LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Daddy Bear here

Hello everyone,

I am really happy that I was directed here by a fellow DL. Im 39 yr old bi man that loves to wear diapers. I have always been aroused by them for as long as I can remember. Even before I was getting erections. Then I rediscovered them as an adult and I like that it is my own private fetish to explore. I don't let many people in to my fetish, not even my current partner. I could tell him I suppose, but I really like that it is something that is just mine. Does that make sense? It does to me. 

In the past 6 months I have gotten more into wearing diapers all day. I still love humping in them to climax, but that seems to have changed a little bit as I began wearing them all day long. 

I am happy to be here and to read your posts and to engage in the group.

xoxox
DDB

Hi Diaperdaddybear, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and it’s always good to see new people come in here. I too, have always had these feelings about diapers, and plastic pants. I started out in cloth diapers, so that’s what I identify with most. But I do still like disposable diapers. When I got older, Pampers where everywhere, I hated to see less and less of cloth and plastic panties, but had to make do, lol. 
 I think I can understand, when you say, you want to keep this to yourself. If it’s something you’ve started early, and kept it to yourself most of the time, that feeling is going to stay with you, even now. You can share this with your partner, or not, but you can now always come here, and you have people who understand. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

Hi Diapered Daddy Bear! If daddies wear diapers, it means that potty training is a scam because I CAN be a Daddy, but still wear diapers. I knew that something was being hidden from me! Anyways, glad you've begun to explore your love of diapers and I think you'll find that this is a nice community of like-minded diapered folks. So go put on a thick diaper and come hang out because it seams like this bear won't be hibernating this winter!

Welcome,

Little Tomás

• Thanks 1

Hey how's it going, 

I agree, it's nice to have a little secret although I can attest to the fun that can be had with having an accepting partner. Glad to have you here, have a look around and have fun 

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Diaperdaddybear said:

Yes I agree I could share it, if I choose to :) this seems like a nice group.

I have been here about a week and everybody is nice so far. 

OK, we need some volunteers! You, and you, Ames, and Diaperdaddybear, thanks for volunteering. We usually have the newbies do these chores ? This way now, one of you empty the diaper pails, and the other can, wash and sanitize them. After that, there’s cleaning bottles & pacifiers. They too have to be sanitized. When done there, you can restock the changing tables, and clean up around them. When you’re done, there’ll be a diaper check! ? Lots to be done. No slaking now, or it could lead to punishment! ? 

Hey, don’t worry to much about it, there’s always new people coming in to take over. You won’t be stuck long, unless you wanna be ??? LOL. 

13 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Lots to be done. No slaking now, or it could lead to punishment

This is not exactly an incentive to get things done around here haha ?

7 minutes ago, Ames said:

This is not exactly an incentive to get things done around here ?

LOL, careful, not to loud ? Someone might think, you were back talking, and complaining. ?

14 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

LOL, careful, not to loud ? Someone might think, you were back talking, and complaining

Hmm... I don't know that I would be complaining much haha

sorry @Diaperdaddybear I didn't mean to hijack your post. Lol have fun and feel free to message if you need anything