LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily (Chapter 26 up...and complete)

I think Lily has survived due to more than luck, she is observant and quick thinking to avoid any suspicion. It'll be interesting to see what Charlie and Daphne decide to do next, their job was to get Vicky back, nothing about Lily. Hopefully they aren't completely heartless and don't decide to leave her to fend for herself.

5 hours ago, Chris Robin said:

I think Lily has survived due to more than luck, she is observant and quick thinking to avoid any suspicion. It'll be interesting to see what Charlie and Daphne decide to do next, their job was to get Vicky back, nothing about Lily. Hopefully they aren't completely heartless and don't decide to leave her to fend for herself.

Oh, I definitely believe Lily is more than lucky.  Very few people who attribute luck to their success think they're telling the truth.

11 hours ago, Cya said:

Exceptional stuff right here! Truly the perfect blend of darkness, edge of your seat suspense and intrigue. I felt like Lily had lost her mind for a moment there. Shame she had to throw Trihn to the wolves, but she definitely has to think about herself first. After all, how many times has she stuck her neck out to save others?

Desperate times call for desperate measures Mrs. Lovett.

6 hours ago, kirababy said:

ANother chapter where i was on edge of my seat.  Wow

(In best Monster Truck Announce voice)  "YOU'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY USE THE EDGE!"

10 hours ago, WriteAndLeft said:

Thanks for the update.  As usual you leave me wanting more.

Hopefully I can get my own diaper stories finished after I get the novel draft completed.

I'd like to think that everything outside of maaaaybe the ending of a story should leave you wanting more.

Good luck on your novel.

3 hours ago, Josh23 said:

Great as always Personalias! I bet Daphne gets caught and perhaps gets reborn soon

The Personalias move would be to have both Daphne and Charlie get caught and "reborn".  Talk about a blow to Lilly's hopes of escaping...

32 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

The Personalias move would be to have both Daphne and Charlie get caught and "reborn".  Talk about a blow to Lilly's hopes of escaping...

That would be the final straw... personally I'd like to see them rescue her and shut  down the whole cult... Of course I hate truly horrible endings for characters. (Athena ending wasn't my normal cup of tea personally - but the writing is as usual excellent so I'll keep on following down the rabbit hole here.)

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I feel called out. lol! You're gonna hate it then when this turns out to be a giant fever dream, Lily is only now just coming out of the artificial womb, and this is what her brain feebly concocts just before the final needle goes in.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

That would be the final straw... personally I'd like to see them rescue her and shut  down the whole cult... Of course I hate truly horrible endings for characters. (Athena ending wasn't my normal cup of tea personally - but the writing is as usual excellent so I'll keep on following down the rabbit hole here.)

Who knows where it'll go?  Certainly not me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sherlock said:

Is this story dead. 

I really enjoyed this read so far

What is life?  How can we personify life within a paltry collection of words?

I updated this story a week ago and shall update it in the relatively near future.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 15

Make it burn the whole way down

Lay my six foot four inch ass out on the ground

Yeah, tomorrow I'll have me a hard hangover

And one hell of a heartache

So pour it on like a shot of whiskey

And shoot me straight

Brothers Osborne; “Shoot Me Straight”

“Up there,” Charlie whispered. “On your right.  Don’t look don’t look don’t look.”  Charlie sucked on his teeth as Daphne tilted her head upward and to the right.  “I said don’t look…!” he hissed.

Daphne’s voice was soft and lackadaisical; complete chill.  “It doesn’t matter if I look or not,” she said.  “As far as everyone here is concerned I’m just a brainless baby.”  She turned her head the other way slowly.  “And yes, I see the man with the long range sniper rifle standing guard in front of the tarp.”

“This is some heavy shit, Daph.  Those aren’t cops.”

“Might be.” Daphne’s voice still sounded far away, almost like a sexier HAL9000.  A physiological trait  she had developed on their undercover stakeouts over the years.  Harsh tense tones tended to create harsh tense facial expressions and body language; the kind of things that stood out to the keen eyed. ”Who’s to say that the local Sheriff’s office isn’t in on it?  Wouldn’t be the first time dirty cops outnumbered the clean.”

