LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekend at Bettys

This story has been adapted from my ideal visit to a now closed UK ABDL nursery.

It’s a visit I always wished to do but never got the chance.

Part 1. Before bedtime

My job was getting me down, I’d been working pretty much 7 days a week for a number of months and I could sense that my body was starting to feel the strain. I told myself that at 55 I should be taking better care of my health and to stop being on call to the office 24/7. 

At the point of physical and mental exhaustion I decided that the answer was a weekend away, I’d find a quiet hotel somewhere remote, leave my mobile phone and any access to email at home and book a long weekend away staying from Friday night to the Monday morning.

A quick hit up on the internet, searching for quiet weekend stays, I found that because it was peak Summer time that there were no hotels immediately available, I was about to give up when I spotted what looked like the perfect place. It wasn’t a plush hotel but a small privately owned B&B situated deep in the Essex countryside and quite a ways from the nearest town or city. The advert promised a quiet and relaxing time where executives could destress and return to a time in their lives when things were much easier.

It sounded perfect, just what I was looking for and because it was such a small b&b I hoped I would be able to keep myself to myself and the solitude would recharge my batteries.

I emailed straight away and later the same morning a reply came saying that there was availability the weekend coming. The rates seemed very reasonable so I confirmed my booking straight away and as instructed paid my fee.

That Friday afternoon I arrived at the door of a lovely white walled detached house, there was parking out front on a big drive and I could see through the fence that there was a large grassed rear garden which had a clothesline, on which there was pegged a row of white towels that danced in the wind whilst drying off in the warm sun.

After pressing the bell at the entrance porch the door was opened and a pretty brunette in her late 30s who I ntroduced herself with a smile.

“Hi, I’m Betty” 

“Hi I’m Dean” I replied and reached forward to shake the beauty’s hand.

“Don’t be so silly, give me hug” Betty said and pulled me into her welcoming and impressive chest.

After a brief cuddle she invited me in and told  me to leave my overnight bag in the hall, I followed her into the kitchen where she offered to make me a mug of tea. I accepted and as the kettle boiled I tried to look around the room but found that most of my attention was on the beautiful woman making the tea.

She really was a sight to be hold, her dark black hair ended below her shoulder line, she had smouldering green eyes, natural pouting lips and legs that just seemed to go on forever.

A natural beauty that you’d expect on find on a film stars arm at a swanky showbiz event.

As soon as the drink was made I was encouraged to lead the way into the living room as behind me Betty bought the mugs of tea. Once sat down on a big sofa we did some small talk  (Why am I’m in the local area, what plans I have for the weekend etc) 

I replied that I had no plans and I just wanted to relax away from my everyday stresses.

I’m sure I heard Betty say “perfect” under her breath.

Betty mentioned that I should finish off the mug of tea she had made for me whilst it was warm and as she encouraged me to drink the hot beverage she said that she had some house rules to go through with me after I had finished.

She began “First of all there is a really important rule that I require all my stay over guests to obey”

She then went on to explain to me that due to problems with guests that have previously slept over in her house that she now insisted that all persons staying over must wear night time nappies and plastic pants for bed protection.

I laughed and she gave me a stern look

“It’s no joke young man” she scolded “Do you know how much a new mattress and bedding costs?”

I tried to argue that I didn’t have bed wetting issues but she continued to insist that they are the rules, take it or leave it and tried to comfort me by saying it would be fine and that other grown men had done it to abide by the rules.

“And I’d rather you’d rm stayed”  she added

I weighed up my options and reluctantly agreed, I knew that there was no where else available to stay at such late notice and I wasn’t too keen on the long return journey straight away.

Betty left the room and returned holding a white padded item and a clear plastic object that seemed to make a lot of noise.  

She sat down and showed me the items and explained to me how they fit on. 

“So this is an adult disposable nappy. It’s much the same as a baby one but a lot bigger” she began

I nodded as she unfolded it and demonstrated how the four tapes worked.

She then shook out the clear plastic item.

“And these are big baby plastic pants, they fit like normal underwear and go over the nappy”

She then handed them to me and told me that the plastic pants must be worn over the disposable to avoid any leaks when the nappy was wet.

She said that I could dress myself in the nappy and pants this time but if there were any issues or problems that she would take over with any further changes for the whole weekend.

I nervously laughed inside “all weekend?” I was only staying three nights.

She then sent me off to the bathroom to get the items on to prove I can dress myself before bed at night.

Once in the bathroom I removed my trousers and underpants and sat on the toilet bowl with the disposable underneath me.

I pulled the tapes over, attaching the two bottom tapes first, as Betty had instructed. It seemed an easy enough process and the padded underwear wasn’t an unpleasant feeling on my bum.

I then fingered the plastic pants, I didn’t need them I thought. If I don’t wet the nappy I can’t leak was my reasoning,  so I left them on the bathroom floor along with my boxer shorts.

I stood up to put my trousers on and it was a struggle to get them over the padded underwear I was now sporting. Eventually with a big tug I got them over the nappy and managed to do the waistband up.

It was a little bit of a struggle walking with an unusually thick bulk around my crutch but I returned back to the sitting room walking as normally as I could.

When I returned with my trousers on over the nappy Betty asked me to remove my trousers so see could see how well I had done fitting the disposable.

