LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever been told you need a spanking

3 hours ago, Naughtydiaperbaby said:

Had anyone in the audience had been told that they need a spanking?

What a fascinating question! Yes, as a child my maternal Granny Vi, frequently told me I needed to be spanked. I admit Granny Vi did not discriminate; not only did she tell all five of my siblings they needed spanking, she said the same to any of our visiting friends. Granny Vi delighted in telling us how often she had spanked my mother, her oldest child, and Aunt Betsy, her youngest. We knew it was true because Betsy still lived at home, the house next door. When windows were open we could hear Betsy getting spanked.

My parents were absolutely anti-spanking. Same went for the parents of our friends when we lived in Southern California. Then came 1976, the year I turned 12 and reached puberty. A few days after school ended in June we moved to Iowa so our Dad could attend management training. The shock to us was that in Iowa every kid we met got spanked routinely, and very hard at home. During orientation, before school started, each of us received a sample spanking or paddling, depending on our age: over the lap spanking in grade school; bend-over paddling in Jr High and High School. During that school I was the only sibling who did not get corporal punishment at school.

We returned to our SoCal home in Late May 1977. By then Aunt Betsy was married, with 3 kids. They had bought the house across the street. Betsy's oldest was a daughter, barely 7, who was spanked bare-bottom over the lap with a hairbrush at least once a week, frequently when I was there. Granny and Betsy increased the times they said I needed a spanking, even when my Mom was present.

My oldest sibling is a sister 5 years older. She had graduated high school in Iowa, so was 18 and babysitting for Betsy. In October 1977, I could hear my big sister, then in college, crying. She told me Aunt Betsy had just spanked her bare-bottom with the same hairbrush used on her daughter. Hearing that both shocked and fascinated me. I stewed about getting spanked for a few weeks. By the way,Mom told me she knew about Betsy spanking my sister.

Finally came a Saturday in the spring of 1978 when Betsy said, "Angela, what you need is a real spanking!" while my Mom was in the room. Then Betsy walked home.

Mom said nothing about Betsy being silly or kidding. I knew my girl cousin was playing with my younger sisters at our house. Betsy had mentioned that her older son was somewhere with his dad. I knew their youngest was a baby boy. On impulse I meekly ran after Aunt Betsy. Mom did nothing to stop me. I caught up with Betsy before she reached her front door. Out of breath I blurted out, "Aunt Betsy, probably you are right."

She held my hand and briskly led me upstairs. Approaching an armless chair, without letting go of me, Betsy picked up the hairbrush and a waterproof underpad. When she sat down she handed the pad and hairbrush to me. My panties were lowered to my ankles and my skirt was raised. The pad was spread to protect her lap. After I was pulled across her lap I was told to hand her the hairbrush.

Aunt Betsy said, "Angela, you've needed spanking since I used to babysit you!"

The first spank hurt enough I yelped. It was much worse than the single sample swat over my panties and skirt back in Iowa. Betsy was scolding me, but I was crying so much I was not paying attention. Eventually I stopped squirming, but I did wet the underpad. The spanking ended. Betsy let me cry it all out while still across her lap.

Helping me up, she said, "Your parents and I love you very much. However, you still need to be spanked each time you are naughty."

Although my panties had not gotten wet, Betsy sat me on the changing table. She removed my shoes and panties. She lay me on the table, wiped me and then pinned me into a gauze diaper. Next she pulled on a pair of Gerber vinyl panties that fit me. Those were far too large for her daughter. I realized they were my size. As I gathered my thoughts, Betsy gently patted my diapered sore bottom, saying, "Your mommy recently brought me those panties, just-in-case. Now you should go home."

Aunt Betsy kissed me and I kissed her back. I washed my face before putting my shoes on. Clutching my panties I slowly walked home. Mom saw me but said nothing. I went to my bed, lay on it and resumed sobbing. I knew I totally deserved that spanking.

I shared a bedroom with my youngest sister. She had never stopped bedwetting, although she was almost 9. I had reverted to bedwetting at puberty. There was a large changing table in our room. My sister came in before I finished crying. Our girl cousin was with her. She said, "So my Mommy finally spanked you!"

Betsy spanked me many more times. Just before I turned 14 that July, Mommy started spanking my 3 sisters and me. I know I deserved to be spanked, as did all my sisters, especially our big sister! Mommy just got a late start!

• 3 weeks later...

"Here she comes...hairbrush in hand
This didn't go as I had planned
It started with an argument
Now over her lap I'm to be bent

With bottom bare and mouth a pleading
Straight up the stairs my Mom is leading
To my room to meet my doom
No reprieve in sight of interceding

I'm all a tremble...agog in fear
For soon my Mom will roast my rear
Toast my tail and make it smoke