LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When was the last time you saw someone wearing a nappy

Apart from my self every day. There is a lady that attends the same continence clinic that I do is obviously wearing nappies. There is never any mistaking the outline under her clothes. I would say she is in her late 40s maybe early 50's

11 hours ago, stevewet said:

Apart from my self every day. There is a lady that attends the same continence clinic that I do is obviously wearing nappies. There is never any mistaking the outline under her clothes. I would say she is in her late 40s maybe early 50's

I have to ask.  Given your, umm, preferences, why do you attend a continence clinic?  Wouldn't an incontinence clinic be more your style?  ?

1 hour ago, oznl said:

I have to ask.  Given your, umm, preferences, why do you attend a continence clinic?  Wouldn't an incontinence clinic be more your style?  ?

That's what they call a clinic for incontinene sufferers in the UK

• 2 weeks later...

If a gal from Wisconsin was wearing a thick diaper under tight leggings, she was either forced to exhibit her padded butt or wanting to.  There is not intent to camouflage here

• 2 weeks later...

I think diaper wearers spot other diaper wearers automatically or, at least, more easily. I see people all the time who are obviously (to me, anyway) in a diaper. I think it's the same with other things. I wear a beard, for example, and I always notice other guys' beards.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:20 AM, J-P said:

I think diaper wearers spot other diaper wearers automatically or, at least, more easily. I see people all the time who are obviously (to me, anyway) in a diaper. I think it's the same with other things. I wear a beard, for example, and I always notice other guys' beards.

That might be the case, but I've never been one to spot other people in diapers.  When I'm out, I'm not really looking for it but I feel like it would have to be a sure sign for me to notice.  I've only noticed one adult in diapers when I was around, and it was a confused older man who was disoriented.

Last Saturday night, when I looked in the mirror to be sure that my babydoll was on right. I had made the frill a smidgin too large, which made the babydoll a bit too short, so I readjusted it

When I became urinary incontinent I met a few people in the Drs office waiting room that we struck up conversation about it and am casually friends with them to this day. So when I see them I know they are diapered & I pay no attention to it. In conversations we get our laughs about it but it’s not discussed much beyond that. Those friendships are over 10 years old now. If there is any conversation about it it is usually about the clothing we wear for comfort.