I tried to explain that I’d done fine, I wasn’t keen on the attractive brunette to see me in just a baby’s nappy.

“Dean, if you wish to stay then I need to check your nappy so please do as I say”

I hesitated further.

“Do you want a spanking over my knee, Mr?”

Flustered with such a threat I undid my trouser button and fly.

After I dropped my trousers Betty saw that I didn’t have the clear plastic pants on over the nappy and she asked me for an explanation. 

“You were clearly told to put the plastic pants on over the nappy. Why have you not done so?” Betty asked me

I explained that I didn’t need to wear them because there won’t be any leaks as I wouldn’t be wetting the nappy, 

“So as you haven’t done as instructed and have not put the plastic pants on as ‘ordered’ for the next two days I’ll be in charge of all your nappy changes”  Betty stated.

Betty then asked me to go retrieve the plastic pants from the bathroom floor and when I returned to her she staod me in front of her and after I put a foot in each leg hole she worked the tight pants up over the nappy.

“There, that’s better, you look so cute all dressed for bed” and she gave my padded rear a playful swot.

She continued “Because you’ve been so naughty and disobeyed my instructors to put on your baby pants you’ll have to stay in the night nappy now and leave your trousers off so I can see you won’t take the plastic pants off again before your bedtime”

I looked down at the floor, not just because of the telling off I was receiving from my beautiful host but I could feel that my bladder was almost full to burst. I wondered how I could talk myself out of the disposable I had been put in to use the bathroom like an adult rather than wet the nappy I wore like a baby

• Like 1

Thanks for your kind.comments

Pt2 The First Wetting

I sat in one of the leather chairs, the thick nappy I was wearing adding to the comfort of the seat whilst Betty sat on the long sofa and we began to watch  the TV together in silence. I could see Betty occasionally glance at me and the nappy I wore, did she sense that I was in desperate need of the toilet?

I lasted for about 30 minutes, holding on until the pain in my full bladder had got too much. 

I broke the silence and asked permission to take the night nappy off and use the toilet like I always had, like a grown up.

Betty just smiled.

“You don’t need the bathroom, baby. You have your toilet already around you waist”

She asked me to join her on the long settee and as I sat beside her she gestured for me to lay my head on her lap.

It felt surreal, I’d only met this beauty a few hours before yet she now seemed to have full control of me. I did as I was asked and stretched my legs out as my head met her lap.

Betty began to softly stroke my head with her right hand and encouraging me to wet the nappy I was wearing, telling me that that’s what nappies are for and she wanted me too use it.

“Be a good boy for Nanny Betty, go wee wees in your pampers’ she whispered

I tried to keep my muscles clenched but I just couldn’t hold on any longer and I had to let my bladder go, I whimpered, as the stream of hot urine began to fill the nappy I was wearing, tears welled up in my eyes, the shame of wetting myself came over me like a wave, Betty continued to stroke my head and tell me what a good boy I am for wetting my nappy.

“It’s okay baby, you’re being a good boy for Nanny”

The torrent of liquid waste eventually subsided, I was surprised that the nappy had managed to take such a large amount of pee.

As I relaxed Betty used her left hand to feel the now used nappy under the plastic pants.

“Oh, I think baby has done a good job on this pampers. I believe it will take another wetting so you can stay in it for now”

It hadn’t occurred to me that I would be wetting myself again, I had hoped that now I had proven to Betty that I could fit and use a nappy that I could go back to being an adult until she put me in a night nappy before bedtime.

I lay on Betty’s as she stroked my head and hummed a sweet tune.

Later on in the evening she asked me whether I was thirsty and when I confirmed I was she lifted my head off her lap and went into the kitchen.

She returned clutching an adult sized baby bottle of orange juice, startled I opened my mouth to complain that I’d be much happier using a normal glass but Betty explained that it was natural for me to be drinking from a babies bottle if I was wearing a babies nappy, that had clearly been used, and plastic pants 

“Sssshhh sweetie, your wet Pampers proves that you’re just a baby boy who needs to be fed as such”

Betty joined me on the sofa  and again I was encouraged to lay my head on her lap. Once in position Betty presented the rubber teat to my lips and I opened up and began to suck on the silicone nipple.

I finished the bottle quicker than I expected, and after Betty heard the sounds of the bottle being emptied she gave me a big cuddle.

“Such a good baby”

We stayed in that position, on the sofa together, for the remained of the evening.

A few hours later Betty looked at her watch and whispered that it was time for my “beddie byes” 

She helped me up from the sofa and offered me her hand. The nappy that I wore had expanded due to the pee it had absorbed and I struggled to walk normally behind her up the stairs.

Betty noticed the way my stride had changed and commented.

“Ahhhh, my cute boy is waddling like a little toddler”

She led me into a room at the far end of the house, and as I entered behind her I saw that the only place to sleep was a big adult sized crib which stood in the centre of the room

Betty must have felt my reluctance to approach the cot so after dragging me to the side of the cot she turned to face me.

“Baby, you have a nappy on, which you have wet, you have also drunk juice from a babies bottle so it’s only right that you should sleep in the adult sized cot”

Betty gave me a reassuring smile

“Come on, let’s get you ready for bed”

I was taken to the en-suite bathroom and asked to brush my teeth.

Once finished and back in the bedroom Betty took the rest of my clothes off me, leaving me in just my nappy and plastic pants.

