LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats your favorate thing to do in/with a messy diaper

Making it squish all over your bum and privates, the funnest thing to do is to lay on your side after you have pooped and peed your diaper is to put a blanket between your legs and move your hips back and forth until you cum in it!

• Like 1

We all know the best thing to do in a poopy diaper is to masturbate. I know I orgasm at a good solid poop, and it feels so good to fall asleep after a good diddle. Sleeping in a pooped diaper has to be the best. Roll around in bed and squish all over is just heavenly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love sleeping in a messy nappy and sometimes I mess my nappy at home then drive 30 miles to my boyfriends house and sleep with him cuddled up behind me. Then in the morning we have messy nappy sex before he changes me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had an odd thought the other day about the contents of my latest messy diaper although it was only a thought, not acted out in reality...

I recall young toddlers when bored with a full diaper have been known to turn to their more artistic side becoming a diaper Michelangelo.  Has anyone out there done that?  I bet not (as the reader says, "Eeew!  Gross!")

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 12:08 AM, DL-Boy said:

I had an odd thought the other day about the contents of my latest messy diaper although it was only a thought, not acted out in reality...

I recall young toddlers when bored with a full diaper have been known to turn to their more artistic side becoming a diaper Michelangelo.  Has anyone out there done that?  I bet not (as the reader says, "Eeew!  Gross!")

Just call me Rembrandt the Print Maker !!

A good rub to a messy bottom never hurt especially after you sit down and try to fold the back of your diaper different ways to get the mess back into one place again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, EastCoastGirl said:

. Plus as a girl I fear the infections. 

I always wondered about that, but thought it might be inappropriate to ask.

I like to go about my usual morning, email, maybe some household chores, workshop projects; that sort of thing.