LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just a quick shot

Yesterday morning I didn't have time to use my diaper for its intended purpose, so I removed the diaper which I had been sleeping in and tossed it into the diaper pail to soak. The diaper had no poop, only tons of pee.  So I washed myself clean and put a pair of panties on.   While I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror and shaving and combing my hair, wearing only my  panties, I suddenly got an 'urge'.  Without stopping my grooming, I shot a big poopy into my panties.  The naughtiness of what I had just done was incredible, much more so than the naughtiness of pooping in a diaper. Of course I didn't have time to 'enjoy' (sexually) my big poopy, so I just enjoyed the 'naughtiness' of it for a couple minutes.  After that I removed the panties, and emptied the poop into the toilet.  Since the poopy wasn't a real messy one, I tossed my panties into the diaper pail, wiped my butt, then finished 'getting ready'.  All during that day, I enjoyed thinking about the 'naughtiness' of what I had done.  That 'naughty' feeling brought back memories of the naughty feeling I had the first time I pooped in my diaper as an adult.  When I first started using diapers as an adult, it was the naughty feeling that I was after.  It was only after I had been using diapers for a while that I learned how to enjoy a big poopy in my diaper sexually.