LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for role play partners

Kaylaindiapers

You’re my new young step mom and my dads always away on business trips for long periods of time we fight like cats and dogs cause you’re not my mom, you want a baby but since dads away you decide one day you’ll be my mommy not my mom and you’ll have the baby you want... 

You’re dad owns the company and I’m just a normal guy that works at the company and you’re really hot and I have no idea who you are I’m having a bad day and bump into you and I get lippy with you and walk off.. Later I find out who you are and you decide to teach me some manners you take me to the office and you spank me then you invite me to your house and that’s when the fun really begins diapers, baby dresses and mr strap on...

we’re in college and I see you and I can’t help but stare at you, we have classes together and I’m a nerd real smart.. You get tired of my know it all attitude and me staring at you so you decide to bring me down and that includes being the sorority baby...

I work at a daycare and you’re the hot young co worker and for whatever reason I decide I wanna see what formula tastes like and you catch me either you tell the boss and I suffer not only that humiliation but I also get fired.. You decide to have me come to your house for some fun and now when we work together I’m your baby under my clothes cause you now keep me in diapers and I’m your baby at home and it’s our secret at work what my special underwear are that crinkle with each movement..

You are my girlfriends best friend and you decide you want more and you always think how immature and childish I am so in order to get me out of my girlfriends bed and you in it, you plant stuff on my computer and my girlfriend finds it and she confides in you and you give her the advice that she should treat me like a baby and after a bit I’m now the baby with two mommies.. 

You’re the new hot step sister and I get you in trouble and get your car taken away, you set out to get revenge on me and you began slipping drugs Into my food that knocks me out and when i’m asleep I’m out.. Once the drugs start working you began doing the hand in the warm water trick the new step mom tells me everything’s going to be ok but after several times you’re at your wits end you spank me and make me stand in the corner.. The evil stepsister loves it but she wants it to go to the extreme so one time while you and step mom are out you tell her I’m just wanting attention and you convince her to start treating me like a baby nursery and all.. You tell her you always wanted a big baby brother cause I am older then you... 

let me know if you’re interested and we can tweak them or if you have some ideas we can talk about that as well..

I can play as a guy, girl or sissy 

thanks, K 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still looking found one need another one or two...

if you’re lucky I’ll do one where I dominate you but none of this loving bs, I’m a bitch and I will humiliate you and punish you...

I wanna be the one babied first! 

message me if interested 

• Haha 1

I am here and I think that I could play this, but I would like that you play the care giver in a roleplay that I want propose you. 

You’re my new young step mom and my dads always away on business trips for long periods of time we fight like cats and dogs cause you’re not my mom, you want a baby but since dads away you decide one day you’ll be my mommy not my mom and you’ll have the baby you want... 

The first post is the contest in which roleplay takes place The second is the start of the roleplay. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumped have a little More time could use another Role play..

look at my other role plays if you’re interested..

no one sentence and no unbelievable type crap...

I like my role plays to be realistic and entertaining for both of us...

Thanks, K 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 2:17 PM, Kaylaindiapers said:

You’re dad owns the company and I’m just a normal guy that works at the company and you’re really hot and I have no idea who you are I’m having a bad day and bump into you and I get lippy with you and walk off.. Later I find out who you are and you decide to teach me some manners you take me to the office and you spank me then you invite me to your house and that’s when the fun really begins diapers, baby dresses and mr strap on...

we’re in college and I see you and I can’t help but stare at you, we have classes together and I’m a nerd real smart.. You get tired of my know it all attitude and me staring at you so you decide to bring me down and that includes being the sorority baby...

I work at a daycare and you’re the hot young co worker and for whatever reason I decide I wanna see what formula tastes like and you catch me either you tell the boss and I suffer not only that humiliation but I also get fired.. You decide to have me come to your house for some fun and now when we work together I’m your baby under my clothes cause you now keep me in diapers and I’m your baby at home and it’s our secret at work what my special underwear are that crinkle with each movement..

You are my girlfriends best friend and you decide you want more and you always think how immature and childish I am so in order to get me out of my girlfriends bed and you in it, you plant stuff on my computer and my girlfriend finds it and she confides in you and you give her the advice that she should treat me like a baby and after a bit I’m now the baby with two mommies.. 

You’re the new hot step sister and I get you in trouble and get your car taken away, you set out to get revenge on me and you began slipping drugs Into my food that knocks me out and when i’m asleep I’m out.. Once the drugs start working you began doing the hand in the warm water trick the new step mom tells me everything’s going to be ok but after several times you’re at your wits end you spank me and make me stand in the corner.. The evil stepsister loves it but she wants it to go to the extreme so one time while you and step mom are out you tell her I’m just wanting attention and you convince her to start treating me like a baby nursery and all.. You tell her you always wanted a big baby brother cause I am older then you... 

let me know if you’re interested and we can tweak them or if you have some ideas we can talk about that as well..

I can play as a guy, girl or sissy 

thanks, K 

back again 

• 2 weeks later...