LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magical exchange (private with Anastasiya_diapee)

Little Giammy

I don't want a spanking then I have not choice but play with toys. I take a st of blocks and I start co build something. More than anything to not get bored and to not get in trouble. In the end I built a pyramid with the blocks. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mommy will dress you up, but first the baby needs to be given bathy. You don't smell very good." I coo and bring the baby to the bathroom.

I put her on a table near the bathtub and fill the bathtub with warm water. add Mr. Bubble foam as well as baby bath toys. Rubber ducks and starfish.

"No need to be shy mommy. Time to give you a nice baby bath."

I pick up the naked little Princess of the Moon and put her in the bath and put the pacifier in her mouth.

"Now play with the toys and don’t bother mom." I coo, putting a baby washcloth in the shape of a frog in my hand and squeezing liquid soap on it and starting to wash the baby’s back.

I take the toys that my "mommy" put in the tub with me and i start to play concentrating in the play to not think to this embarassing situation, i feel her that wash my ceck with a washcloth and i let her do. How much I would like to wash myself.

I let myself to be picked up by the bathtub and wrap with a towel before to brought on the changing table. I look away while you start to spry the talcum powder on my private parts before rise me up from the ankles to put the diaper under my butty. 

When the baby was dry. I First, her ass and pussy stroked with a puff until she turned white from baby powder. Then, when the baby, watched in horror, she was quickly, carefully wrapped in a disposable diaper, and then wrapped in plastic protective pants.

And then I put on a real doll dress and gathered it in two cute pigtails and wove a bow in each. 

"Well my baby dressed." cooing I'm

“You had a lot of worries. You need to sleep. But first, mommy cradles you.”

I pick up baby Usagi and sit with her in a rocking chair and unfasten my bathrobe.

I bare one breast.

“It's time for the baby to eat before nap-time” I coo and bring the nipple to the baby’s mouth. "Drink yummy mommy milk."

The witch bring me to a rocking chair and seat down putting me on her knees, I try to get out but I can't and the woman removed her shirt to nurse me. I feel the need to drink from her breasts it's stronger than me and I start to suck the milk from her breast. 

The baby fell fast asleep in my arms. I carefully take my chest out of her mouth and change it to a pacifier.
baby begins to suck binky without control ...

I carry the baby in her crib and dip her in the delicate bedding and cover with a blanket.

Running mobil over the crib, I'm moving away from crib's

I sleep badly for a few hours before Waking up wet and in a bad mood. This situation is absurd. Why my friends don't come to to safe me? Did they forget me? I want to go back to my home and to my life as a teenager. I feel a tear in my eyes while I think this.