“This is on a whole ‘nother level, Daphne.  You have no idea.”

“Believe me, Charlie.  I have more of an idea than you could imagine.”

It was the late afternoon of their first day of reconnaissance.  While Daphne had gone to check out the diapered sex slaves, Charlie had been treated to a grand tour of the expanding premises.  New holding pens disguised as daycares.  Supply depots and meeting places made to look like supermarkets and chain restaurants. 

These kinds of faux Disney World city states were becoming increasingly common in Florida.  Charlie sometimes thought about retiring to one of these places, himself.  If you had to wait for death to come to you, might as well do it in a place that was kind of like Disney but without the annoying kids.

Retirement villages didn’t have snipers and armed guards mixed in amongst the construction crews though.  And if half of what Daphne had told him was true, the Neoborns were very childlike.  Calling them sex-slaves might not be accurate either, considering most of them likely didn’t have sex; or at least didn’t know about it.  Charlie wasn’t willing to entirely rule out the idea that these poor schmucks were being Dahmered (minus the cannibalism...probably).

During his tour, Charlie didn’t see any badges or identifiers amongst the guards.  Didn’t see any construction company logos among the workers, either.  The guards were all pros:  Hyper vigilant, eyes scanning and looking for weapons or recording devices.  They burned Charlie’s hand every time he slipped a hand into his pocket.  No “babies” were allowed on the tour, and all the talk about such things was incredibly coded.  ‘Care needs’, ‘supplies’, ‘family friendly’. 

Just as creepily, there were buildings that didn’t exclusively cater to ‘family outings’.  More than just restaurants and grocery stores.  There was a business plaza being constructed with an Independent Insurance Agency, a call center for a phone company, and a middleman shipping and supply company.  Charlie had seen the finishing touches being applied to a medical plaza for doctors, dentists, chiropractors, and physical therapists.  There was mention of a groundbreaking ceremony for a K-12 community school next month.   

There was passing mention of jobs for teenagers and young adults for when they came of age, assuming their parents wanted them to grow up.  (Oh these sick fucks!)  They wanted to have their cake and eat it too: To both hide their disturbing fascination from the world and completely normalize it at the same time. This shit was right out of The Twilight Zone or an old time pulp comic book.

The guys working construction all wore painter’s masks and goggles; even though most of the sites were well past the sawdust and paint stage.  They didn’t make eye contact with anyone.  Most found somewhere else to look as the small groups of new residents were toured through.  More than a few had noise cancelling headphones or earbuds on.  Charlie had seen this before, too; mostly in drug operations.  These folks didn’t want to know what they were really building or who they were building it for. 

This whole thing seemed super off the books.  Charlie wondered who the armed guards were there to shoot if unauthorized access occurred: The intruder with a giant baby, or the people who weren’t supposed to see said giant baby?  The detective could have flipped a coin to guess, and either answer would have seemed legitimate.

At present, he and Daphne were staking out the neighborhoods.  If they were going to extract their target, they’d need a good lay of the land; and showing Daphne where all the bogies and obstacles were was more efficient than just telling her about it. 

They managed to do this using a pair of bluetooth headsets.  Charlie’s hair was just unkempt enough to hide unless you were staring for it, and Daphne’s was completely obscured beneath a baby bonnet.  In this way they could communicate without breaking cover even though  Daphne was in a stroller.  Even through a sniper rifle, it would look like a Daddy talking and cooing nonsense to his Reborn baby girl while they were out for a walk.   

“We’ve got a problem…” Daphne said.  Her voice still seemed far away.

“You mean besides that our primary target is brain dead?”  That had been the hardest pill to swallow.  That wasn’t going to be good news, for either his main contact or the girl’s parents.

“Besides that…”  There was just a hint of strain in Daphne’s voice.  Translation: She was in some kind of agony.

Charlie did his best not to panic.  “What?”  Daphne didn’t answer.  “What?”

“I have to poop…”

Charlie bit his tongue so hard that he tasted iron.  Daphne wouldn’t have forgiven him if he laughed out loud..  “So poop.  You’re a baby, here.  Remember?”

