LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How can you live with other people and still feel alone, and unwanted. Probably just my depresion kicking in extra hard, but I feel like nobody wants me around. Like they'd all be better off without me in their lives. Like I can never do, or be good enough. I probably hate myself more then anyone I live with does, and I know all this is in my head, but it doesn't stop me from feeling this way. I want to f***ing die, and put everyone out of their misery. I feel like I'm just a burden on everybody. 

kimi you said earlier that you are starting hrt soon and I am wondering if you have started that. because that might be a major factor in how you are feelings. if so.. please contact your dr ASAP

I haven't started yet, hopefully by the en of the month though. It's just been a really rough month. I'm just mentally exhausted. Last night was just to much. Everything was seeming to go south, my Minecraft world (that I've been working on for a year) got corrupted and my phone kept crashing. I know it's just stuff, but it was just one more thing on top of everything that's been going on in my head, it just got too much. I'm feeling a little better today, but my nerves are still on end, and I feel like I'm need to stay on guard.