LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Lifting(workout)

Bgoalie95

From time to time I go to the gym diapered to do weight training. I typically would wear a Northshore Lite diaper because it's not bulky and doesn't get in the way. Today I decided to throw caution to the wind and wore a Little Monsters diaper and had no issues as I did upper body. It got me thinking. We tend to lift better the more testosterone we have in our body and though I haven't really noticed a difference in my lifts when I do wear at the gym, I do like that I don't have to leave my area and risk having it taken over by someone if i need to go the bathroom. I was wondering A: Does anyone else have experience wearing at the gym/Was it worth it to you or no? B: What, if any, difference did you notice it making. 

...I wear an adult "mommy's training pants" pant or a medium gauze contour diaper under my gym shorts when I do my spin classes or the bike in the exercise area. It just got me a few looks from some women, but I don't mind that, LOL.  

I did a shoulder workout last week, diapered. Didn't phase me one bit. If anything, I might have been able to push out an extra rep or 2 because of the nervous/devious feeling of being caught padded. I'll probably start wearing more often, except for leg days. Especially if squatting, I'd have 0% chance of wearing discreetly. I think working out padded is fun. Plus, I always need to poop by the time I get home. So I mess while finishing my protein shake, then jump into the shower. The routine works surprisingly well for me

I usually wear some diapers to the gym.  I go to classes and have never had any issues.  In general it best to have one that is dry when I start, but no issues.

I wear when I lift, but my weight setup is in my basement. I do wear to the gym, but I change in a private stall because I go there for swimming or cardio machines. Too much chafing and too hot to go on a stair climber with a diaper on.

19 hours ago, Giggling_Donkey said:

I did a shoulder workout last week, diapered. Didn't phase me one bit. If anything, I might have been able to push out an extra rep or 2 because of the nervous/devious feeling of being caught padded. I'll probably start wearing more often, except for leg days. Especially if squatting, I'd have 0% chance of wearing discreetly. I think working out padded is fun. Plus, I always need to poop by the time I get home. So I mess while finishing my protein shake, then jump into the shower. The routine works surprisingly well for me

I'm not a fan of wearing during leg day either or when doing abs because of the chafing more so. I feel the diaper just gets in the way, especially with squats. If you say you may have been able to pump out an extra set I wonder if you'll pay attention the next time you do. Interesting to think about 

2 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

I wear when I lift, but my weight setup is in my basement. I do wear to the gym, but I change in a private stall because I go there for swimming or cardio machines. Too much chafing and too hot to go on a stair climber with a diaper on.

I've ran in the Northshore lite twice and if someone put a gun to my head and said you have to run in them I absolutely could, but it's just not ideal. Especially all the sweat that builds up it's not worth it. 

I have a home gym and work out diapered all the time. I keep a gym membership near my parents house for when I visit and have worked out diapered publicly a few times, but usually do not. It’s no big deal if I have a press out leak at home, but in public I rarely risk it. 

On 1/30/2020 at 12:28 PM, SoggySoCal said:

I have a home gym and work out diapered all the time. I keep a gym membership near my parents house for when I visit and have worked out diapered publicly a few times, but usually do not. It’s no big deal if I have a press out leak at home, but in public I rarely risk it. 

That is definitely a concern of mine as.  I don't like to go out in public w/o any diaper, so I usually put on Pull Up.  I also make sure the diaper is 90% dry before heading to the gym, and I don't typically wet very much while at the gym- especially while doing cardio.

It is a little strange when I do a core exercises in a diaper, especially when my legs are lifted in the air.   I'm padded and my legs are lifted up in the air while lying on a mat- my mind isn't really thinking about strengthening my core.

I'm an incon AB/DL person.

By the first time I started going to the gym my continence was already shaky (pre-diapers). It was really really painful, more so than I think it is for other people. I was also constantly worried I was going to mess myself whenever I started doing anything that brought my core or thigh muscles into play.

Immediately post-diapers (c. 2013), I had less pain. I still have less pain, but the change was notable and surprising then. I think some of the pain may have been the sheer tension of trying to avoid having an accident.

Since then, I quit the gym. My workout now is at and around my home. Exercise does, in fact, aggravate my FI, but because I'm in diapers now it's a lot less of a concern. The big issues are that cardio in general tends to bring on accidents, and that anything requiring me to squat or bend also tends to result in a full diaper, but I can usually finish out my workout even so.