LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Sweden!

Cthulhu

Hi :)

I tried registering here today, only to find out that i apparently joined about 18 months ago, haha. This is my first post anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

I’ve been a member of a couple ABDL-forums for a couple years, but i feel that one of them has gone downhill lately, so i thought i would join here to see what this place is like. The other one is ABDLscandinavia which i think is alright.

I think my interest in diapers was sparked by a thing that happened in kindergarden when i was 4 or 5 years old. Me and a girl friend took a couple diapers at kindergarden, went into the toilet together and put them on. We knew that the ”teachers” wouldn’t like it, so it was really a rush. We just did it to have fun and do something we weren’t allowed to, of course there was nothing sexual about it back then. I remained curious about diapers though, and as soon as i hit puberty, it became a fetish. I got the chance to try real adult diapers for the first time when i was 18, and now i’m 24 soon. I can’t tell you how hard it was to wait several years before i could try real adult diapers, i’m so grateful to be living on my own now.

My other interests are motorvehicles (mostly cars), various extreme sports, music & HiFi and fishing.

It would be interesting to know where you’re all from, reply with that if you want. Not many scandinavians here i’m guessing?

I’ll see you around!

//Cthulhu

Hello and welcome! My friend and I did a similar thing in 2nd grade where we took diapers and tried them on. However, we were caught by our parents and got in trouble. Anyways, nice to have a new member!

Little Tomás

Hello, and welcome to DD. Glad you came back to say hi. Always good to see new people here. I think there might be some others from Scandinavia here about, not sure? They might be in for a diaper change, or something?? You can just hang out with the rest of us, till some Scandinavians show up though. Oh by the way, I’m in the US, East cost, Jersey Shore, between New York and Philadelphia. Well, hope to see ya round. Have fun, and enjoy! 

7 hours ago, Ames said:

Hey Cthulhu, 

I'm from the UK. How ya doing? Nice to meet you 

Ok cool, i was in London and met another DL a few years ago. I went there for a week and wore diapers 24/7 for the first (and only) time, it was an amazing experience.

I’m ok, i’m having the first rough time in life for the first time but i think it will get better with time. I just picked up a couple packs of Tenas yesterday (Maxi and Ultima) after not wearing for a couple months, so that’s nice! I recently discovered that i can order any Tena products directly from Tena, and have them arrive in a discrete box a couple days later, which is awesome since they are my favourite diapers!

You have good access to diapers in the UK, right?

4 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome! My friend and I did a similar thing in 2nd grade where we took diapers and tried them on. However, we were caught by our parents and got in trouble. Anyways, nice to have a new member!

Little Tomás

Thanks!

Haha, i guess it’s kind of a weird thing for a parent to see their kid doing.

8 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

You have good access to diapers in the UK, right?

Hey, I live about an hours drive away from London. I am working out if we have good access for diapers in the UK. I actually only wore one for the first time ever a few days ago. Amazon seem pretty good for ordering just about anything though lol. Ordered my first actual pack of diapers yesterday and they will be here tomorrow. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I have a listening ear if you ever need it. ?

3 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello, and welcome to DD. Glad you came back to say hi. Always good to see new people here. I think there might be some others from Scandinavia here about, not sure? They might be in for a diaper change, or something?? You can just hang out with the rest of us, till some Scandinavians show up though. Oh by the way, I’m in the US, East cost, Jersey Shore, between New York and Philadelphia. Well, hope to see ya round. Have fun, and enjoy! 

Thanks!

Yep, i guess americans will do ;)

I’d like to visit the east coast, i’ve only been to California and Vegas. Me and my dad took a roadtrip there for two weeks a couple years ago.

10 minutes ago, Ames said:

Hey, I live about an hours drive away from London. I am working out if we have good access for diapers in the UK. I actually only wore one for the first time ever a few days ago. Amazon seem pretty good for ordering just about anything though lol. Ordered my first actual pack of diapers yesterday and they will be here tomorrow. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I have a listening ear if you ever need it. ?

Congratulations! :) How did it feel to wear for the first time? Great to hear that you’ll soon have your first pack. I remember almost not believing my eyes when i saw a real adult diaper for the first time haha, i had waited for YEARS and was so excited.

Thanks, nice to know!

38 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Congratulations! :) How did it feel to wear for the first time?

Well... Today is day 5 and the only time I haven't worn a diaper is to shower or change so I think it's going pretty well ?

Initially I was just curious but I couldn't actually believe how nice it felt so I just kinda carried on doing it haha. 

I didn't realise that proper adult diapers were sold so I had to get some to see. 

11 minutes ago, Ames said:

Well... Today is day 5 and the only time I haven't worn a diaper is to shower or change so I think it's going pretty well ?

