LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magical exchange (private with Anastasiya_diapee)

Little Giammy

I take a pink enema5.2-2.thumb.jpg.613ab60a902d56d260b4b6eeaa94af70.jpg from the cupboard, fill it with water and go to Usagi.

"I warned you about the punishment. So. As a punishment you will receive this enema from me and I will not change your diaper until the evening. You will have a very unpleasant rash. Maybe this lesson will teach you to be obedient babygirl." I say sternly and unbuttoning her diaper, I push apart Usagi’s buttocks and put an enema nose in her ass and a stream of water flows into her insides.

After that, I quickly put the baby's diaper back on.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the spout of the enema get in my butty, it's very annoying, before the liquid that comes in my butt. I start to whim  while the witch caress my beck. When she remove the enema I try to keep all in because I don't want poop in my diaper. Soon it becomes painful for me. 

I smile, looking at Usagi's face turning red from exertion as she tried to hold the contents of her tummy.

"Ha ha. You can't hold it for long." and only I said it, how loud

BRUUUUP and the room is filled with the smell of the baby.

"Well, what did baby do poopy in di-di?" cooing I looking as the diaper starts to turn yellow and sag ..

"You are a baby now and no one will take you seriously. My little stink." I speak with a grin

"And now you say:“ mommy change my di-di, baby poo-poo ”and in the most childish voice, otherwise you will spend a very long time in this dirty diaper and you will get a very unpleasant skin rash. The choice is yours.”

I don't want but my stomach hart me too much and I start to fill the beck of my diaper. I cry so much for the humiliation and this witch want humiliate me more. I have not choice but surrender

"mommy!" I ask her looking away and a a thread of voice "please change me" 

"Here is a good girl. Now remember the rule. You are a little girl now and you will communicate like all kids, that is, cry, whimper and communicate with me in short children's words: goo-goo or gaa-gaa or waa-waa.
If I hear at least one adult word from your sweet little mouth, then an enema will seem to you the weakest punishment. Okay baby? Nod in agreement and say "goo-goo mommy"

"Good babygirl" cooing and gently stroking the baby on the head.
"Now you deserve a diaper change."

I pick up baby-Usagi and carry it to the changing table.

I take off her onesie and a neatly dirty diaper.

With a wet wipe, I wipe it clean its bottom and the crevice between the buttocks, as well as the pubis and pussy.

Then I sprinkle baby powder and fix a fresh diaper on the baby.

"My baby smells so sweet and pleasant. Mommy loves you." cooing I'm

Then I take a doll dress out of the closet and carefully put it on the baby and collect her famous ponytails and weave them into a pretty bow.

“What a cute baby it turned out,” I say, and the whole baby on the cheek.

il_570xN.1223591236_hlu9.jpg

I look the dress that the witch chose for me and I would like it very much it it would be for Chibiusa, I would like very much see it on her But I never would wear it for my self. But I'm forced to let her put it on me. It's cute but it's not the better for me. 

"It's time to feed the little princess of the moon." cooing me.

I pick up the baby and sit with her in the rocking chair and gently but firmly press her to my stomach.

I unfasten the zipper and open the nursing bra.

"The best food for the baby is mommy's breast milk. Come on, baby suck mom's breasts. And just try to bite me ... You will regret it bitterly." and I put my chest in the baby’s mouth.
My warm breast milk begins to flow into her small mouth ..

I smile to myself. Because milk has a magical effect. It completely blocks control Usagi's of the intestines and bladder. Now she can’t do without diapers, she will always moisten them until I remove the spell. 

I see on baby, suck's my breast and giggle joyfully

I whine while this witch picks me up and tells me it's time to eat but I while I'm not hungry. He puts me sitting on his lap and starts unbuttoning his blouse before pull out her breasts and try to put it in her mouth, at first Face her face because I don't want to drink from her breasts but she insists and I can't prevent me from putting her nipple in my mouth. She tells me to drink and I obey to avoid being punished. 

I am pretty smiling. "Baby wet her first diaper? What a good babygirly. My magic has always worked perfectly. Now you can’t control the bladder. It will always be empty itself." I coo the baby in her ear. Stroking her diaper, he turned yellow and began to sag.

"I’ll change you baby, but first finish my milk, there’s a little left, and then shout to me like a baby. And then I will change your di-di."

I continue to suck the milk from her breast until I am to satiated to continue, then this woman put me seat down and start to give taps on my back until I do a a sound burp, that makes me blush so much for embarrassing, followed by an acid regurgitation. 

Finally my milk runs out.

I take a soft cloth gauze and put it on my shoulder and lightly tap it on the back.

The baby makes BURP and some of the breast milk comes out of her mouth.

"Oh, you are my little piggy." I cooing, wiping the baby’s lips from milk and then blowing her a bubble on her stomach like a baby.

"Mommy loves baby-Usagi"

I blush and look away for the comment of this woman and I giggle when she raspberry on my stomach. 

"I have to make a plan get away from here" I think my self, plus I'm worried for Chibiusa because I don't know what this person did her. 

"Your di-di is not very wee-wee, and besides, you should get used to it. I think you should play with toys for half an hour, and then I will change your clothes for bed." cooing me.

I wave the hand and form a big playpen.
I put the baby there and give cubes, stuffed animals, rattles and a tooth ring.

"Sit and game's with toys, baby. If you make a poopy in the diaper, then cry." cooing by inserting the baby pacifier into her mouth.

Don't worry about her. I changed you bodies. I think Chibiusa is enjoying his adult body now. She is beautiful now. Don't worry, I'll send her a message soon. In the end, I need a babysitter to keep an eye on you. "I say with a smile. -" Now start playing baby and don’t worry about anything. Soon I'll change your diapers and send you to sleep. "

I feel relieved when this woman said that Chibiusa is fine but I don't know what she means when she said that she is an adult and that will babysat me "I'm fourteen years old, I don't need a babysitter" I say to the witch "specially a little scamp like her" 

"You are a funny baby. Stupid and funny. You are not fourteen years old. It’s a maximum of four years. You write in a diaper, you are breast-feed. You are a baby. And I forbade you to speak as an adult. You also say at least one adult word and I’ll wash your mouth soap .. for a minute .. "