“Fuck you.”  The strain was noticeable.  “I’ve already pissed myself today.”

Charlie’s eyes started swiveling.  “Just play the part, Daph.  I’ll change you when we get home.”

“Fuck you you will…”  Her voice was wobbling as she tried to maintain control.  “You’re going to let me take a shower.”  This was Daphne’s way of bargaining.  She wouldn’t admit it, but she’d just agreed to mess herself.

“Fine fine.  After the stakeout.”

A small, audible fart leaked out of Daphne.  “Right now...There’s nothing else we can learn.  Turn around and get us back to base.”

“Hoping you can hold it in?”  If Daphne was hurting enough to start to lose composure there was no way she’d last the half mile back to their lodging. She had already mentioned that there was something in the baby formula she’d been fed; laxatives most likely.  It was probably kicking in.

“Well hello there,” a voice came up from behind Charlie.  Charlie wanted to jump out of his skin, but his own grit stopped him and his intuition heard no suspicion in the lady’s tone.  The fresh whiskey he’d flasked before their walk steadied his nerves, too.  (Goddamnit there were a lot of boozers here; at least it made it easier to blend in.)  “Out for a walk?”

Charlie slowed his pace and turned his head so the lady with the stroller could sidle up next to him. She was bleach blonde and dressed at least twenty years too young for her age.  She was attractive enough as far as older women went, but she was decidedly past her prime.  “Evenin’, ma’am.  Nice evening for it.”

“Completely agree,” the newcomer said.  Charlie could smell cough drops on her breath; another old school boozer trick.  “I take my Athena along these streets all the time.  It really helps her wind down before dinner.”  Both sets of strollers came to a stop as their chat continued.

Charlie looked down at the doe eyed idiot in the stroller.  Another Asian girl sucking on a pacifier as the world passed her by.  What was it with these people and kidnapping Asians?   “All the time?” Charlie asked.

“Oh, Athena and I have lived here for over a year.”  She reached down and patted the brainless little thing on the head, earning a delighted coo.   She reached out her hand. “Melissa Darling.”

The detective reached out and took the hand.  “Charles Swanson.”  Rule number one of infiltration. Never give them your last name. First name is fine so you’ll react naturally, but never the last name. “This is Daphne.”  He couldn’t see Daphne’s eyes, but he was pretty sure she was doing the ol’ thousand yard vacant stare.

“Do you live around here, Mr. Swanson?”

“Just moved in about half a mile that way,” he thumbed behind him.  “We’re about halfway through our walk.  You?”

“That’s our house right over there,” she said. She pointed a few houses ahead.  “We’re near the end of ours.”

Charlie nodded.  “We’re just tryin’ to get to know the neighborhood and the neighbors.”  It wasn’t technically a lie.  He patted his gut.  “That and I gotta get in shape for my Daphne.  She needs her Big Daddy, not a fat one.”

“I know that feeling.”  No she didn’t.  Lady was wearing perfectly coordinated royal blue sweats and a matching headband.  She was jogging to be seen more than anything.  It was a wonder that her baby slave wasn’t matching; probably only because it’d be harder to tell her social status without a onesie and a diaper poking out.  “That must mean you’re a new Daddy.”

“Guilty,” he said.  Great.  Time to try out the backstory.  “We were on our way to the Alaska branch when it got closed down, so we switched routes here.”  He wiped some sweat off of his brow.  “Gotta say I like sunny Florida better.  Better for my waistline, too.”

Melissa Darling laughed a little bit.  It was a polite laugh; a fake laugh. Damn.  Charlie would have to try and get her to guffaw.  Rule number two of infiltration; make them laugh and they’ll never suspect you.  “How did you get Daphne?”

More small talk.  Time for more half-truths to sell the other half.  “We fell in love,” he said.  “I wanted kids.  She wasn’t ready and was never going to be.  But she was in debt.  Nasty gambling habit.  I offered her this way out. Now I love her even more.”  Charlie did his best to think happy thoughts of better times while he spewed this bullshit.  It made it easier to come off as sincere.

