LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Sweden!

Cthulhu

4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Must have been a very interesting/exciting experience for you? My wife is from California, we just got back from visiting her relatives over the holidays. Over the years, we’ve done a lot of traveling around California, Nevada, Arizona areas. Lots to see! 
I’m sure you’d love the East cost too, if you could make the trip. Much different landscapes, from the West. 
I wouldn’t mind visiting the Scandinavian region sometime. It’s on our bucket list. 
And, I see you’ve had a response from someone else in your area already! I thought you might ?

Ok cool, yes it was a great trip! Lots to see like you said, aside from cities i also got to see entire new landscapes, like deserts and the grand canyon area.

Yes my dad keeps talking about going to the west coast, but i’d rather do it with friends Tbh haha.

If you want to visit Sweden, i would say spend a couple days in Stockholm. It’s a beautiful city in the summer. Norway must have the best nature though, with the fjords and all that.

Yep, didn’t take long for a swede to swing by :)

3 hours ago, Infernum said:

Gothenburg huh? I'm heading there in a few months to work with a latex model, Miss Metnal. Maybe we can grab a fika or something then! 

Sure! I’ll write you a message.