Haha that’s great. I really like wearing non stop for days, there’s something about normalizing it so it just becomes a part of life. What diapers did you get?

31 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

there’s something about normalizing it so it just becomes a part of life. What diapers did you get

I'm still figuring out fitting it into life but if I have any issues I will just have to rethink my strategy. I can't remember the brand but they were blue with little gold stars. They were cute so I ordered them lol 

2 hours ago, Ames said:

I'm still figuring out fitting it into life but if I have any issues I will just have to rethink my strategy. I can't remember the brand but they were blue with little gold stars. They were cute so I ordered them lol 

Ok, yes it’s gonna take some planning no matter what your life looks like. I could never wear 24/7 in my life situation, i guess i’ll wait until i get old so i have a legitimate excuse lol.

Alright, if you think they’re cute i guess that makes it a good purchase :)

1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

Ok, yes it’s gonna take some planning no matter what your life looks like. I could never wear 24/7 in my life situation, i guess i’ll wait until i get old so i have a legitimate excuse lol.

Alright, if you think they’re cute i guess that makes it a good purchase :)

It hasn't been particularly tough at the moment. A few times I have had to think on my feet but otherwise OK. 

I don't really know brand names yet. I just went for something I liked the look off and I hope it works well. 

1 hour ago, Infernum said:

God eftermiddag :). There are some Scandinavians on here, I'm from Örebro and I think you're the second one from Sweden that I've encountered on here :). 

Tjena :)

Ok cool, i’m from Gothenburg.

10 minutes ago, Ames said:

A few times I have had to think on my feet but otherwise OK.

Think on your feet, i had to google that one  haha. When would that be? Are you going out amongst people with diapers on already? I was pretty nervous the first times i did that, i felt like everyone was looking at my oddly shaped butt. Now i could go anywhere padded, though i always avoid bumping into people i know.

7 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Are you going out amongst people with diapers on already? I was pretty nervous the first times i did that, i felt like everyone was looking at my oddly shaped butt

Sorry, I forgot the language difference. Yeah I still have to work and do stuff. The first time I put a diaper on was at work 

9 minutes ago, Ames said:

Sorry, I forgot the language difference. Yeah I still have to work and do stuff. The first time I put a diaper on was at work 

That’s interesting to say the least, even experienced diaper-wearers don’t dare to wear at work. But that’s great if it works for you, that you can basically wear whenever you feel like it.

20 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

That’s interesting to say the least, even experienced diaper-wearers don’t dare to wear at work. But that’s great if it works for you, that you can basically wear whenever you feel like it.

Well the original diapers I grabbed were at work. I work nights by myself most days or with only one other person and seeing as they provide diapers, they have ways to dispose of them too so it was pretty easy 

18 minutes ago, Ames said:

Well the original diapers I grabbed were at work. I work nights by myself most days or with only one other person and seeing as they provide diapers, they have ways to dispose of them too so it was pretty easy 

Ok that makes it easier of course??

7 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Ok that makes it easier of course

Home and work have quickly become safe places and working all night and sleeping all day has made using diapers the whole time a bunch easier than most people find it

54 minutes ago, Ames said:

Home and work have quickly become safe places and working all night and sleeping all day has made using diapers the whole time a bunch easier than most people find it

I can imagine that, i mean, the only thing keeping me from wearing all the time is the social aspect of life.

A couple years ago, when i was employed by a consulting firm, i wore to work for a week actually. I was only going to be at that place for a week and then return to my usual workplace, so if someone found out it wouldn’t really matter. I worked 4pm to 1am as well so that helped, considering i lived with my mom and had to sneak diapers with me every day without anyone noticing.

What do you do for work?

9 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Thanks!

Yep, i guess americans will do ;)

I’d like to visit the east coast, i’ve only been to California and Vegas. Me and my dad took a roadtrip there for two weeks a couple years ago.

Congratulations! :) How did it feel to wear for the first time? Great to hear that you’ll soon have your first pack. I remember almost not believing my eyes when i saw a real adult diaper for the first time haha, i had waited for YEARS and was so excited.

Thanks, nice to know!

Must have been a very interesting/exciting experience for you? My wife is from California, we just got back from visiting her relatives over the holidays. Over the years, we’ve done a lot of traveling around California, Nevada, Arizona areas. Lots to see! 
I’m sure you’d love the East cost too, if you could make the trip. Much different landscapes, from the West. 
I wouldn’t mind visiting the Scandinavian region sometime. It’s on our bucket list. 
And, I see you’ve had a response from someone else in your area already! I thought you might ?

6 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Tjena :)

Ok cool, i’m from Gothenburg.

Gothenburg huh? I'm heading there in a few months to work with a latex model, Miss Metnal. Maybe we can grab a fika or something then!