“Oh my goodness,” Melissa beamed. “I totally understand where you’re coming from.  Athena and I met under similar circumstances!  She was an art student on the brink of destitution!” She stepped around and gave her human doll a kiss on the cheek.  “She thought she needed money, but what she really needed was Mommy’s love!”  The last word was stretched out.  “Luuuuuuuv.”

Charlie scratched an eyebrow to fight off the urge of cocking it.  Weird.  That backstory was cooked up by his contact who’d supplied him with his first round of information.  Darling was also the first person he’d talked to who wasn’t bragging about ‘rescuing’ some poor sex worker or drug mule from a different country.  They were also all oddly proud of never having known their slaves pre-lobotomy (or whatever).

Clearly, she wasn’t part of the new wave he’d slipped in with.

“Nnnnnrg!” Daphne grunted in her stroller.

“Uh-oh,” the middle aged woman chuckled.  “We know what that sound means.”  Again, she patted her own slave on the head.  “Don’t we, Athena?  You make it almost every day!”

Charlie tried to look away as the sounds of flatulence and bowel movements echoed out onto the street.  He tried to, but couldn’t make himself.  He felt weirdly transfixed as his partner leaned forward in her seat and started to fill her pants.  It was like watching a friggin car wreck in slow motion. 

He just couldn’t look away.  Not when she was pooping.  Not when she sighed at the end.  Not when she sat back in her mess and started sucking her thumb.  Not when a moment later Daphne started whimpering and mewling, as if she just realized what she’d done.  Not even after she started crying.  Bawling.  Jesus Christ, were those real tears!

“So yeah,” he said.  “I uh...better get her home.”

The cult member’s hand reached out and grabbed the left handle of Daphne’s stroller.  “Rookie mistake, Charles,” she said.  “Rookie mistake.”  She was clicking her tongue.  Had he been made?  He knew he could take this bitch in a fight, but even a one hit knockout would leave a body.  Then there were witnesses to consider; never knew who might be looking out the window.  And they weren’t THAT far from the sniper posts, either.

Charlie took a breath.  Daphne was still crying and keeping up the baby act.  Even in a shitty diaper, she could kick all their asses.  She wasn’t nervous, why should he be?  “I gotta get her home and into a fresh diaper,” he mimicked the cultists head pat on Daphne.  “Isn’t that right, sweetie?”

“That’s the rookie mistake you made,” Melissa told him. “I’m looking at that stroller, and I don’t see a diaper bag.”  She gestured to the undercarriage of her own stroller.  “Spare diapers and wipes are like American Express; don’t leave home without it.”

Charlie flushed a bit.  Was he being given parenting tips from a psycho?  “I’ll remember that for next time,” he said.  He started to pivot Daphne around.  “Yeah, that’s why I gotta get her home, quick.”

Melissa practically jumped out in front of him.  “Oh no no no no!  You misunderstand,” she said, sounding urgent.  “I was just offering you to come inside my house and use my changing table!  Your baby girl looks about the same size as mine and I have plenty of diapers to spare!”  As if on cue, the little Asian girl started clapping her hands and giggling at the idea.  Daphne started crying a little less too, toning down to a whimpering.

“Oh…”

“I’m so sorry!” the woman said.  “I was just trying to be nice.”  She broke eye contact.  “I’m starting to wonder if I’m as good at that as I thought I was.” 

Charlie thought quickly.  It would be good to get an inside view of one of the more established residences; see how the crazy half lives.  “Yeah.  Sure.  Thank you.  I wouldn’t want my Daphne to get a rash if I could help it.”

The crazy broad smiled brightly. “Okie dokie then!  Follow me.”  She took a step and then stopped.  “You don’t mind, disposable diapers, right?”  She actually seemed a bit nervous.

“Are you kidding?” Charlie chuckled.  “I’m not washing any diapers!”

The relief from the older woman was immediate and noticeable.  The two jogged the last few houses and into the lady’s open garage.

They ditched the stroller, and in what had to be a flex, Melissa unstrapped her giant rugrat from the stroller and carried her inside.  Not to be outdone by someone who had to be a buck forty soaking wet, Charlie hefted Daphne into his arms...and immediately regretted it. 

Oh god!  The smell!  The warmth!  The feeling of the squish as he inadvertently patted Daphne’s very full diaper!  Charlie wanted to gag.  He thought about breathing through his mouth, but that might mean he’d taste it!

Thankfully, the Darling lady’s flex didn’t last long beyond walking into her own home.  He set Daphne down on the floor, and she crawled behind the real giant baby into the living room.  “Holy…” Charlie took a second to correct himself.  “Cow!”

“You like it?”  the lady asked.  The place had a kind of Martha-Stewart-meets-Baby-Dungeon feel to it.  Tastefully decorated throw pillows on the couch with a giant playpen in front of the T.V.  He caught a view of the kitchen and saw a china cabinet with an adult highchair not ten feet from it.

Charlie nodded.  Time for another half-truth.  “You’re quite the homemaker.”

“I try,” she laughed.  Another fake laugh.  “Nursery is this way.”  She actually let her Athena lead the way.  Poor thing was kinda like a trained dog, Charlie realized.  Probably knew what the word Nursery meant, and to go there, and maybe a few other things, but that was it.

“It’s beautiful!” Charlie lied.  “I wish my little girl’s room looked like this.”  Pink.  So much pink.  Giant crib.  Giant rocking chair.  Giant stuffies.  Giant changing table.  Everything looked hand crafted too.  Some serious money had been dropped on this room.  Was that a big baby walker stashed in the corner?!

“Come on, Athena.  You go first!”  Darling lifted her pet up first and started changing her diaper.  In a weird way, Charlie had to admit, there was some skill.  “Oh you’re a soggy little thing, aren’t you?  Aren’t you?”  She cooed and wiped and changed the other adult like she was a real baby.  Athena seemed to love it too; sucking her thumb and giggling as she was doted on.
Charlie didn’t have much experience with kids, but Darling at least changed a diaper like a real mother might.  With the exception of the extra tapes, it was pretty much like what he imagined.  Cooing, wiping, unflinching, unfolding, powdering.  Considering it was wrong and perverse, she made it look kinda...wholesome.

In less than a minute, it was done, and the baby pet was back on the ground.  Darling slid off to the side and made an after-you.  “You’re up.”

The detective looked down at his partner.  She looked back up at him.  “Yup…”  He heaved her onto the changing table and paused. He looked to Daphne.  There was a gleam of expectation in her eye.  Nothing to it but to do it.

He popped open her sunflower onesie and shimmied it up her hips. “Ugh..”  He hadn’t meant to say it.  It was more of a reflex action when he saw the hint of brown discoloration through the used diaper.  Charlie ripped open the tapes to the scarily babyish looking thing, and opened it.

He wished he hadn’t.  Shit!  So much shit!  Her entire crotch was covered in the stuff! Disgusting!  He threw up in his mouth a little bit!  And when he looked back to her face, she was smiling at him.  She was enjoying this, the little sadist!

Gingerly, but not gingerly enough, he started wiping down his ex.  Ewww!  Even through the wipe he could feel the little chunks.  It wasn’t nearly as fun changing her as it was dressing her up this morning.  The tables had well and truly been turned; and this time, they were changing tables.

“You are so new at this,”  Darling chuckled.  Charlie wouldn’t even hide his disgust.  “And you are definitely new to having a baby girl.  Don’t wipe back to front.  Never wipe back to front.  Did you have the nurses change her all the time?”

Nurses?  “Sorry,” Charlie apologized.  “I’m good with the wet ones.  I just usually rinse her off in the tub when she makes number two.”  (Or at least let her rinse off in the shower).

The crazy alcoholic woman rolled her eyes.  “Men.  Sometimes you’re all just so helpless.”  She wedged herself in between Charlie and Daphne.  “Let me.”

“Gladly.”

She finished changing Daphne, but went from a professional, to a teacher.  “You’re going to want to work fast,” she said.  “You don’t want anything to crust over.  Work in wide swathes, always wiping front to back.”  She started cooing at Daphne and poking and tickling her in between tossing a dirty wipe and reaching for a new one.  “Babies get bored easily, and you need to hold their attention. Otherwise you’ll have exploring fingers covered in poop.  If you can’t multitask, give her a stuffie or a rattle or something.” 