She dropped the side of the cot and then helped me into it telling me that if I need a wee in the night I have to use my nappy because the toilet is off limits.

“Be a good boy for Nanny and stay in your cot tonight. If you need another wee just go ahead and use your nappy”

Once Betty had tucked me in she gave me a loving kiss on the forehead, wished me a good sleep and reattached the cot side.

As soon as the bedroom light had been turned off I fell into a deep peaceful sleep

The next thing I remembered was waking up with my genital area being interfered with.

Though the gloom of the room I could  just make out Betty checking my nappy. She had slipped her hand into the plastic pants I was wearing and was running her index finger inside the leg cuff of the disposable nappy.  She felt me stir but soothed my distress by telling me what a good boy I am for staying in my nappy.

“Nanny’s just checking baby to see if he needs a change, but my good boy is all okay”

As Betty left the room it occurred to me that I was starting to feel my bladder ready to release again.

I was going to have to either try and hold on until the morning sun came up, which by reckoning was at least 3 hours away or wet the nappy I had on a second time further confirming my new baby status.

• Like 1

Pt 3 Wet and dry

I tried to get back to sleep, but the build up of liquid in my bladder meant that no matter how long I closed my eyes for I was not going to be able to drift off again.

Betty had already told me that I was not allowed to leave the cot so I knew that I was again going to have to use the thick nappy I was wearing.

I tried to relax, to let the urine flow but all the years being toilet trained meant that whilst my body needed the release my mind was preventing it.

Laying flat on my back I gripped the cot bars with both my hands and tried to push, I hoped that once the stream had started that it would empty quickly. Still nothing

I decided to get onto my knees, once in position I closed my eyes and imagined that I was in front of the toilet. 

Whether it was the noise I was making in the creaky cot or Betty had some sort of a sixth sense, once I got into the position I heard the door to the nursery open.

“Are you okay baby?” Betty asked

I explained that I needed to wee and was struggling to use the nappy., mainly in the hope that Betty would relent and allow me to remove the disposable and use the lavatory like the adult I was.

Betty came to the side of the cot, lowered the gate and whilst I was in the kneeling position gave me a cuddle.

Due to the height difference my head met her ample chest, and as I naturally snuggled in closer she again stroked my head and encouraged me to wet.

“It’s okay baby, Nanny is here, just let go and fill your nappy for me”

For the second time I found myself relaxing my bladder to the soothing words of this beautiful lady.

Once the first spurt had hit the nappy the floodgates opened.

I felt the liquid flow into the disposable, at first it seemed to pool at the bottom, warming the area around my testicles but I could feel it spreading, first a little at the front and then to the rear as the nappy wicked away the pee.

Betty continued stroking me until I was spent

“There’s my good baby” she praised me for using my padding.

“Now, try and get a little more rest and I’ll come and wake you when it’s time to get up”

Betty lay me back down, tucked me in under the blanket and refixed the cot side.

She wound up the babys mobile above my head and wished me sweet dreams.

Despite the wet and warm nappy around my waist the soothing music coming from the kids toy helped me drift off to sleep once again.

Betty woke me in the morning with a bottle of warm tea.

“Morning baby boy, here, after all that wetting last night you must be dehydrated”

I didn’t even complain about using the baby bottle this time, I just let her introduce the nipple to my lips.

I drained the plastic container quickly much to the pleasure of Betty. It felt good to see her wonderful smile and knowing my actions and behaviour had caused it.

“Right, if you just lay there for a while, I’m going to draw you a nice warm bath” Betty said, and she went into the bathroom.

After preparing me a bath she got me out of the cot.

“Right, let’s get your night nappy and plastic pants off you”

I stood in front of Betty and reached for the waistband of the pvc pants, eager to get them and the disposable off me, but Betty playfully slapped my hands away.

“Please leave that to Nanny, remember the rules”

Once I had moved my hands away she hooked her fingers into the plastic pants and began to work them down over the thick nappy.

It was quite a struggle but eventually the tight crackling protective underwear ended by my ankles. I lifted my feet one at a time as instructed by Betty and the pants were removed leaving me in just my twice used nappy.

Betty pulled off the fixing tapes one by one and held the nappy under the crutch to stop it falling to the floor.

Conscious that this was the first time Betty had seen me naked, the minute the nappy was removed I cupped and covered my genitalia from her sight.

Betty laughed “There’s no need to be shy in front of Nanny. I’ll be seeing much more of your little friend this weekend”

I could feel myself blush as she balked the used nappy up.

“You’ve done a good job on this one baby, I think for safety I may need to double diaper you next time”

Next time? I didn’t want to contemplate another night stuck in a nappy but on the other hand I also didn’t want to leave the company of this wonderful lady either.

Betty asked if I needed to do “number twos?” I admitted I did and she allowed me to use the toilet to pass solids and also brush my teeth.

When I had completed both tasks Betty joined me in the en-suite and helped me into the bath. I tried to explain that I could bathe myself but Betty insisted that she would like to make sure I was super clean.

“Don’t be such a silly baby, Nanny will make sure you are a nice clean boy”

Using a soft pink sponge Betty set about making sure that every nook and cranny of my body was soaped. The extra attention she paid to my nether regions began to illicit feelings that were not baby like in the slightest.

