LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how to wet while sat down or while driving

Hello To everyone

was wondering if there is a way to  do it  like training or  another way to  wet while sat down or  while doing things  sat down ie driving  by example? 

best regards

Dltrainer

15 hours ago, dltrainer said:

Hello To everyone

was wondering if there is a way to  do it  like training or  another way to  wet while sat down or  while doing things  sat down ie driving  by example? 

best regards

Dltrainer

I'm not sure if there is a trick. It kinda just happened for me but I do have to have a pretty full bladder 

16 hours ago, dltrainer said:

Hello To everyone

Try it for a while in a place where your not worried about getting caught. Like at home when your on the computer. I can pretty much go anywhere if Im sitting down.

If I plan to wet while driving I’ll aways make sure I have extra protection on the car seat just in case of leakage, also a high absorbing diaper too, at a set of traffic lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does take practice doing it.  Make sure your bladder is full and try to relax.  It may help trying it just sitting in the car and not trying anything while the vehicle is moving.  Waiting until you can't hold it helps.

I think this depends on what you're trying to achieve? Are you trying to untrain yourself so you gradually lose all control which was my goal or do you want to sit in a wet diaper from time to time.

If you want to become IC then you should never let your bladder become full, you must train yourself to relax to the extent that whenever you become aware of your bladder you simply let the pee ooze out however little its holding at the time. By doing this on an on-going basis, the bladder will shrink in size and the sphincter muscles will gradually atrophy meaning over time both capacity and control are lost.

However if you do just want to get the occasional kick from wearing a wet diaper then just force it out. However a warning, if you do this when your bladder is really full you do run the chance of flooding and your diaper leaking.

The best of luck with whatever path you choose.