LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Terry towel flats

Hi All

I have finally found a place in South Africa where I can get quality plastic pants at a reasonable price. 

So I want to now get some Terry cloth square nappies. We have a very good material supply shop here where I can get Terry toweling cut to size. 

My problem is is don't know how much to get. My waist size is 40 to 42inchs. 

What should the square size be?

I use 60" x 60" and I'm around 42".  It's way better to have them a little too large than a little too little.  I will generally kite-fold them.  If you want to use the Chinese fold as you've illustrated, I'd definitely go with the 60" x 60" as that fold needs a little more material for similar coverage.

Lately I've started using "Snappies" instead of pins when in my "old school" nappies.  Three infant snappies seem to do a reasonable job on an adult-sized nappy.  Unlike pins, the elastic snappies will take up some slack when the nappy gets wet and stretches slightly (as I've noticed my towelling nappies will do).

On 1/26/2020 at 9:25 AM, Dlbychoice said:

Hi All

I have finally found a place in South Africa where I can get quality plastic pants at a reasonable price. 

So I want to now get some Terry cloth square nappies. We have a very good material supply shop here where I can get Terry toweling cut to size. 

My problem is is don't know how much to get. My waist size is 40 to 42inchs. 

What should the square size be?

Where in SA can we buy, I have searched all over

Yes I have, both types. They are comfortable but a little noisy. Suggest the press stud type maybe one size bigger than your normal size as the leg stud comes loose when bending over or sitting. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 8:24 AM, powdermike said:

Yes I have, both types. They are comfortable but a little noisy. Suggest the press stud type maybe one size bigger than your normal size as the leg stud comes loose when bending over or sitting. 

I have just order two pairs of the pull up type. Can't wait to get them and try them on. I still have to go get terry toweling. But for now they can go over my disposables.