LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longest time spent in a poopy diaper

Starting a new forum to see what the longest time we have all spent in poopy diapers, for me I'm  not sure but I know I've done it overnight and am in one right now and I will purposely pee in my diaper can to extend the time I can keep my poopy diaper on because of how much I love the feeling and the fact that I have never gotten any painful diaper rash( and i also have calmoseptine on hand if any does arise that will clear it up right away and works for mosquitoe bites too.)

My longest time was more than 15 years ago I did 48 hours in a terry cloth diaper and plastic pants I did get a rash but it was fun I pooped 3 times in it in the last 12 hours and came in it probably a dozen times.

• Like 1
My longest time was more than 15 years ago I did 48 hours in a terry cloth diaper and plastic pants I did get a rash but it was fun I pooped 3 times in it in the last 12 hours and came in it probably a dozen times.
That sound fun :) I want to do that too

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

I had to take my poopy diaper off and clean up after my new record of 21 hours and didn't put any powder or cream on before hand and have absolutely no rash at all so I'm sure that it would be safe for me to go much longer next time. (I would have kept it on longer but I had to go to the hospital to see my grandfather for the last time he passed away at age 86)?

In recent years I have stayed in the same poopy diaper for 48 hours, however my longest was way back in the mid 90’s during the Wisconsin deer hunt season. 

I started out by cutting slits in the plastic backing on the first diaper I put on , than put another diaper on over it, when the second diaper was wet to the point of leaking I would take that diaper off and put on a fresh dry diaper over the first diaper, I kept changing out the second diaper as needed never removing the first diaper, I did this the entire week of hunting season, by the end I had a rash that took a week to heal, but I enjoyed every minute of my weeklong messy diaper. 

Oh by the way I do not recommend this as it not the smartest thing to do. 

My longest was 36 hours, no cream or powder. I put on a cloth diaper and a disposable over that. I only changed the disposable when it was soaked.  I ate a bunch of prunes,  so I really filled my diaper.  Several other messings during the 36 hours.  

It was an amazing experience.  The diaper was so full and felt so good. 

I did end up getting a pretty good diaper rash,  but that was okay, I fantasize about diaper discipline and getting a diaper rash. 

Well here in America we have the greatest medical ...HAHAHAHA! Sorry. Couldn't do that with a straight face even through text

If you have nothing you get treatment for free though

#screwtheworkingman

Sorry, my meds just became $1000 with insurance and I had a lady with food stamps put $120 in groceries including a carton of smokes down on the 15 items or less line in front of me

I have never gone 48 hours, but a good 8 hours and I enjoyed every minute of it. I held for like 3 days took a glycerin enema and went out for a drive in upstate New York. About an hour into the drive i let loose a 15 inch anaconda in my diaper, was so huge i had to lift my butt as I drove. I drove about 200 miles up and stopped at a gas station to fuel up and drove back down. Not to mention stopping at a few yard sales. Was a dreamy day !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/22/2020 at 10:58 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have never gone 48 hours, but a good 8 hours and I enjoyed every minute of it. I held for like 3 days took a glycerin enema and went out for a drive in upstate New York. About an hour into the drive i let loose a 15 inch anaconda in my diaper, was so huge i had to lift my butt as I drove. I drove about 200 miles up and stopped at a gas station to fuel up and drove back down. Not to mention stopping at a few yard sales. Was a dreamy day !!

What's your secret to holding that long?

14 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have a good sphincter and I eat things that will bulk my poop up instead of making it loose. oatmeal and lots of cereal work great. and if you feel you have to go you relax and go read a book and take your mind off pooping.

Would you suggest trying any Anti Diarrhea pills?

1 hour ago, Stringfellow8504 said:

Would you suggest trying any Anti Diarrhea pills?

The over the counter ones are usually opiates. If you want to missuse laxatives for a better poopy diaper experience fine but misusing opiates is bad ju ju.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:32 AM, messyman said:

The over the counter ones are usually opiates. If you want to missuse laxatives for a better poopy diaper experience fine but misusing opiates is bad ju ju.

Where can you get over the counter opiates?

On 1/24/2020 at 11:32 PM, messyman said:

Over the counter opiates? You must mean prescribed opiates. And those very well can cause constipation due to the slowing of the digestive system

No, he means an OTC opiate.  That’s what Imodium is.  It doesn’t cross the blood-brain barrier, and as such doesn’t have the addictive or pain-killing effects of the other opiates, but it still reduces intestinal motility and causes constipation just the same.

