LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck at home

DailyDi

6 hours ago, Huggybutt said:

Sorry to hear that. Both are important! Hopefully you have a good show to binge watch? You never know what others are struggling with.

I'm currently watching past seasons of NCIS :)

47 minutes ago, WetDad said:

My wife & daughter love "Say yes to the dress". I find it a complete waste of time, and will go to the gym when they do that.

My mom used to watch that, never understood it.

With 2 big dollies, a good supply of clean diapers, a moth's worth of music, YouTube videos; both online and downloaded to last a year, and all the tiaras she could wear for a week, how could ANYONE call it "STUCK" at home?

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If I had the choice, I'd rather watch Green Acres

...loved Green Acres. Some people didn't understand the humor, but I thought it was great. Oliver, Mr. Haney, Eb, Mr. Drucker, Zsa-Zsa Gabor were all great!!!

1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

I'm fighting the Flu

Hope you feel better soon! I got the flu shot, but I hear they missed on guessing which strain we'd get this year so even people who got shots are catching it. Hoping to avoid it!

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If I had the choice, I'd rather watch Green Acres

Green Achers? Wasn't that the show about the classic Martian who kept getting kicked right square in the shpookles by his mule?

As I understand it, Kojak was about a guy who was part of a pit crew as a tire changers assistant. When the driver would pull in and shut off his engine, the guy's boss would say "Kojak up the car"

12 hours ago, Little Christine said:

As I understand it, Kojak was about a guy who was part of a pit crew as a tire changers assistant. When the driver would pull in and shut off his engine, the guy's boss would say "Kojak up the car"

Please move this to the "Bad Jokes" forum!  :lol::drive1:

On 2/2/2020 at 9:23 AM, rusty pins said:

Please move this to the "Bad Jokes" forum!  :lol::drive1:

Daaammmnnn Rusty, you did it again!  Get outta my head!