LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper referenc in BBC Doctors 2017

In the Doctors episode personal demons. Heston Carter, Emma Reid and Valerie pitman tell their tales. in Valere's tale the Faust and the Furious. She mentions drooling and her adult nappy needing changing, she gets shrunk down to a normanl baby and Devil Zara say's to her as she looks in the pram at Baby Valerie "I'm sorry about the drooling and the nappy Valerie, I know that you wanted to avoid that, but you will stay young forever, you are so pink and plump and perfect, such chubby little cheeks"

• 2 months later...

Doctors is a supremely weird show. For some context, it's a long running soap opera set in a GPs office, usually broadcast at about 1pm in the UK. 

There was an episode years ago that had a proper ABDL story line. I'll see if I can dig it out.

That was a bit quicker than I thought ?

5 hours ago, tommee said:

Doctors is a supremely weird show. For some context, it's a long running soap opera set in a GPs office, usually broadcast at about 1pm in the UK. 

There was an episode years ago that had a proper ABDL story line. I'll see if I can dig it out.

That was a bit quicker than I thought ?

That was pretty good.  The ABDL content primarily starts at about 19 minute mark.