LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Goals & Growth Patterns?

What milestones do you want to have for your own regression? What order would you go after them in? 

If you were to look back at your growth as a little or abdl over the years does it seem like a gradual transition or a handful of major, sudden changes?

I think I posted this once before:

-       The first time I remember staring at a girl about my age who was sucking a dummy in a supermarket, and realised how much I wanted to be like her (7? 8?)

-       The first time I picked up a discarded dummy and secretly sucked it. (12)

-       The moment I realized (reading an old copy of Forum) that I was not alone (14)

-       First night when I made a “plastic bag & paper towel” nappy and tried to wear it all night long. (15)

-       First time I bought a dummy (15) and kept it for more than a week (19)

-       Bought baby nappies, cut them and taped them to fit (20)

-       Bought Pampers size 6 and modifying the whole packet to fit me (22)

-       Bought my first adult nappies (Tena super) (24)

-       Realizing that throwing away dummies was pointless, since I would only have to buy another in a week or two, resolving never to give in the “purge” guilt trip again (24)

-       The first time I bought a whole pack of adult nappies and enjoyed the feeling of being able to change from a wet one into a dry one. Enjoyed the fantasy of “needing” them. Bought my first plastic pants. (25)

-       Mail ordering nappies (Abena) then repeating the mail order for the same nappies from the same place only a month later. (26)

-       Visiting Lifestyles Emporium, trying on clothes, buying cloth all-in-ones and a onesie (32)

-       Buying a NUK Medic pro and setting out to become a habitual dummy user. (32) Waking up in the night with my thumb in my mouth, having no recollection of putting it there (34)

Since then my milestones are less defined and progress has slowed. At some point in my thirties I must have switched from thinking "24/7 is a crazy idea" to "I want (?need) to go 24/7", but life has gotten in the way, and, apart from spending a month sleeping in nappies every night, I'm no closer to that goal. I gave up the dummy/thumb when my kids were young. That's about it for now.

First time I want to be back in diapers (5)

First time I dreamed about wearing diapers (16)

First time I realized some older kids wet the bed (17)

Trying to modify diapers with plastic bags (20)

Buying Goodnites (24)

Buying Pampers (25)

Buying Attends (26)

~ABDL milestones~

Discovered growing up is stupid (3-4)

discover I’m not alone (13)

discover it’s called abdl (14)

get “caught” (16)

admit to someone about my desires *dont do it during truth or dare* (17)

finding someone ok with diapers  (18)

try actual adult diapers (18)

try abdl diapers (20)

buy my first pacifier (22)

find the courage to buy diapers at a medical store in public (22)

find a mommy (23)

go to first Abdl event (was fun)  (24)

go to first ABDL munch (wasn’t much fun) (25)

have a nursery (25)

stockpile of diapers/baby clothes (26)

discover littlespace (29)

diapered 24/6 (29)

Discovered a love for stuffed animals (29)

Mommy’s sister moved in allowing me to be little around someone who isn’t into ABDL (29)

acceptance (29)

be a good example of abdl so another woman considers being a mommy (29)

First local little friend (30)....that was 2 weeks ago?

~future ABDL goals/milestones~

Rebuild nursery/turn garage into nursery/daycare (had to move so it got tore down plus limited space)

Get back to trying munches and find a sense of community

play dates

Find a way to help other littles find caregivers

Being a good baby for mommy

Thank you for asking this question. It made me really think about my journey and how I used to believe I would be alone forever. Some was gradual change but when I legit regressed into littlespace accidentally, things moved kinda quickly. 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

One of our goals has been to try and get an adult cot/crib that can easily be knocked down for when visitors might come around and want to look around. Not found anything as yet tho.

Might I suggest a twin bed with custom or off-the-shelf wooden fence sections that are crafted in such a way as to fasten to the bed frame when needed and can be disassembled and put away in sections when not desired...

I thought of a similar crib for myself with my twin bed (my wife has an adjustable bariatric/medical bed and I have a twin XL).  I never came up with a design for the rail sections or how to fasten them to the bed though, because my wife went off on me when I suggested it.

3 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Might I suggest a twin bed with custom or off-the-shelf wooden fence sections that are crafted in such a way as to fasten to the bed frame when needed and can be disassembled and put away in sections when not desired...

I thought of a similar crib for myself with my twin bed (my wife has an adjustable bariatric/medical bed and I have a twin XL).  I never came up with a design for the rail sections or how to fasten them to the bed though, because my wife went off on me when I suggested it.

It sounds like a good idea. Just that neither of us are very crafty with wood so it would nee to be off the shelf.

7 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

It sounds like a good idea. Just that neither of us are very crafty with wood so it would nee to be off the shelf.

You might be able to enlist the skills of a local carpenter as Paige from "Mindlessly Diapered" has done.  Between having a carpenter to build the crib to your specifications and the idea to make the rails a modular feature that can be removed when needed,  it should be doable.

7 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

You might be able to enlist the skills of a local carpenter as Paige from "Mindlessly Diapered" has done.  Between having a carpenter to build the crib to your specifications and the idea to make the rails a modular feature that can be removed when needed,  it should be doable.

That's a thought. We will need to buy a house first as we are currently renting after selling our old one and this place doesnt have enough room for a cot, but it is part of the plans for the new place!

7 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

That's a thought. We will need to buy a house first as we are currently renting after selling our old one and this place doesnt have enough room for a cot, but it is part of the plans for the new place!

Here's a thought...  the removable crib pieces don't actually have to fasten to the bed.  Have a headboard that can double as the head of the crib and the headboard of an adult bed. Have some hidden connection points somewhere on the left and right sides, possibly on the back or sides of the headboard.

Now the left and right rail sections can either be solid 80" long sections (+/-, depending on the bed length) if storage is available, or they can break down into two or more pieces each.  The foot of the crib can be an attachable piece or free-standing when the sides are assembled.  Since an adult bed's footboard is usually only as tall as the mattress as opposed to the taller crib footboard, either the crib section would be full size removable piece or only a removable top piece that is added to the adult footboard when needed.

Bottom line is that the crib can be just a fence that tightly surrounds the twin bed or parts of it can be attached.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Might I suggest a day bed on wheels? For visitors it's just a day bed/odd couch. For little time just roll the part without rails against the wall.

Instant crib. No carpentry or modding required.

It sounds like an enterprising and clever carpenter who can make a proper adult baby crib that can be quickly knocked down, might find a very large market. Would it be true that most ABDLs who want a crib dont get one because it cant be hidden?

45 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

It sounds like an enterprising and clever carpenter who can make a proper adult baby crib that can be quickly knocked down, might find a very large market. Would it be true that most ABDLs who want a crib dont get one because it cant be hidden?

Sounds logical.  My wife accepts the moniker of Mommy but none of the "responsibilities" and is painfully vanilla.  She almost went ballistic when I simply gave her my basic ideas about detachable rail sections for my twin bed...  I'd still like one but my adult side wants to get a queen/king split adjustable, mutually incompatible wants...

43 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

Sounds logical.  My wife accepts the moniker of Mommy but none of the "responsibilities" and is painfully vanilla.  She almost went ballistic when I simply gave her my basic ideas about detachable rail sections for my twin bed...  I'd still like one but my adult side wants to get a queen/king split adjustable, mutually incompatible wants...

This is common and I personally relate. it took a long time for me to accept responsibility as an AB mummy when Joanne is fully regressed. It has taken even longer to agree to a crib even tho we currently cannot have one. if you have tolerance and nominal acceptance, you are still way ahead of the pack!