LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you wear it...

carsfan

Serious question,Would you wear this shirt?  https://www.redbubble.com/people/steve616/works/24274321-diaper-m4?p=mens-graphic-t-shirt

I like how it looks anyway and have thought about buying one if it wasn't so expensive for one t-shirt. I wonder if anyone in the know would actually say anything anything. To those clueless ,"M4" could mean anything. 

• Like 3

Not the biggest fan of the fact that the diapers bear that pattern to begin with, so I probably wouldn't buy one of those shirts.

I do have one that I got from a diaper service that says  I ❤ poopy diapers 

I think it's maybe just a calling card to other ABDLs in public, because the average Joe would have no clue what it is. Or it's a way to tell the world in coded language without being outed that you love/wear diapers!

• Like 2

Fact is that I didn't know this was available but I'm damned tempted to buy one.  They have an L4 version too and that's what I wear at night!

I don't think most would have a clue, unless they are wearing the matching pants that go with it.

Now if the shirt had a plastic cover, some may catch on.

The answer to the question is yes, I would wear it anywhere.

This one; https://www.redbubble.com/people/steve616/works/26413580-abri-form?carousel_pos=2&p=mens-graphic-t-shirt&ref_id=24274321&ref=artist-details-portfolio

No wording, just the pattern - it actually looks great and probably like you support some sports team, but other people who also had padded underwear would also know. A great way to meet new people I guess, without going on forums.  Yes, I think I would have one.

2 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Fact is that I didn't know this was available but I'm damned tempted to buy one.  They have an L4 version too and that's what I wear at night!

Now looks who's stealing my thoughts!  I was going to post, "No, I wouldn't wear it because I wear size large diapers and would need an "L4" shirt!  I guess great minds think alike! 

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Now looks who's stealing my thoughts!  I was going to post, "No, I wouldn't wear it because I wear size large diapers and would need an "L4" shirt!  I guess great minds think alike! 

If I get it, I'll probably wear it to work.  No one will have the foggiest idea what it is other than a neat looking racing stripe. Those who do know will probably be primed to ask me the "Are you a LITTLE?" question.

Just plopped down 37.80 for the purchase plus shipping and tax..  Will arrive between 2/3 and 2/5...  too bad I won't have it for the Munch on February 2nd... :27_EmoticonsHDcom:

...I wouldn't wear it cause I wear mainly cloth 98% of the time, LOL. Only wet a disposable once in awhile when in the mood.
That's why you need it, 98% of the time your a fashion failure as far as diapers go ,live a little (said by the dude who wears cloth 99% of the time,LOL).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

As I said before, I bought one of the L4 shirts WITH the lettering.  I chose the black sleeves and back with only the front of the shirt in white.  First place I plan to wear it, assuming I don't get it before the Munch on 2/3 is to wear it at work.  I really want to see if anyone even recognizes it and gives second looks or asks me about it.

Well, I contradicted myself. Its a lot more then I typically pay for a t-shirt ( most of my cloths come from thrift stores), but I thought what the heck and ordered the version with "M4" written on the garment. Should arrive with in 10 days.     

25 minutes ago, carsfan said:

Well, I contradicted myself. Its a lot more then I typically pay for a t-shirt ( most of my cloths come from thrift stores), but I thought what the heck and ordered the version with "M4" written on the garment. Should arrive with in 10 days.     

Mine should be here between 2/3 and 2/5.  By then though, I may have made my own.  I just bought a white shirt and computer printer fabric transfers!!  I may try my hand at making one before the local February ABDL Munch on 2/2/20.

While I'm still waiting for my shirt to be made, shipped and received, I made one using a t-shirt transfer last night, albeit imperfectly.  The design is a perfect reproduction of the L4 pattern but since I can only get 11" transfer sheets, I had to stack two pattern sheets and still didn't cover the shirt from the shoulder to the bottom hem. The splice of the two sheets of the image isn't perfect and has a little overlap and even a mysterious gap line that shouldn't be there.  Still, it's pretty good and only I would be likely to notice the imperfection.

I'm wearing the shirt at work today.

20200131_102500.jpg

On 1/28/2020 at 4:23 PM, BedWetMark said:

This one; https://www.redbubble.com/people/steve616/works/26413580-abri-form?carousel_pos=2&p=mens-graphic-t-shirt&ref_id=24274321&ref=artist-details-portfolio

No wording, just the pattern - it actually looks great and probably like you support some sports team, but other people who also had padded underwear would also know. A great way to meet new people I guess, without going on forums.  Yes, I think I would have one.

I have this one and wear it all the time everywhere. No one has yet to say anything. 

• 2 weeks later...