LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many tapes???

On 2/3/2020 at 11:21 AM, billybobtombo said:

Sorry, just trying to inject a bit of humour to the topic (hence the smiley). Will keep quiet next time!

I forgive you. :)I really wanted to know what brand.

• Like 1

Having more that the normal 4 tapes (2 per side) or the 2 tapes ( larger baby diaper style one per side) i am kind of leaning towards depends maximum absorbancy with tabs size large (because of color on end of tabs).

Depends max absorbancy (the old plastic backed depends) have 6 tapes or 3 per side. Though this diaper looks  a bit thicker than your standard depends, this is still my guess. Maybe depends plus a stuffer or booster to add bulk.  plus an add on landing strip sticker because it looks thicker than the standard cheap-o diapers. If i recall, the old small/mediums diapers had greet tab ends.  I have no idea what current depend diaper tabs are since I got mad and stopped buying them when they tried to go all cloth backed. I wet entirely too much to handle cloth backed without ruining my mattress!

There are a lot of ABDL diapers on alibaba and some look interesting but I have no idea how you could get them affordably. They either want you to buy 50,000 or to pay a lot fo samples. There was one - a 7day diaper pack, but the prices were very expensive. Does anyone ever get any diapers this way?