LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Advice to Turn a Liquid Mess to Solid

Hi All

Looking for some advice on enjoying a full messy diaper.

I have fairly strong bowls and a slow metabolism and want to be able to enjoy a messy diaper on demand. I know that the best way is to take an enema, but I much prefer to have a more solid mess. 

Can anyone suggest ways to have a solid to semi-solid (relatively) instant messy diaper?

I was thinking something like putting a lot of baby powder in the diaper after taking an enema, so when I mess my diaper the water mixes with the powder to make a thick sludge.

Any other suggestions?

Some things to think on, that I can suggest. You can try suppositories, but they can take up to an hour to work. Using more then one (up to 3) will help make things softer, but still will take time. Another way to go is, to use a banana. You would have to insert a banana, up your rectum, then wait for it to be expelled back out. One other idea, is based on what you said already, using powder, but instead of the powder, you can try dry oatmeal. That’s about all I have? 

I wonder if you can get SAP powder (Super Absorbent Polymer), that's found in disposable diapers...  That would turn to gel almost immediately upon contact with the enema water from your bowel.  It'd be great if it was available from Amazon or a medical supply place...

Son of a gun!  It's all over Amazon!!!  By the names of "Super Absorbent Polymer" and "Sodium Polyacrylate", it's not really cheap but it's available.  It's even listed as "Diaper Polymer"

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All
Looking for some advice on enjoying a full messy diaper.
I have fairly strong bowls and a slow metabolism and want to be able to enjoy a messy diaper on demand. I know that the best way is to take an enema, but I much prefer to have a more solid mess. 
Can anyone suggest ways to have a solid to semi-solid (relatively) instant messy diaper?
I was thinking something like putting a lot of baby powder in the diaper after taking an enema, so when I mess my diaper the water mixes with the powder to make a thick sludge.
Any other suggestions?
Potato starch ,when breaking in probies at the Firehouse we would fill the sugar bowl with it ,a teaspoon of potato starch added to the average coffee cup will allow the spoon to stand up as the coffee is now a semi solid mass . We used to buy it at a magic shop nut these days try Amazon.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 1/25/2020 at 12:50 AM, DL-Boy said:

I wonder if you can get SAP powder (Super Absorbent Polymer), that's found in disposable diapers...  That would turn to gel almost immediately upon contact with the enema water from your bowel.  It'd be great if it was available from Amazon or a medical supply place...

Son of a gun!  It's all over Amazon!!!  By the names of "Super Absorbent Polymer" and "Sodium Polyacrylate", it's not really cheap but it's available.  It's even listed as "Diaper Polymer"

Or you can go to any store that sells house paint and buy a packet of the stuff that's used to gel up unused paint so you can toss it in the trash.  Should run just a couple bucks per pack.  It's quite a bit of the stuff too.   But, I'll tell ya - it's like putting sand in your pants! 

46 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Or you can go to any store that sells house paint and buy a packet of the stuff that's used to gel up unused paint so you can toss it in the trash.  Should run just a couple bucks per pack.  It's quite a bit of the stuff too.   But, I'll tell ya - it's like putting sand in your pants! 

I found out yesterday. I was prepping a size 5 baby diaper as a stuffer and I trimmed the sides off a little too close to the padding and the top layer lifted off.  All the "sand" poured out of the diaper's cellulose fluff and onto the floor... :(