LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleepsuits

TinyBunny

I live in England and have searched the internet for many hours but I can't seem to find anyone who sells a plain white fleece footed sleepsuit for adults.  I don't really like the printed sleepers that are all that I can find on the websites of all of the adult baby paraphernalia e-tailers.  Is there something obvious that I've missed?  Why did Cuddlz stop selling plain sleepers (rhetorical question)?  I'm about 6'1.5" and weigh 240-250 lbs (i.e. really big!)  If there really is nothing generic for sale does anybody know someone who could easily make what I'm looking for?

You should look around sites like Etsy.com for a custom made Pj's or just buy them from Amazon in a color you can put up with.

Your next choice would be to buy a plain white mens union suit, most union suits are all cotton,  you would have to buy at least a size larger than you need they shrink at least one size.

My recommendation is to buy Chenille adult sleeper from Amazon, I have been buying and wearing footed sleepers since my teens.

The Chenelle footed Pj's I bought from Amazon a few years ago are without doubt the nicest most comfortable footed Pj's I have ever owned.

I was lucky enough to get mine without a hood, but a hood is a choice you have to make I would rather wear footed Pj's to bed without one.

• Like 1

Probably not. It seems that adults need to have things spelled out for them. Back in the day, these were pretty much plain, usually pibnk, blue or yello. The one wearing the thing had no concern about prints. Very few of my things have prints