Once Betty was completely sure I was clean she held open a big fluffy pink towel and asked me to step out of the bath.

She wrapped the towel around me and began to dry me off.

“There, all clean and smelling lovely” she said once she’d finished.

Keen to get back into some adult clothes, I left Betty emptying the bath and went back into the guest room in the search for some boxer shorts.

It took me less than a 5 minute look around the room to realise that my overnight bag was not there. Maybe it was still in the hall where I’d left it last night.

I was just about to leave the room and go down the stairs to retrieve it when Betty exited the bathroom.

“Where you off to baby?” She asked

I explained that I was going to get my bag for some clothes but Betty stopped me in my tracks.

“Don’t worry about those big boy clothes, come over here to Nanny”

I walked the short distance still dressed in just the towel and once I reached her she gave me a massive hug.

“I would really like you to spend the day as my baby, I had such a wonderful time last night and I’d love our ‘nappy time’ to continue”

She told me that I’d been such a good baby and looked so adorable that she had decided that she’d be making me wear nappies and plastic pants all during my stay    

“I’ll be in charge of all your changes and make sure that my baby boy is nice and dry”

I tried to argue but Betty didn’t listen, she kept telling me that it was what she wanted.

“Please agree baby, we’ll have such a wonderful weekend together”

It had been a long time since a beautiful woman had wanted to spend any time with me and whilst it wasn’t quite the type of company I would have chosen I nodded my agreement.

“Oh, baby boy has made Nanny so happy. Now let’s get you onto the change table and into a fresh nappy”

As I lay there I saw Betty reach for some more nappies, some light blue plastic pants and a small white bottle which looked like baby powder. I was about to tell Betty that the powder would not be necessary when she produced an adult sized pacifier.

“Baby please suck this and be quiet for Nanny. I’m going to take very good care of you’

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Pt 4 Nappy First Day

As I lay on the change table Betty shook out a large amount of the baby powder onto my groin and began to apply the thick coat of sweet smelling white dust.

“Such a good baby, Nanny will make sure you are nice and protected from any nasty rashes”

Under Betty’s ministrations I struggled to maintain my composure and not get hard due to her soft touch, I half closed my eyes and concentrated on mundane things.

Seeing my battle Betty began to giggle and told me to behave and that she’d  was not going to be able to fit a nappy over a full erection.

“Now, now baby, I don’t want any nonsense from your little fella”  and she gave it a playful tap.

Minutes later, when I was half way through an imaginary round of golf, Betty asked me to lift my hips.

Once I complied I felt her slip a disposable nappy under me. As I lowered myself onto the padding  Betty stopped me.

“Did Nanny say baby could put his bum bum down?” Betty asked.

Still sucking the pacifier all I could do was shake my head.

“Well get your toosh up again, as I told you earlier you’re going to be double diapered today”

I raised my hips again,as instructed, and another disposable nappy was put on top of the original one.

“Right, you can lower your backside now and I’ll tape up your pampers” Betty said

Betty pulled the top nappy up, closed the wings and fastened it tight. The second one was a bit more of a struggle, stretching it up over the already fitted nappy Betty used her obviously well honed technique to double the thickness and attached the second nappy together.

Betty admired her work “There, baby is well protected now but he still needs some plastic panties”

As she reached for the blue PVC over pants Betty asked me to lift my feet up

“Good boy, now lay still while Nanny finishes the job”

The plastic pants were obviously a bigger size than the previous pair I had worn to bed but they were still a tight fit over the two nappies I had been put in.

Once Betty had done all she could whilst I was in the prone position she asked me to stand up.

“Up you get baby, Nanny needs to get your panties over your pampers”

With a big effort Betty managed to get the protective pants over the bulk I was wearing.

After making sure the nappies I had been put in were covered she congratulated herself on a job well done.

“Right, I’m not sure you’re going to get any of the trousers you bought over your padded butt so I’ll check to see what I have that you can wear”

Whilst Betty went to the near wardrobe I tried to take a few steps. The double thick nappy was forcing my legs so far apart I was walking like a bow legged cowboy

Betty saw my babyish waddle and laughed.

She had in her hand a pair of lemon shorts.

“Here, let me put these on you”

Once they were pulled up over my bulk she then dressed me in a pale blue T -Shirt with a red flower on the front and some white ankle socks. 

I noticed the the shorts were very small and the blue plastic pants were poking out of the leg holes, I tried to pull the shorts down a little to cover the pants but couldn’t 

“I do believe you are the cutest big baby I’ve ever seen” Betty said with a grin.

“Now, I’m going to make you a lovely breakfast and in return I don’t want you to speak today. Unless you need to pee, and only then you can talk and you must tell me”

Still with the pacifier in my mouth, I nodded that I understood.

The plastic pants rustled loudly as I waddled down the stairs to the kitchen.

Betty sat me down at the large table. I was amazed that the massive bulk I was wearing didn’t cause my head to touch the ceiling.

After around 15 minutes Betty came to the table and put down another baby bottle of tea and a plate of ham on toast, which had been cut into soldiers 

“Let me out this bib on you so your lovely T-shirt stays clean” Betty said, and she tied the cotton bib around my neck.

After removing my dummy Betty fed me the toast occasionally stopping to offer me the bottle sweet tea. 

