LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fertility Issues

I know there isn't a lot of females on this site and it's not really appropriate given the sites subject matter but I just need to vent. I struggle with infertility. Having a second child has always been a dream but getting 15000 dollars for a treatment that may not work and money to move has been impossible. Nobody knows about my fetish which makes it worse because sometimes I think it is some kind of punishment. I know lots of people have fertility issues but understanding something mentally is different from emotionally. Again I know this isn't the place but it's the only place I can fully express my guilt since there are others with the same fetish.

My Wife and I can't have a child naturally due to medical issues on bith sides and my Daddy and I cant have a child naturally as even when my generous female my sex is still male and He is transgender.

Not being able to have children definitely sucjs and we all totally agree with you that until you've lived it you can't really understand the emotional impact.

It's not the same but sometimes we feel like the fact I'm a little is the universe at least giving us a different option to still experience parenthood.

My Wife and I can't have a child naturally due to medical issues on bith sides and my Daddy and I cant have a child naturally as even when my generous female my sex is still male and He is transgender.
Not being able to have children definitely sucjs and we all totally agree with you that until you've lived it you can't really understand the emotional impact.
It's not the same but sometimes we feel like the fact I'm a little is the universe at least giving us a different option to still experience parenthood.
I very much wanted children ,nature had other plans ,I have 2 rare diseases ,if I had kids they would start a chain , a chain of more progressively effected humans born dieing like me . On a related note when I was younger and good looking a girlfriend wanted to pay me $25,000 /[ get her pregnant and walk away ,i couldnt do that and livevwith myself , had i ,i would have created that chain ,i didnt know existed yet as a possibility , family and doctors thought i was crazy about the things i worried about passing on geneticaly , they have all since said TY for not listening you fears of something wrong was dead on accurate .so its not exactly like infertility ,but i feel the pain of lack of family , i took care of my forefathers as they aged and died, I have to hire strangers to care for me in life and death.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk