LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dorset - Looking to make friends

twitch

Hello all,

My desire to wear diapers begon since I was 7 when I sneeked out one of his pampers and wore it and wet it at night and as of right now I some times purchase diapers to wear ocasionaly. I am abdl curious and i'm looking for some one to meet up who can roleplay, guide me and have fun.

I finally got some courage after a while to make a post as i fear being rejcted by any one.

I'm looking for abdl / dl friends and potentially meet them in person. (I've been reading about abdl stories, life styles for 3 years allready but i am completely new to actually doing it in person)

Dorset - Dorchester 

Hi there, I've been a bit inactive on this site for a while. But i would like to meet up with other big kids/infants who love a bit of role play and messy nappies. I've been into this scene for years now and i am totally open minded.  I'm up for either being a playmate or parent to a needy youngster. I'm based in Yeovil which is a few miles from Bath or Bristol i know but really not that far. I can travel, and can also accommodate as i live on my own with plenty of room for play ☺️. Anyway , maybe you might feel like getting in touch 

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/29/2020 at 8:46 AM, Daniel playmate said:

Hi there, I've been a bit inactive on this site for a while. But i would like to meet up with other big kids/infants who love a bit of role play and messy nappies. I've been into this scene for years now and i am totally open minded.  I'm up for either being a playmate or parent to a needy youngster. I'm based in Yeovil which is a few miles from Bath or Bristol i know but really not that far. I can travel, and can also accommodate as i live on my own with plenty of room for play ☺️. Anyway , maybe you might feel like getting in touch 

Sorry, for not replying as I was very inactive and i had a restriction for messaging due to my dob being set to 2020 ?

I would be totally up to meet up, just contact me on private messages ?

Hi there Pete,

Can't send you a personal message, message box full by chance ?. I've asked questions to the " contact us"  link on this site before as well and never had a reply from anyone on an admin team. 

Are you asking Twitch or generally just asking?

Where are you actually based?