I was thirsty and hungry so it didn’t take me long to polish off what Betty had prepared

“Now, I’m going to leave you in the sitting room to play with some toys whilst Nanny gets ready for the day ahead”

In the lounge Betty gave me some toy cars and colouring books to play with on the carpeted floor.and after instructing me to “behave myself” she left the room to shower and change.

When she returned she was dressed in a short black leather skirt, knee length boots and a cream blouse.  She looked even more beautiful  than she had previously, with her freshly washed dark hair cascading down her shoulders 

“Good baby” she said as she saw me attempting to colour a picture of a farm scene in the book she’d given me.

“You carry on and I’ll sit here and watch tv”

Throughout the morning Betty regularly checked my nappy to see if I was wet, running her fingers through the leg cuffs of my padding she’d  tell me what she was doing.

“Is baby wet yet? I hope not as Nanny needs to be told when baby needs a wee wee”

I was managing to hold my bladder even after the regular bottles Betty was giving me.

I lay on the floor sucking my pacifier, happily colouring away , other than having to use a nappy this was quite a nice way to spend the day. The stresses of work were easily forgotten as I used the pens to keep inside the allotted lines of the drawing.

I even began to threat less about my padded bum being on show and my plastic pants peaking through the leg holes of the shorts.

Betty knows I’m wearing a babies nappy, I thought, she wants me in it so I didn’t have to worry.

My thoughts were broken by the sound of the door bell.

“That must be Amy” Betty said with a smile as she got up off the settee “ Stay there baby whilst I go let her in”

As she left the room I was overcome with panic.

Another lady was going to see me wearing my double diaper, unless I could cover it up somehow. 

What would her reaction be?

In my nervousness I felt a little stream of pee exited me and into my nappies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh boy. Is he going to get punished now for wet nappies after being told to tell Betty when he needed to pee. For some reason, I think another humiliating nappy change is to follow.

I am still reading. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

Pt 5 Twice the fun

Once the seal had been broken I couldn’t stop my bladder emptying into my nappies. The hot waste liquid pooled around my groin before being absorbed by the thick disposable nappy, I was aware that I had disobeyed Betty’s rules but my concentration and concern were focused solely on the activity at the front door.

I listened as closely as I could whilst the two female friends warmly greeted each other.

She couldn’t quite make out the entire conversation between them but I’m sure I caught Betty saying the words nappy and big baby

I could hear the ladies start to approach the room I was in.

How was I going to hide the fact I was wearing two very padded nappies under my childish clothes? Indeed I was still happily sucking on the pacifier Betty had given me earlier, that in itself would be a giveaway to my regressed state.

I decided to lay on the floor at the far end of the room where I could hide the bottom half of my body behind the sofa. If I turned my head away from the ladies so that the visitor would also be unable to see my dummy.

Once I had positioned myself I heard the ladies come into the lounge.

“Baby, this is Aunty Amy” Betty said as they entered the room.

I pretended to be engrossed in my colouring book and gave a simple wave in Amy’s direction without turning my head.

“That’s rather rude Mr” Betty scolded “ Cone over here and give Amy a proper welcome”

Still facing away I resisted and shook my head.

“Get your little butt over here now young man” Betty said with a slight anger in her voice.

Slowly I got myself to my feet, even if the thick padding I had around my waist didn’t give away what I was wearing, the rustling noise the plastic pants made meant it was obvious.

Head down I made my way across the room, the thick nappies making me waddle the short distance.

“OMG, is he sucking on a dummy?” Amy asked Betty as I waddled towards the two of them

Betty confirmed I was with a giggle.

Amy burst out laughing “Is he wearing a nappy too?”

Betty laughed again “He’s actually wearing two under a pair of plastic pants”

By the time I had got to the pair both of them were in fits of giggles.

As I lifted my head and my eyes met Amy’s she continued with the questions.

“I’ve never seen a grown man wearing a baby’s nappy before. Does he use them?”

“Yes, I had to change him this morning because he’d used his pampers in the night” Betty replied 

“Is he wet now?” Amy asked

“He shouldn’t be because he has to tell me when he needs to pee. But please, feel free to check”

Betty told me to stand in front of her friend, Amy put her two hands on the waist band of the shorts I was wearing and then pulled down the clothing to my knees to see for herself, repeating again that’ she’d “never seen a grown man in a nappy and noisy plastic pants and it’s so cute”.

After spending a few moments feeling around the crutch and rear of the nappy she put her right hand under the two nappies and began running her finger inside the leg cuff.

I blushed, here I was, an adult man, wearing disposable diapers and standing in front of two attractive females whilst one of them felt around my privates.

“I think your baby may have wet his nappy without telling you” Amy said to Betty during the examination.

“He better not have” Betty replied giving me a look “Let me check”

Amy removed her hand from my nappies only for Betty’s hand to immediately replace it.

After a vigorous inspection Betty withdrew her hand also and in a stern voice addressed me.

“Baby, you were told to tell Nanny when you needed to pee” “Have you pee’d without permission”

Aware I had been told not to speak and conscious that I didn’t want to break another rule I just nodded my head instead of giving Betty the explanation.

“You naughty naughty boy” “ Betty sat herself on the nearest chair “come and lay face down over Nanny’s lap”

Confused but compliant I did as I was told, I was bent over Betty’s knees, my nappied butt exposed to the ladies in the room.

“Baby, you’ve been such a naughty boy, not telling Nanny you needed to wee wee, I’m going to spank your little bottom”

I panicked for a moment, I wasn’t keen on my nappies being pulled down in front of this stranger but I needn’t have worried as Betty began spanking me on my padded rear.

For the first time that day I was glad I was wearing protection.

Betty counted to 25 as the palm of her hand met my nappy with a loud thump.

Amy said to Betty

“ I’m sure your baby has learnt his lesson now”

Betty agreed and I was asked to get up from her lap.

I was allowed to go back to my colouring book whilst the ladies chatted on the sofa.

It wasn’t long before I once again felt the tell take twinge in my bladder.

This time I wasn’t going to risk a spanking.

I turned to the ladies, and with my pacifier still in place put my hand up to get Betty’s attention.

“Yes baby” Betty asked

With both the ladies eyes on me I removed the rubber teat and told them that I needed to use the toilet.

Betty’s eyes lit up. “You hold on for a second, I’m just going to get something” She winked at Amy and she left the room.

In less than a minute she returned holding a bottle of juice in her hand.

As she and Amy sat on the sofa together Betty gestured for me to join them. 

“Come and lay with us baby and whilst I feed you this bottle Amy can check you’re using your nappy”

I did as I was told, l lay on my back, my head rested on Betty’s lap whilst my nappied bottom rested on Amy’s lap.

Betty removed my dummy and immediately replaced it with the bottle teat. Meanwhile Amy’s hands settled on my thickly padded crutch 

“Be a good baby and dirty your pampers for Nanny” Betty whispered “Let Aunty Amy feel your pee”

Amy joined in “I want you to wet your nappy for us”

The juice I was taking from the bottle tipped me over the edge and my bladder started to empty it’s contents into the double diapers I was wearing.

Despite the thickness of the protective wear the heat of my urine must have registered with Amy as she let out an excited squeal.

“He’s wetting his nappy, Nanny”

Betty began to stroke my head with her free hand telling me that I was her “very special boy”

I didn’t think the torrent would ever stop as the thirsty nappy kept expanding to accept more but eventually the flow came to a halt as Amy continued to stroke my crutch.

“I think he’s finished, Nanny” she said to Betty “It felt like quite a big wee, will he need a change?”

“I think he’ll be okay for a few settings yet” Betty answered “But if you want to hang about then we can do his change together”

Amy smiled “I’d love to. I don’t s’pose you have any pink nappies I can change him in to?”

Betty smiled back “ I have and I also have the frilliest pink baby pants you’ll ever see. I think baby will look great in both”

I closed my eyes and sucked on the juice harder, I wasn’t sure the day could get any worse.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your kind comments, it’s nice to know that some are enjoying my story 

Pt 6  In the pink

Over the next couple of hours I stayed cuddled up on the sofa with Amy & Betty as we all watched tv together.

Laying there in their arms, for the first time since she’d arrived, I got the chance to look at Amy, she had the same dark shade of hair as Betty, a body that clearly showed that she regularly worked out and sparkling dark eyes that gave away all her naughty thoughts.

I was fed bottle after bottle of juice, the minute I’d sucked one dry it was replace by another which the ladies took turns in preparing.

In that 120 minutes I wet my nappies twice, both whilst cuddled up with my beautiful carers, both with Betty and Amy giving me the same encouragement that I had received from them during my first wetting.

I was finding it easier to let go, the years of toilet training were being quickly forgotten.

After the fourth time of using the nappies Betty again checked my nappy by sticking her finger in the leg hole.

“Such a good boy using your nappies but I think it’s time for a change now”

Any grinned “Can I help?”

Betty nodded her consent.

“And don’t forget you said I could put the baby in pink too”

Betty laughed “I haven’t forgotten, I’ve got just the outfit for this cutie” “I’ll go get the things I need and we’ll change him on the floor here”

Betty got up from the settee and exited the room leaving me in the strong arms of Amy.

As she left the room Betty turned to Amy.

“I’ll expect you’ll want to give baby a special treat for being such a good boy?” “I’ll be back in about fifteen minutes and hopefully he’ll be ‘relaxed enough for a diaper change”

After giving Betty a wink, before the door closed, Amy took the opportunity to have a feel of my diapered crutch, grabbing at my penis through the thick padding of the wet nappies.

I lay back in Amy’s lap and turned my head towards her chest, snuggling in to her firm breasts I let myself enjoy the stimulation of the soft padding on my hardening genitalia.

“Oooh, does baby like that?” Amy teased 

I confirmed I did with a stifled moan 

“Well show Auntie Amy how much by making creamies in your nappy” she replied as she stroked harder

If anyone had described the scenario to me before Friday, of me getting my rocks off whilst wearing a nappy in the arms of a beautiful woman, I would have laughed my arse off but yet here I was now actually starting to enjoy being taken care of by these lovely ladies and revelling in the praise and attention they were giving me.

It had been a while since any female had touched me downstairs and my excitement grew very quickly.

Responding to my panting Amy increased the speed and the pressure on my thickly padded tool.

“Baby needs to make stickies in his pampers for Aunty. Cum for me” Amy whispered in my ear.

I buried my head further into Amy’s bossum and let the sensations of this nappy wank overtake me.

Amy’s grip never stuttered and the pleasure of soft damp padding around the head of my penis had me in heaven.

Amy further encouraged me to let go and squirt in my nappy and I could feel my orgasm start to rise. On and on the stimulation went until finally,, with a massive cry, I ejuculated what seemed to be a river into the disposable I was wearing.

Amy was visibly exited too as she praised me for doing as I was told.

As my orgasm abated and my heart rate tried to return to normal Amy planted a nosy kiss on my forehead.

“If baby is good for Aunty and Nanny today there might be a repeat performance later”  Amy added

It wasn’t long after I’d calmed down that Betty returned to the lounge carrying in her hands a number of very pink objects, a mat and a small bowl. On the promise of more fun at the hands of Amy I had already decided not to question anything that was expected of me for the rest of the day.

Betty gave Amy a knowing look.

“Has baby been good?” she asked 

“Very good” Amy replied “Maybe even the best baby ever”

“Well let’s get him out of his dirty nappy and into something clean” Betty replied

Betty put a vinyl coated padded mat on the floor of the lounge and I was invited to lay down on top of it.

“Now, suck on your dummy whilst Aunty helps Nanny change your” Betty said as she put the pacifier in my mouth.

I stayed still in that prone position whilst the two sets of soft and gentle hands took care of my change.

The plastic pants rustled loudly as they were worked over the two swollen nappies I had on and once they were removed the ladies set about the tapes of the disposables

One by one they were ripped off, first the four of the top nappy and then the four from the one below..

Once they had al been unstuck Betty asked me to lift my hips and Amy removes the used pampers.

“ Good boy, now this might be a little cold but be my brave little soldier for Nanny” Betty said as she began to wipe my genitalia with a flannel from the bowl of water she had bought with her.

Slowly she ran the soft flannel around my scrotum and she paid special attention to the head of my penis.

Even though I had only been ‘milked’ a few minutes earlier I could feel my loins start to respond to Betty’s light touch.

Amy disturbed my conversation by showing me what I was just about to be dressed in

“Look at this thick pink nappy I’m going to put on you”

I watched her inspect the object in her hand whilst Betty dried me off and applied some sweet smelling baby powder to my lower region.

“ This will make baby smell all nice again” Betty told me as she rubbed in the powder she had sprinkled on me.

When Betty finished she turned to Amy

“Baby is all yours”

After folding out the pink disposable Amy bent down beside me and asked me to lift my bum.

I did as instructed and Amy slipped the fresh disposable nappy underneath me.

With the ease of someone who had done something many times before Amy fixed the tapes so that the nappy was tight to my body.

Amy looked at Betty.

“ Can I have the frilly pink plastic pants”

Betty passed Amy the over pants and after inserting one foot after the other Amy pulled them up over the nappy.

“Stand up baby, let’s have a good look at how cute you are” Betty asked.

I stood up and Amy came in for a cuddle

“Such a sweetie” Amy purred 

“Smile for Nanny” Betty said and as I looked to where the voice had come from I saw the flash from her mobile phone go off

“ That’ll be one for the photo album” Amy laughed 

“This’ll be handy to encourage future visits” Betty replied with a grin

I looked down at my new plastic pants, the front of them contained a few frills but when I felt around the back of the pants it felt very frilly.

I thought that there was no way the shorts I was dressed in earlier would fit over the rear of these plastic pants, in fact it didn’t matter what I wore, there was no disguising what I had been dressed in.

It was almost as if Amy had read my mind.

“Have you got anything pretty that’ll go over the bulk that baby is wearing?” She asked Betty “I’m not sure his shorts will make it”

“I have an elasticated pink skirt that my do the trick” Betty replied and she left the room.

It didn’t take her long to return with the skirt in her hand but in the minute or so that she’d been away I had started to get emotional, tears of worry we’re selling up in my eyes.

“Let’s get this on baby and we’ll go and get some lunch together” Betty said to Amy

That information was just too much for me and I burst into tears.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

7 A trip to remember 

Betty was the first to react to my tears, and with the pink skirt still in one hand, reached out and pulled me close

“Don’t get upset baby, Nanny won’t do anything to embarrass you whilst we’re out” Betty said in a soothing voice as she cuddled me close.

Amy joined in

“Ah, my little cutie, please don’t cry, we’ll take really good care of you”

I cuddled into Betty for what seemed like an age whilst she stroked my hair with her free hand. Eventually she pulled away and opened up the pink skirt in her hand.

“Let’s try this on now baby and see what it looks like”

As I stepped into the skirt that Betty held open Amy gave me a reassuring smile.

Once both feet were safely inside Betty pulled up the elasticated garment, tugging it up my legs and over my thickly padded underwear.

Once it had made its way over the bulk Betty smoothed down the fabric and stepped back to join Amy and get a better view of how I looked.

“Doesn’t baby look lovely Aunty?” Betty said to Amy.

“He does Nanny” Amy agreed

From behind my pacifier my lips formed a half smile. I was enjoying the praise heaped on me from the two gorgeous women in front of me.

“I’m not sure about the blue T-shirt though” added.

“I have a pale pink T-shirt that’ll go well with his frilly pants” Betty replied,  I was asked to lift my arms and my blue top was replaced by the pink T that Betty had by her side.

“Right if you look after Baby for a minute, I’ll grab my jacket and car keys and we’ll go to McDonalds for a burger”

Whilst Betty got ready Amy took over cuddle duties, talking to me in ‘baby talk’ she told me not to be such “a silly buba” and that “everything was going to be okay”.

Betty returned with her car keys in one hand a a bright pink bag in the other which she put in front of Amy

“Is baby ready to go get some din dins?” She asked

From the comfort of Amy’s chest I nodded.

“Aunty Amy can you please pick up the change bag” she said as she grabbed my hand and walked me to the door

I did not get the chance to look back but I was hoping that there were no nappies hanging out of the bag that would give the game away to anyone we cane across.

It only occurred to me that I still was sucking on the pacifier as I exited Betty’s home.

I wasn’t worried I’d get caught walking to the car, as her home was in a remote area, but I thought I would have to get rid of it in the car somewhere. The strange thing was, was that that bothered me more than the pink skirt I was wearing, which was riding up and showing off my frilly plastic pants or the obvious rustling noise the pvc over pants made as I walked.

Betty opened the rear door to her red MPV and I sat in the back as instructed. Betty pulled the rear seat belt over me and gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead before walking round to the other side of the car and getting into the drivers seat.

Once Amy had joined Betty in the front Betty fired up the car and we set off t get some lunch.

It wasn’t long before we encountered other road users, the country lanes around the area of Essex Betty lived were quite narrow and on a number of occasions we had to pull over and let a vehicle coming the opposite way pass us.

On the fourth time of doing the grey estate that passed did so at a very cautious and slow rate, the driver obviously worried that his vehicle would get damaged.  

As it almost stopped next to us I looked in the rear of the other car and saw a little girl sitting in her car seat. She was around 2 years old and I could see beneath her long blonde locks that she was happily sucking away on her dummy. 

I’m not sure what caused her to look up but when she caught my eye she began to wave, it occurred to me that we weren’t that different, she was probably wearing a nappy underneath a skirt and I could see she had a pacifier in her mouth.

Without thinking I waved back, as the car got passed us and drove off I saw Betty looking at me in the drivers rear view mirror.

“Is my cutie making friends with other babies?” she asked

I nodded quietly.

After a journey of around 30minutes we arrived at the nearest McDonalds, as we pulled into the car park I could see it was full of families having a burger for their Saturday lunch. It was at that point it really hit home the predicament that I was in. I didn’t want to show off the pink nappy and frilly pink pants to anyone, and there was no way the skirt I had been put in would hide it from the diners eyes. I was ready to protest when Betty drove the car to the entrance of the drive through. My sigh of relieve was short lived as we pulled around the corner and there was a queue of cars all waiting to order.

The queue eventually split into two at the order points and we took the right hand lane leaving me on the side where motorists in the other lane would clearly see me.

As Betty got to the order speaker a car on her passenger side got to theirs. I could see a group of 20something girls all discussing what they were going to order. Then a blonde, sitting in the rear of the car, looked up and caught my eye. She must have said something to the driver and other passengers as they all turned to look at me, a middle aged man sucking in a pacifier. As one they all burst out laughing, I went a deep shade of red, but still relieved that they didn’t know what I was wearing below my waist.

Eventually we moved off and into the queue to the pay and food collection points. The girl’s car, a silver Ford Fiesta, dropped in behind us and as I had a sly look behind I could still see the girls focusing all their attention on me.

By the time Betty had paid and collected the food I was almost sinking into the rear seat to avoid any further embarrassment.

I assumed that we would be taking the food back to Betty’s with us but the ladies had other ideas and pulled into a public playground car park two minutes down the road from the restaurant.

Betty parked up and exited the drivers side, she walked round to my door.

“Come on baby, it’s too nice a day to be eating indoors” she said as she opened the door.

Amy got out of the passenger side holding the takeaway

“Let’s go sit over there on the picnic table” she suggested to Betty.

“Okay, you take baby’s hand whilst I get the change bag” Betty replied.

A quick glance showed me that the park was pretty empty, there was a Mother with her two little children playing on the swings, but other than that, the place was empty.

Encouraged by Amy’s hand I left Betty’s MPV, just as a silver car pulled into the parking space almost besides us.

It was the car containing the girls I had seen earlier in McDonalds. Had they followed us or was it just an unhappy coincidence?

It didn’t matter, what was concerning me was the noise they were making out of their open windows, calling me “little baby” and “dummy boy”

Holding Amy’s hand with my right hand, as we walked away, I used my left to try keep the pink skirt I was wearing down to avoid the girls seeing my padding.

The windy conditions betrayed me and a gust took my light skirt a little above my waist showing off my frilly pink pants to anyone who was looking.

The sight of the old guy, not only wearing a skirt, but also clearly a thick nappy under the frilly pants set the girls in the car off. I could hear cat calls and the beeping of the horn as I rushed to get away as far as I could.

In my haste, and not paying attention to where I was placing my feet on the uneven ground, I tripped and fell, not even Amy’s strength was enough to keep me upright.

My fall to the floor caused my skirt to rise even further up and laying there on the floor I could hear the girls laughing their heads off.

It hadn’t occurred to me that I had needed a pee until I felt my urine hit the landing zone of the disposable I was wearing. To the sounds of laughter and even encouragement laying prone on the floor I felt myself empty into the protection I was wearing, filling yet another nappy.

• 4 years later...