeths!” She said angrily as she watches her former friends now babysitters change their clothes but they put on her clothes..

”wot ware!” She cries not fair...

The baby is infuriated! 

she’s so mad as they tease her she even shows her the underwear she’s wearing as opposed to her diapers..

Kayla’s jaw drops as she sees her mommy stocking a diaper bag four diapers as they were sitting on the table and a couple bottles..

”mees want wheat woutwide!” She didn’t know if anyone understood her but she was saying she won’t eat outside..

”Mees want we waged won’t side!” She cries as she says she can’t be changed outside either! 

Kayla hates her stroller and her new baby life now she has to play the stupid game of them pointing at birds, cats, and dogs and asking her what noises they make...

ugh I just want to punch you all!  She thinks to herself...

oh no! She thinks as she wet her diaper...

"Stop grinding nonsense baby. Suck binky and don’t worry about anything." cooing I bend down and check the diaper ..
"Everything is clear. You already made pee-pee. By the way, this morning we did not add a diuretic to milk. This means that you yourself, without the help of medicines, began to moisten the diapers. I will change you when we get to college."

I'm taking the baby in a stroller to college and too game's with baby's.

Students from everywhere are drawn to college.

A flock of girls got ahead of us. They got in control and waved the baby hands with smiles, which are smiling little babies.

We are approaching college and we were in for a surprise.

A large banner hung in bright capital letters above the college entrance:
"WELCOME BABYGIRLY KAY!"

"Look baby. I said that now you will be the most adored at school."

When we drove to college, a crowd was waiting for us and everyone shouted together: “SURPRISE BABY.”

Everyone began to praise the baby. Her cute dress, her cute pigtails and a cute baby face, which was not a gram of makeup. Then two girls came out of the crowd. One handed a red balloon with the little mermaid Ariel, and the other girl, handed a doll. Doll was exactly the same dress that baby-Kayla was wearing and the doll was also in a diaper.

I notice this: "Look at what baking gifts. Say thanks to this good aunts. And this doll. You and her are like twins. Okay, need change your wee di-di. Go in nursery.." 

“Mees wosing wortrol pwese woe wore wipers!” She said begging that she could get out of diapers as she was losing control and would soon be diaper dependent... Her jaw drops as she says the big banner!  No no this can’t be happening she screams in her head! She takes the stupid balloon and the doll she notices the doll has on a crinkly disposable diaper just like hers! Great now everyone will treat me like a baby! 

I take the baby in a stroller along the corridor, in the direction of the nursery, we meet a lot of students on the way and everyone stops, smiling at my baby, and everyone says "What a cute baby" and gently pats her on the head.

One of the college girl, freshmen, seeing the baby, stops and takes out a pacifier's lollipop from her purse and, unfolding the wrapper, puts the lollipop in my baby's in mouth.
"I have a younger brother. He is 1.5 years old. Mom gives him these candies. He is free of harmful impurities and components. I found out that you have a baby, and my mother singled out one lolipop for your babygirly," she chirps joyfully and tickled her chin my baby-Kayla's, went further to class.

"You see, you have become a celebrity. You will be an advertisement for our college and many students, will be drawn to study with us. It's better than ruining our reputation college's with your academic performance. Now you are a baby. For the next 5 years. And you will never get out of diapers. Well, here we are location. "

I bring the baby to the nursery.

"I have to change your diaper."

I unfasten the baby from the stroller and lay it on the changing table.

I take off the wet diaper from the baby and very quickly put on her a fresh and dry diaper. "Well, your sweet ass is warm and comfortable again.
And then I give you a choice. Or you'll sit here and play playpen's like a good baby like I taught you last night. The whole hour, or I'll send you to the class to draw pictures. Choose my baby. "I say with a smile, stroking her bottom in the diaper and give her rattle and rubber ring.

Once She’s changed and feels better and that sucker she had earlier was better then her baby food... Wow some choice she thinks to herself stay in the playpen and play like a real baby or draw. Remembering to use her baby talk out of fear of a spanking..

”Twal.” She says figuring drawing would be better then what she had to do yesterday kicking her feet shaking her rattle and drooling.. 

"Alright baby. Let's go soon to class, the lesson will begin soon .."

I take the baby from the swaddling baby and lead her to the classroom.

All students are already in place and are preparing to write a lecture.

They see us and joyfully greet the baby.

I escort her to playpen's and help get out.

I give her crayons and coloring book. And also a few dolls.

"While the students will write lectures. You color at least 2 pictures for mommy's, if it becomes boring then play with your doll. And don’t try to get out. The teacher will tell you everything you did." I say, and I am leaving the class to go about my business

Kayla just nods and tries to ignore the other students what else could she do, so she just sits there and starts coloring.. Oh this sucks! She thinks to herself.. Might as well make the best of it, she grabs the crayons and began coloring it will look bad cause her mittens really don’t give her control over the crayon.. Hope they’re happy she thinks as she looks at the picture.. “Great looks awful!” She said not happy as it’s just another way to make her a baby! 

While the baby is in class. I go about my collegebusiness.

I also ordered that my baby’s board be placed at the entrance and I post there pictures, that my baby painted earlier.

An hour passes in business. and the signal for the end of the lesson rings. I come to class to pick up the baby from playpen's.

"You are so smart." I say, looking at the scribbles, that my baby drew.

"Mommy is so proud of you."

The next lesson is physical education. Lessons are held outdoors.

I take the baby to the school yard.

While the rest of the students were engaged in physical exercises. I take the baby to a real sandbox, which is equipped with a college janitor.

Small Baby's sandworms were stuck in the sand and there were busckets and molds for sand figures.
I sit down on a deck chair next to the sandbox.

"Time for fun baby make some with sand." I say and give baby's pacifier.

1023.jpg

“Mees won’t wanna we wabby!” She cried as she couldn’t stand this bottles diapers baby talk and for five years! She figured couple weeks and she’s be home for winter break and she’d never come back and she would never let anyone know about this!  Kayla looked jealousy as her classmates played basketball but she wasn’t allowed instead her mommy made her play in the sandbox.. She looked around realizing she was stuck and could do nothing!  She began playing and while doing so she wet her diaper.. 

"Play baby. I'm sure you like playing with the sand.. You not play in basketball. You baby. You only crawl and playing in sandbox" i say with big smile 

About 30 minutes baby-Kayla's was playing . And then two students from wealthy families come up and give my little girl a baby's runbike.

I heartily thank them.

“Well. Now litlle exercise for baby.” I say, pulling out the baby from the sandbox. I shake her ass off the sand and find it wet.
"Good girl. You again pee-pee in di-di. You used them very fast, like a real baby, you just have to get used to doing poopy, you have to add more laxatives to your food, mommy will change you,  after dinner. "I cooing and put the baby in a brand new runbike

"Come baby, push your legs and then you go. Take two laps around college, baby."

1025093904.jpg