LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waiting for the online orders

I'm normally not one for baby items, but recently I ordered some adult footed pajamas on a whim.  I think it is something that I will like, and is something that I can use because I live alone, so nobody cares if I wear footed aqua PJ's at home (unless there is a fire).   So I had them shipped regularly, and they are due here tomorrow.    I'm patiently waiting for my new toy.

Well there is an unexpected box in my my mailbox today- so I eagerly open it up- hoping it's my new pajamas.    It my shipment of razors?  Don't get me wrong- Harry's has a great razor.   But when you want footed pajamas, it's a let down when you get a box of razors.   Nobody else understands the heartbreak when that happens, but we do?   .

...and if you are all dressed up when you hear that ring of the doorbell, you can sorta hide behind the door if it's a little soft package with some plastic panties in it, but for a great big carton it's gotta open wide....

I never send diapers and stuff to my door
I always have it shipped to a terminal or the post office, so I can choose when to pick it up

I have gotten onesies and other kinky stuff in mailbox, but they always discreet and small packages/letters

10 hours ago, vvp39 said:

...and if you are all dressed up when you hear that ring of the doorbell, you can sorta hide behind the door if it's a little soft package with some plastic panties in it, but for a great big carton it's gotta open wide....

I live by myself, and work at home, so the only thing stopping me from wearing my onesie/footed pj's around the house is myself.   Unfortunately my roommate doesn't like it when I walk around  the house in exposed AB stuff.  I can wear diapers if they are covered by sweatpants.  I can sleep in my footed pjs, but he wants me take them off before coming out of the bedroom. 

I did get the footed pjs on Friday, and I must say- they are really cool.    I have a onesie, but that doesn't do much for me, but I feel more like a little kid with potty problems, so the footed pjs remind of what I wore when I was four.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

I'm puzzled @spark. You live by yourself but you have a roommate?

That was intentional- I'm my own roommate.    In the context of the post- my conscience is holding back a full exhibition of my diapers, so my conscience is my roommate.   

As I understand it, it's common for many AB's to not have mirrors in their nurseries or little-space areas as it breaks the illusion and snaps them back to adult reality to see their adult reflection in the mirror.  I firmly believe that this is likely one prime reason I can't effectively regress as I have a very small apartment, no separate nursery area and since I self-diaper, I do so in my bathroom where a counter-to-ceiling mirror exists. I'm 5'9", 193 lb with a beard.