• 4 months later...

The longest I spent in a dirty diaper was when my girlfriend, who's also a DL asked me to come over and she had made a challenge for us she laid me down on the floor, made sure my diaper was clean and was on tight, then using packing tape taped over tabs, I did the same to her and then she had us eat a lot of fibrous foods like grains, mixing that powdered fiber stuff in water and other stuff then she explained the challenge, the first one to want a diaper change loses, the winner gets to decide the punishment for the loser. The next day all that fiber started to work its way out and we both loaded our diapers within like 5 minutes we both had full diapers with massive bulges on the back, then we decided it would be a good idea to double up so they don't leak anywhere.

After 2 days she finally broke and wanted to be changed, so I got to choose her punishment, first it was to get the second diaper off, next was to rub the front of her diaper while I was on top of her with my loaded diaper squishing in her face and told her if she comes early she won't be changed until tomorrow and she didn't but when she does come she usually lifts her head up so when I allowed her to she squished her face in my diaper which I had taken the second one off already as well, and then changed her making sure to eat her out in the process. After that I said "your turn" which she did she got on top of me and rubbed my dong through my diaper making me come, then she changed me and licked my dong clean, as for disposal we put them in a trash bag with some old newspaper and filled it with cheap air freshener and since I won she had to take it out to the dumpster she was wearing pants but her face was really red after she came back knowing at least 2 people probably got a whiff of what was in the bag.

• Like 1

Hmm, about 3 days. Usually it's a 8 to 16 hour. A 2 or 3 day can be really fun. I have to say that using zinc-oxide ointment will really keep my skin OK. I'm not a fan of loose BM's so I don't use an enema or harsh laxatives. Maybe some suppositories when I want to. I always use great fiber supplements (psyllium husk) everyday just for health reasons. Sometimes I'll do some "fiber loading" which always can be fun. As for keeping a diaper on for 24 hours or more, I'll use a quality disposable, a good taping and a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants. I'll slit the disposable and use the cloth diaper when it get's soaked. I just change to another cloth diaper (sometimes a double diaper). Then as you expect, the diapers get pretty messy. With some "fiber loading" I can have 3 or 4  a day with pooping. At 2 or 3 days, my diapers are completely loaded. I use Nullo every day so it's just a bit pungency. Not a huge stinky. At the end of the day (or more), I end with enormous volume.  Front to the back. Nothing like that tinkling in my privates. Poogasm? Of course.

• 3 weeks later...

Overnight, once, but only because it was VERY firm. Sometimes if I'm wearing a real diaper and have to poop I'll hold it until I'm ready for a change, drop a load, and immediately clean up unless it's a hard poop. In that case I might stay in it an hour but that's about it. If I'm in a dry/mostly dry pull up I usually just use the toilet because I don't like wasting a diaper but I don't like sitting in a mess either.

• Like 1

I have now gone longer in a dirty diaper than the last time I posted, I wore a full Dino Elite for 3 days, the reason? Me and my girlfriend have started role playing every so often, we change each other's diapers and when I change her I'm the daddy and when she changes me she's the mommy. This last time I texted her to come over and change me I leave my apartment door unlocked for her and she came in, I was laying on the floor in a really full diaper, I had made 4 big messes in it and it was like someone stuck a soccer ball in the back of my diaper. She comes in and immediately says "Whew smells like someone has made a very ripey diapee " and me playing as a baby say "mommy I need new diapee". but she comes walks over to the couch and sits down and I know she's diapered too because I can hear the crinkles and she tells me to lay across her lap, she then unbuttons her shirt and bra and says its time for a feeding so I start sucking on her breast, this gives me an erection and she notices so she pulls out a Magic Wand and starts using it on the front of my dirty diaper and causes me to come.

She then has me crawl into the bathroom and lay down on the floor and all she is wearing is her skirt and diaper. She starts changing me and me deciding to be a fussy baby first throw the freshly powdered diaper at her and the inside hits her in the face then I start peeing and it causes her to fall backwards exposing the fresh Cushies she is wearing and I purposely aim down and get some on the bottom of her diaper she gets up and finishes and puts me in double Rearz InControl (she was going to put me in two Dino Elites but I made her mad). After seeing that I peed on the bottom of her diaper she dragged me back into the living room and spanked me which wasn't that hard because of being doubled diapered.

Now I need to find a way to out do her when she needs a changing.