Daphne took the rattle that was handed to her.   The older woman balled up and tossed the old diaper into a pail, and flapped out a fresh one like a magician and slid it under Daphne’s bottom.  “Toss the diaper away and have another one unfolded before the change even starts.  Girls don’t arc quite like little boys, but you want something there to catch just in case Daphne has to pee-pee.  She can’t tell anymore, so you have to be ready.”

A puff of powder later, and the new diaper was taped on.  “Any questions?”

“No ma’am.”  Charlie said.  He took over buttoning up his partner’s onesie.  “I’ll pay you back with another diaper tomorrow.”

The lady waved it off.  “Don’t worry about it.  It’s just a diaper.  Do Daphne a favor and learn how to change a messy one properly.”

“You got it.”

“Of course,” Darling said, “if Daphne and Athena were having a playdate.  There’s a chance I could give you some more tips.  Check your work…”

“I’d like that,” Charlie lied.  “Tomorrow?”  He hefted Daphne back down onto the floor.

She huffed.  “Sadly no.  Previous engagement.  And we’re supposed to stay inside that day so that some more heavy duty construction can happen.”

“Saturday?”

“Saturday it is!”  She stuck out her hand.  She shook it.  “Pleasure to have met you two, Charles.”

“Please.  Call me Charlie.”

A few blocks away from the Darling house, Daphne dared to lean back in her stroller and look up.  “Damn, she’s good.”

Charlie smirked.  “You liked getting your diaper changed, huh?”

“No, stupid,” Daphne told him.  “Lily.”

“Lily?  The girl pretending to be zonked out?”

“Yup.”

“That was her?!  I thought her name was Athena.”

“Some of these freaks rename their baby slaves,” Daphne told him.

“Okay, hold on.” Charlie said.  “You’ve gotta tell me more.  He went to turn on his bluetooth connection.  He’d ended it when he started talking to Darling.  She might’ve heard the slight overlap and echo from Daphne’s earpiece, or heard her own voice being transmitted through his.

Daphne saw his hand go for his phone.  “About that…” she said.

Charlie’s hand froze but he kept pushing.  Ooof, he was getting a workout.  “What?”

“I stashed my burner and the bluetooth under her crib mattress.”

“When?”

“When she was getting changed, when else?”

A stupid grin broke out over the fat detectives face. “You little…!”

“Careful ‘Daddy’!” she teased. 

“We’ll make contact later tonight.”

“The rescue operation is a wash,” Daphne smiled. “But taking this place down is still an option.”

“Looks like we’ve got our first mole!”

• Like 5

:) Holding out some hope they can rescue the poor girl. I don't think it's going to be all that easy though! He's certainly going to slip-up in front of someone who is far more observant... 

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

:) Holding out some hope they can rescue the poor girl. I don't think it's going to be all that easy though! He's certainly going to slip-up in front of someone who is far more observant... 

Someone else pointed out to me that every break Lily has gotten has come at terrible expense.  So you may be on to something.

12 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

16 hours ago, Personalias said:

Someone else pointed out to me that every break Lily has gotten has come at terrible expense.  So you may be on to something.

If you booster either Lily or Daphne, I am going to be unhappy.   Thanks for the update though.  I missed this so much.

3 hours ago, WriteAndLeft said:

If you booster either Lily or Daphne, I am going to be unhappy.   Thanks for the update though.  I missed this so much.

I mean, I'm not a character in this story, so it's highly unlikely that *I* will do anything to either of them.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Just binge-read this morning. Levi's back! ? I'm sure that'll throw a wrench into any rescue plans. Or there will be some nasty twist of fate for Lily.  

Oh Levi. I couldn't resist including him in this.  There are many worlds in which what I write in takes place, but across almost all of them, there's a certain devil with snakeskin boots.

Loving the relationship between Daphne and Charlie. Very fun and that thought process from Charlie when Mrs. Darling said "Rookie mistake" was so well done. He literally painted such a hilarious picture. Wondering if we will see a diapered Daphne kicking someone's ass later. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Personalias changed the title to Lily (Chapter 26 up...and complete)