LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magical exchange (private with Anastasiya_diapee)

Little Giammy

It was a night like others at Tokyo and like usual Usagi Tsukino was gone out to fight the usual bad monster who tried to attack the city. She runned a lot of to reach the attacked place and once she was there,  with some breathlessness she recited her presentetion formula.
But, unfortunately, she didn’t noticed that Chibiusa had secretly followed her because she wanted so much watch the young warrior girl fight. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Chibiusa little girl with pink hair.
I live with Usagi Tsukino. I know her secret that she is a sailor war, but she never takes me to battle with her. This time I thought I would follow her and watch her battle with another villain.

Witch: I attacked Tokyo to get a lot of energy. I have the power that regresses people is the state of a helpless baby.

Witch: I fight with Sailormoon. She's too slow for me. I block and get away from all her punches.

Chibiusa: I see Sailormoon fighting. I am also a moon war and turning into SailorChbimoon. and jump out of the bushes.

"Sailormoon, I will help you."

But I stumble over a stone and knock down Sailormoon.

Witch: I see that some little girl with pink hair jumped out of bites and dressed almost like Sailormoon, but in a slightly different way and I get an idea.

I use force and change the age of these wars while they lie on the ground. And I make Usagi small and Chibius, on the contrary, an adult.

"Haha. Now you have no chance against me Sailormoon. Do you need binky?" I'm mocking

Witch: I see that Usagi is trying to escape ..

"Well, no. You won’t get anywhere from mommy."

I create a magic stroller to the size of Usagi 22452_970.thumb.jpg.9462129280a89bfe9c650e002c5edd9b.jpgand an invisible force picks up the baby and puts her in strollers and ties it with straps.

"You need care and I will take care of you." I coo and put one of the many pacifiers hanging in my belt into her mouth.

"Nothing. I'm just a good mommy. And you are just a baby who needs care. Nothing after a while I will return you to your older sister Chibiusa. But now we need to go home. These sailor clothes do not suit you at all. I will pick up something more suitable for your age. " I say pushing the stroller to my lair.

I bring you to my house. It looks like a gingerbread house, but I enchanted it and everyone except me or my guests see it as an ordinary house in Tokyo.

I bring the stroller into the house and unfasten Usagi from it, carry it to a special nursery.

I lay the baby on the changing table and tie it with straps.

"These clothes are not of age at all, but mommy will fix it." cooing i

I try to oppose myself but I have not success. I hope only that my mates successes to discover where I am and they come to to safe me. Main time I am scared while this person starts to remove my clothes leaving me witonlu my panties on. I was wearing my favorite clothes pink with a rabbit face printed on the front Tha because I'm smoller then before its are very large for me. 

Usagi pushed me away and ran toward the exit.

"Well, I didn’t want to resort to this .."

With one movement of the finger and Usagi, an unknown force threw to the top and rammed in the form of a crucifix ..

Invisible hands began to pull her remaining things from her: her blue skirt, Sailor-form and after a few minutes Usagi was completely naked, then she was carried through the air to the changing table. The belts with which the changing table was equipped, like snakes came to life and wound around a baby. Now it was impossible to escape.

"You see, baby, while you are here, you are in my power. Accept your fate ..." I coo

I suddenly find myself immobilized and I can't go anywhere an invisible force strip me. I yell very much when my panties are removed before start to cry very loud for the embarrassing. I suddenly I'm put on the changing table again but this time I can't escape because the belt prevents all my movements. I try to open it but I don't success. 

I hear Usagi trying to speak, but because of the paci in her mouth, the words turn out to be very distorted and more like baby's mumbles.

"This paci should always be in your mouth, until I allow it to be removed, if I find out that you pulled it out without demand, then I will glue it to your lips with glue. I think it’s unlikely you will want this .."

I pull the diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise Usagi's legs up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes, I wipe her bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, I sprinkle baby powder on her pussy and pubis. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on her hips. Usagi smell, like baby

Usagi mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” I whisper to Usagi in the ear, and lightly clap her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” I cooed

Usagi was crying very loud but the pacifier help her to calm down before to be picked up by the witch. 

"what will happen to me now" Usagi asked to the witch with the tears in her eyes "what is your target?" she wanted obtain some information for when her friends will come to get her fee and maintime she wanted gain some time. 

My goal is to turn you into an obedient little baby who does not understand anything and you are already on the way to this. I say, gently slapping the baby on the bottom in the diaper.

"You better be an obedient baby, otherwise the consequences and punishments will be terrible." I said.

"Ah, you are a naughty baby. So before you put a diaper on, I have to teach you a lesson.

I take the naked Usagi and lay on my knee with my ass in the air and start spanking her small bottom.

"I think 20 times will be enough, for the first time."

After the punishment, her ass was as bright as coal.

"Now you are a good baby and I do not have to repeat this punishment?"

I cry very loud when this bad witch spanks me very hard, I squirm trying to get ride but I have not success. The butt hurt me so much I bet that it's red like a tomato. I don't want another spanking then I have not choice but be a good girl for the moment. 

I am preparing food for the baby and in the baby's monitor I hear the steps of Usagi ..

"I quickly return to the nursery and see Usagi walk there and try to open the door ..

"Do not be offended .. I warned you about the punishment. Well, you yourself made your choice." I said sternly ..

With one movement of her finger, Usagi threw her into the air again and carried her to the changing table and laying her on her stomach belts tightly curled around her wrists and ankles ...